SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:43 pm

He is one busy and happy man.

and he's saving the world from a carb free existence ! What more could we want ? Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:51 pm

The  most telling thing that I have read is from  JoJo last blog about HTD's, she used the word "silly"  that she felt silly they way she questioned Jordan as she watched it back.  
I hope that he is teasing her about all her questions to him.  Hopefully something that they laugh about together. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:18 am

Chickadee Jo commented on the Joelleandjordanrodgers IG account laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:04 am

❁Lindsey❁
@lbrock013

Dad saw Aaron Rodgers at his hotel and said to him, "hey you're Jordan Rodgers's brother!!" Hahahahahahaha savage

10:25 PM - 21 Jul 2016

laugh out loud  laugh out loud   laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:11 am

Look at the future mama Rodgers giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIJjN1EAOws/

Jojo at Disneyland
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIHAOJpgEa-/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:51 am

Mommyof1 wrote:❁Lindsey❁
@lbrock013

Dad saw Aaron Rodgers at his hotel and said to him, "hey you're Jordan Rodgers's brother!!" Hahahahahahaha savage

10:25 PM - 21 Jul 2016

laugh out loud  laugh out loud   laugh out loud

that's too funy.

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 2498057887

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:00 am

ElonM wrote:Look at the future mama Rodgers giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIJjN1EAOws/

Jojo at Disneyland
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIHAOJpgEa-/
So cute!! She posted that Kathy's family is her second family. There are going to be so many upset sets of parents and like 6 older siblings if Baddy decides to do something nefarious anytime soon. He should just slink off into the wilderness now, if he's not going to keep all those promises he made Jo  cantstopl

Just kidding!! I'm super, super hopeful on her behalf that it's all real and he'll be her biggest supporter, protector and fan post-show Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:14 am

Interesting! Jojo and Jordan follow Joelleandjordanrodgers IG account ...#subtle :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:22 am

Dessler wrote:Interesting! Jojo and Jordan follow Joelleandjordanrodgers IG account ...#subtle :cutesmile!:
laugh out loud I think they just see that they're tagged in those pics and then comment/like, but don't follow. I just don't even remember how this spoiler has gotten so big though? I remember it being like this only for K+S because of the snap, but even for Andi's season, folks were still arguing who could be f1 until the end. Jo is just THAT obvious and ridiculous I guess. Jealousy over watching the season cannot be an issue for BBJ. He's The One without any doubts or reservations and always was, from night one, imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:56 am

Dessler wrote:Interesting! Jojo and Jordan follow Joelleandjordanrodgers IG account ...#subtle :cutesmile!:
They don't follow the account. They both just liked one pic posted on it. And it wasn't pics of each other/them together laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:57 am

I also think it's funny that there is no other couple fan threat but for Jordelle laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:53 am

awwww I'm rewatching their moments from the early episodes and yes, it was always Jordan awwww
It’s like something out of a romantic movie. He was the first one who got out of the limo. He got the first rose and the first kiss and he'll get the last rose and the last kiss of the season whipped

when did you realise you were team Jordan? for me, I thought he was really handsome and his santa joke showed his good sense of humor, that's sexy. After that perfect first kiss, I was sold :rosiecolored
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou