SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

couple - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:54 am

My original avatar was Jordan with this haircut!  LOVE IT!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

couple - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:13 am

He looks even better post filming. So pretty laugh out loud

His face and hands in that picture at the bar/club kill me. Most of the other people in the pictures he's friends with. I'm looking forward to seeing him and JoJo post show together. It will be interesting to see what type of picture they each post first.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:27 am

^^^^The infamous first posting! Can't wait!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:27 am

Per my cable guide, looks like we get a cliff hanger as the RC after hometowns won't be held until Monday, 7/25 before they fly off to Thailand . (This must be what they meant by the long goodbye) Anything to add more drama...Mercy ...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:He looks even better post filming. So pretty laugh out loud

His face and hands in that picture at the bar/club kill me. Most of the other people in the pictures he's friends with. I'm looking forward to seeing him and JoJo post show together. It will be interesting to see what type of picture they each post first.
I always find it fascinating to see the f1s first post reveal, whether it's wordy or brief, and thanks his lead before the fans or how he decides to handle it. BBJ has been so articulate and well spoken and also quite wordy, so I'm guessing he'll be wordy and post a few sentences at least. Can't wait!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:37 am

Jojo just like this on IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BH8z4NmAoQq/?taken-by=thegoodquote

Me thinks Jordan is the blessed one :Nod:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:58 am

The wall kiss scene
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:00 am

Can't wait to watch JoJo meet Jordan's family Monday during their hometown date
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:00 am

✨Uruguay date! ✨ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 #jordanrodgers #joellefletcher #jojofletcher #jordanrodgersforthewin #thebachelorette #bachelorette #thebachelor #bachelornation #couple #date by @joelleandjordanrodgers
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:02 am

BBJ gives the most involved kisses which are always complete with neck/head holding, biting his lips and teasing her. It's a great thing he's been with other women because he clearly didn't waste his time and picked up lots of useful tricks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:14 am

Alanna wrote:BBJ gives the most involved kisses which are always complete with neck/head holding, biting his lips and teasing her. It's a great thing he's been with other women because he clearly didn't waste his time and picked up lots of useful tricks.

I hope there are some men watching the show and taking notes on how to kiss girls. that lip biting between kisses, jojo is one lucky lady :fanningfan sneakyl
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:20 am

Jordan is something else..He's a quite the charismatic young man ...a very sexy one at that . I don't think he can help it ; he must have been born that way ..And as always, I love these SCs...Thanks a lot ... :fanningfan

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou