SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:02 am

Don't y'all just love Momma Rodgers?  I loved the conversation she had with her "spicy child"!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 am

GUYS I'm getting so anxious for ATFR and just seeing them happy together.. Especially after the hell you know tptb are gonna put us through over the next couple weeks. I just want to see these two take it public and put everyone's doubts to rest!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 am

Isabel123 wrote:I love their HTD. It's refreshing to watch their date without interruptions and narration/comments from the other guys. I made a collage of the forehead, wrist and hand kisses he's fond of giving to Jojo. All these SC's taken from their hometown date.

My SC
These are soooo adorable!!! It's like we don't even realize how sweet he is with her because there are so many voice overs of drama and Aaron and who knows what else. I mean- face, wrist, hand, head, pretty much whatever Jo part is nearest to him gets kissed laugh out loud it's adorable.

I can't wait to see them post show and at atfr. I love how confidently Baddy talks about Jo and their relationship and his feelings. It's going to be awesome to listen to their interviews and media. He's going to kill it and Jo is going to be glowing listening to him talk about her and his commitment!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:11 am

bamagal wrote:Don't y'all just love Momma Rodgers?  I loved the conversation she had with her "spicy child"!
She was cute. I loved her "destiny/plan" talk. It was unintentionally hilarious. Jordan was just nodding his head and smirking, probably thinking "shut up mom" laugh out loud She also seemed to like JoJo, which is important info. When she hugged JoJo goodbye, you could hear here say "so nice meeting you sweetie."

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:31 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-jordans-brother-may-have-revealed-jojo-fletchers-pick-w430189

hehe...let's sail away...woohoo!

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:59 am

New interview with JoJo and Access Hollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tFS7Wt8CFxU

The look on her face when asked about Aaron and Olivia is pretty hilarious. Have a feeling she's gonna be very mama bear over Jordan post show.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:35 am

everly wrote:New interview with JoJo and Access Hollywood.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tFS7Wt8CFxU

The look on her face when asked about Aaron and Olivia is pretty hilarious. Have a feeling she's gonna be very mama bear over Jordan post show.
LOL! She's adorable. Before the interviewer even finished the question, Jo was shaking her head about this line of questioning. I think BBJ's biggest insecurity is that he's someone's brother and Jo is not going to stand for that! At the same time though, she's not planning to get involved and start reconciling them either, just focus on her Baddy and their relationship. I really like how she's handling all this.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:13 am

I feel a bit bad for Luke (rodgers). it's all over the media that he might gave away the ending with his slip up.

I thought it was hilarious how BBJ reacted when Luke (hot cowboy) asked Jojo for a moment at the RC "very intresting timing ... he had a whole day to talk about things, I don't know" and the pout he makes at 01:12  cantstopl

haha I just wanted to google Jojo and typed Jojo Rodgers and I didn't even realise it at first. So I'm ready, bring on the wedding  :married
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 am

everly wrote:JoJo's at it again with her quotes. laugh out loud She just liked this.
The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Image14

oooh! this quote gave me chills! If it is about BBJ, how lucky is he? :cutesmile!: awwww
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:38 am

harley_quinn wrote:I feel a bit bad for Luke (rodgers). it's all over the media that he might gave away the ending with his slip up.

I thought it was hilarious how BBJ reacted when Luke (hot cowboy) asked Jojo for a moment at the RC "very intresting timing ... he had a whole day to talk about things, I don't know" and the pout he makes at 01:12  cantstopl

haha I just wanted to google Jojo and typed Jojo Rodgers and I didn't even realise it at first. So I'm ready, bring on the wedding  :married
One of my favorite times in an Ette season where the f1 is obvious to everyone, is when he get fed up with the shenanigans, starts expecting the craziest stuff and just wants to take his little lead home with him and be done. JP was totally there when he was expecting Bentley to keep popping up from behind the bushes on their fd and BBJ has definitely arrived at this "WTF again?!" level too laugh out loud Almost there, Baddy!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:09 am

any sightings?

Oh and are we upto at least a solid 25 in here now Lol ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:12 am

Our numbers are increasing!  I had over 50 notifications yesterday from this forum alone!  :cutesmile!:
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou