SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Time to play with the avatars!  Thanks maddy!  

LOVE your avi....her look says it all, she doesn't have to verbally say the words " I love you".....she is one smitten little kitten awwww  

and the way she loves to hold his face when they are kissing is  adorable...she doesn't want to ever stop kissing her. whipped
She really is, and I loved her reassuring him that he won't screw anything up with her and just being so emotionally generous and open despite not saying the ily back. Looks like next week, she'll need him to reassure her that she shouldn't be scared, so it appears they're both okay bring very vulnerable with the other one, easy for Jo and probably shocking to BBJ.

Maybe just maybe we'll see the post HTD boolin' you guys sleuthed during pre-season !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who exactly thought there were just 2 fans ? laugh out loud

I was surprised when I came across to spoiled when the fan thread was not used. So glad I asked about it. you guys are the best and so is this adorable couple.

I really like Jojo, so I want it to last with whoever she picks. Originally I had planned to go through this season unspoiled, then I watched the first episode and it was just SO OBVIOUS to me that she was totally smitten with Jordan and I couldn't imagine her picking anyone else, so I decided to peek. And there was so much negativity about him in the GD thread, this one was a welcomed respite :cutesmile!:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:05 pm

**Edited**

And I love Jojo's blog about their date.....http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-blogs-jordan-rodgers-saying-i-love-you

After a tough goodbye with Alex, I couldn't wait to spend the day with Jordan. My last conversation with Jordan had felt strained because it was mostly focused on the "Jordan-James Great Poker Debacle of 2016" and I knew it was starting to come off as though I was constantly questioning him. After that week I really wanted to let Jordan know that even though we had these tough conversations, it didn't mean I was going to run from trying to explore our relationship further.

Taking a private jet to a winery in Mendoza and picking our grapes to attempt to make our own wine (a.k.a grape juice) was so fun. It was our very own I Love Lucy moment. It was the perfect day, but I was looking forward to dinner so we could really sit down and talk. Everything Jordan shared with me at dinner really opened my eyes up to the man that he is. Hearing him talk about his experiences, living in the shadow of his brother and the pain of not having Aaron in his life really hit home with me. That was the first time I saw this incredibly vulnerable and honest side to Jordan. He opened up about issues that aren't the easiest to talk about and it meant a lot to know he trusted me enough to share these things. Hearing him tell me he was in love with me for the first time was the perfect ending to what I would say was the best day we had shared together.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Interesting, Isabel. He must have insider info, but can't say too much. I think you should bring this over to Jordan's GD thread...if you want to. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:13 pm

where's the tweet?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:where's the tweet?
I second this question

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:27 pm

The tweet has been edited out as it was negative in nature. A poster on a Fan Forum has the right to share a post in the General Discussion thread, or if someone wants to bring it over to the GD threads, they need to ask permission from the poster.

The poster owns the post in a Fan forum, and therefore they decide if they want to share it or not.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to discuss the conversation in the General Discussion thread, or copy a post in the Fan Forum, you must ask the poster for permission. The poster owns the post in Fan Forums.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:29 pm

If anyone knows the Twitter handle, can the tweet please be posted in Jordan's general thread? Isabel?? tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:30 pm

Can you please read the rules I just posted. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can you please read the rules I just posted. TYIA
Doesn't Isabel have to bring the tweet to Jordan's thread since she's the one that originally posted it?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:56 pm

I am feeling rather greedy -- but I am not sure I can wait another week for HTDs! I want to view them NOW! IMO -last night's Jordelle date was probably the most romantic ever aired by this franchise!  You can just FEEL THE LOVE! Thanks for the videos shared up-thread!  So great to have Jordelle scenes, without all the extra stuff!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:57 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Can you please read the rules I just posted. TYIA
Doesn't Isabel have to bring the tweet to Jordan's thread since she's the one that originally posted it?

That's what I just said, therefore asking someone else who knows the twitter handle to post the tweet, isn't really acceptable.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou