SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

couple - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:13 am

IrelandRose wrote:That picture with the two girls is hilarious laugh out loud laugh out loud
Look at his eyes... MUST.NOT.TOUCH.ANOTHER.WOMAN laugh out loud

Hahaha..So true, with the way they are dressed any man in a committed relationship will be scared to touch them couple - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

couple - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:32 am

That photo is hilarious! Must.not.touch.woman. Must.not.touch.woman. Looks like the way that Jake Pavelka poses! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:35 am

Mommyof1 wrote:That photo is hilarious!  Must.not.touch.woman.  Must.not.touch.woman.  Looks like the way that Jake Pavelka poses!  giggling
I don't even know what/who he's most scared of in that handcheck! photo with the 2 women: Jo if she saw him touch another girl or Steve if he saw him touch a non-Jo girl laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:52 am

harley_quinn wrote:

SECRETS :pullouthair: the editing gods are trying so hard to make our BBJ look bad giggling
but no jordelle sneak peek sad

This is their story this season, so I am not surprised. They will keep the audience guessing until the very end. Will JoJo choose BBJ? The one with the "shady" past? The one with the family rift? Yep, you bet she will! couple - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:55 am

:strings1  :strings1 it's just perfect :strings1  :strings1

sorry for always posting youtube clips.. I think I need an intervention, too...  I have it still under control but after the proposal, ATFR and all their cute social media moments. I will be lost in my jordelle addiction and I can't wait :cheerpom:
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:03 am

After analysing and reading/watching everthing, IMO, Jojo and Jordan have it down pat Smiley

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:27 am

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:That photo is hilarious!  Must.not.touch.woman.  Must.not.touch.woman.  Looks like the way that Jake Pavelka poses!  giggling
I don't even know what/who he's most scared of in that handcheck! photo with the 2 women: Jo if she saw him touch another girl or Steve if he saw him touch a non-Jo girl laugh out loud

RS. Definitely RS. couple - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 3806527698

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:13 am

lolpanda this is too funny. All the post show scrutiny has tied his hands, literally. He meant it when he said he doesn't want to mess this. I can not wait for the proposal. We are all going to be a mess. Jordan is looking better everyday. What gives giggling
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:24 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud great find!! 
He's looking better everyday well because LOVE  beatingheart 
Cannot wait for tomorrow night!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:25 am

Lily wrote:lolpanda this is too funny. All the post show scrutiny has tied his hands, literally. He meant it when he said he doesn't want to mess this. I can not wait for the proposal. We are all going to be a mess. Jordan is looking better everyday. What gives giggling

IMO love looks good on him!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:46 am

While waiting for Monday to come, here's a throwback pic of Jojo with straight hair and Jordan with long hair.

My SC

couple - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 2aev6a0
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:50 am

I used to have that haircut.....

Jordan's not Jojo's laugh out loud laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou