SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Len, I think they're a great match in terms of their signs/personalities. Let's just hope Jordan learns to give her what she needs before she loses her chit and/or pushes him away. Post show sleuthing suggests that's exactly what has happened, but I'm still anxious to see how Monday plays out now that I've read that episode description.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:23 pm

^^^^^^^What have you seen that suggests she has pushed him away? Just curious!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:23 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Len, I think they're a great match in terms of their signs/personalities. Let's just hope Jordan learns to give her what she needs before she loses her chit and/or pushes him away. Post show sleuthing suggests that's exactly what has happened, but I'm still anxious to see how Monday plays out now that I've read that episode description.
Yes. My rose colored glasses for Jo's happiness and sm stalking lead me to think this is exactly what happened. The backlash against him from her would be psycho if he wasn't there for her now, post-show. Instead, she's on her phone 24/7, super happy and high all the time, etc., so I think he's been able to overcome his shell and meet her at the totally open stage with each other. I can't wait to watch the end of their story here and hopefully many, many more happy chapters after the airing of the atfr Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:25 pm

@bamagal, sorry if my post was confusing. I meant that sleuthing seems to indicate that Jordan has managed to quiet Jo's doubts enough to make her happy. Here's to the glass being half full!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:29 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:@bamagal, sorry if my post was confusing. I meant that sleuthing seems to indicate that Jordan has managed to quiet Jo's doubts enough to make her happy. Here's to the glass being half full!
Oh! I was afraid that we weren't going to get the ending we all hope for. Thanks for clearing that up. My rose-colored glasses are back in place!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:33 pm

I'm a bit confused about the last couple of pages catching up. scratch

since I struggle to type, I won't.

LB and Maddy, thanks for bringing acrosse those SCs and articles.

Jordelle at his high school is too cute for words.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Girls night with this sweet nugget!

Great few days at the CrossFit Games with the #MetPro team watching our athletes, @crossfitrobo crushed it! Also impressive were some 60+ year olds that could kick my butt...guess I'll start training for #crossfitgames2056 by @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Is it possible that he is pretty sure of how JoJo feels about him, but maybe he's not so sure what's going on with the others. Playing a little bit hard to get reassure's him of how she feels?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Yikes...This Virgo is getting a complex. cantstopl .. lolpanda

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is it possible that he is pretty sure of how JoJo feels about him, but maybe he's not so sure what's going on with the others. Playing a little bit hard to get reassure's him of how she feels?

And IA with this also!! A part of it is no one wants to look like an idiot, f2 at the frc, especially someone like BBJ who has worked hard at being confident and secure in himself (even if it just an act, who knows), so definitely a little bit of forcing Jo to reassure him also. Either way, a lot of this is related to the structure of the show, of course, but I think if they both want the relationship to work, their personalities should be a really, really good fit.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:43 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Len, I think they're a great match in terms of their signs/personalities. Let's just hope Jordan learns to give her what she needs before she loses her chit and/or pushes him away. Post show sleuthing suggests that's exactly what has happened, but I'm still anxious to see how Monday plays out now that I've read that episode description.
Agreed!

Isabel123 wrote:New posts from Jordelle. Jojo back in Dallas and Jordan busy at work.

Girls night with this sweet nugget!

Great few days at the CrossFit Games with the #MetPro team watching our athletes, @crossfitrobo crushed it! Also impressive were some 60+ year olds that could kick my butt...guess I'll start training for #crossfitgames2056 by @jrodgers11
Hey, it's Kathy, the BFF! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:41 pm

I noticed that for someone labelled as fame seeker, Jordan is the least active in social media. He barely promotes the show nor use snapchats compared to the other guys. While others were busy attending gigs, viewing parties and promoting their team, he is busy working and getting a new job at SEC. His free time is most likely spent with JOJO during the SHV every other week.

Can't wait for the after show and see their interactions. I'll bet he is going to tease Jojo for being OTT in the show  giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou