SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 56 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:53 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Jordon moving to Dallas makes him closer to the SEC region where he can travel easy to work sites/colleges in the Southern Eastern Conference states that includes Texas.  
Win-Win for him. yes

So it was a no-brain decision for him if in this case and makes it look like he moved for his one and only love for now

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:56 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Jordon moving to Dallas makes him closer to the SEC region where he can travel easy to work sites/colleges in the Southern Eastern Conference states that includes Texas.  
Win-Win for him. yes

Nashville would have been just as easy for SEC travel and would have been closer to Charlotte which appears to be where he will work most.

There's only one SEC school in Texas and that's Texas A&M. That's close to three hours away.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 56 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 56 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:00 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Any media company cares about publicity. When Byron V, the professional fisherman, was the Bachelor it brought extra attention to ESPN when he did special events commentating. Women tuned in to watch fishing events just to see him. Women watch racing and monster truck racing because Arie has piqued their interest in the sport. Yes, Jordan could bring some female viewers to SEC. Not so far fetched. The point of the post above was that ESPN may have encouraged him to go on the Bachelorette to drum up enthusiasm and name recognition. Not out of the realm of possibility, IMO.

I agree.

Now I think TPTB thought they were getting Aaron's brother and would get Aaron for HTD. My guess is they were not told of the family situation until filming had started. They have not been nice to Jordan post filming.

CH on the other hand likes Jordan and JoJo a lot and might be able to hook them up with some Dallas connections. I live in Dallas and sure wouldn't mind him making it to my TV and Radio broadcast. Although this is mostly Big 12 country.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:01 pm

I am glad he's the one moving.  He's been out on his own and lived several places over the years for football.  So it'll be easier for him to relocate than it would have for Jojo, IMO.

Im sure ESPN/SEC network will like any extra viewers he might bring in.  But I highly doubt they wanted him simply because he was going on the show or asked him to do the show to bring in viewers.  There are plenty of female viewers for their stations as is.  And it's not like they're hurting for ratings.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:06 pm

A new General Discussion thread for JoJo and Jordan here. Thread has been created in the GD category.

JoJo Jordan GD Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold