SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:24 am

Sundy wrote:
Amarylla wrote:Apologies if this has already been sluethed but just wanted to point out a few red flags (imo) for the contenders for F1 on facebook.
Matty has accepted friends requests (or has made them himself) from Keira, Kiki and Noni from Richie's season.
Jake is friends with Faith and Kiki.
Lee is friends with Zilda (was she from Blake or Sam woods season?) and Tolyna (Richie's season).
Courtney is friends with Faith.
Clancy has his friend list on private.
Cam has his friend list on private.
Imo the F1 wouldn't be accepting requests from or adding bachelorettes from previous seasons? Have any previous F1s done so?

Cam accepted my follow request a while ago. Has anyone else had any luck with Cam?
Not sure if the frontrunner (speculated F6) contestants are accepting follows atm from public? Along with you @Sundy and other I followed him him and the others before the season aired so could be they are laying more low now that it has started?  question

As posted above in the thread, all of the contestants are SM friends with contestants from Richie's season (which can be sleuthed by checking the public contestants IG for Richie's season and searching their names/usernames). IIRC, Sasha, Michael, and Richie were also SM friends with contestants from Sam Wood's season so it may be that all contestants just become SM friends with fellow contestants?  no idea

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:32 am

in_denial wrote:Daily Telegraph article of Matty J

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-sydney/matty-vies-for-bachelorette-georgia-loves-heart/news-story/f70d105f8248ba2741159d2d17b71b84
This along with the Woman's Day article done earlier makes me think there is a media push for Matty. If he was MOT and not a contender I don't think they'd bother as much so I think it could be a clue in his favour
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:14 am

giggling

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote: giggling

I am a librarian - I look forward to seeing these books on our shelves cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:39 am

Apologies if this has already been posted.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/gold-coast-bachelor-jake-ellis-anticipates-finding-love-on-the-bachelorette/news-story/dcb0d8940f741bb02f76a55a6e8874a6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:05 am

Surely not?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3651511/Michael-Turnbull-congratulates-amazing-woman-Georgia-Love-new-Bachelorette-title-months-caught-hanging-together.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:01 am

@in_denial I love that you're a librarian hearthumbsup Please take a pic if you see the books on the library shelves Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1710264613 giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:20 am

in_denial wrote:Apologies if this has already been posted. http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/gold-coast-bachelor-jake-ellis-anticipates-finding-love-on-the-bachelorette/news-story/dcb0d8940f741bb02f76a55a6e8874a6

in_denial wrote:Daily Telegraph article of Matty J http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/central-sydney/matty-vies-for-bachelorette-georgia-loves-heart/news-story/f70d105f8248ba2741159d2d17b71b84
Thank you for posting these @in_denial  yes

Interesting that both Jake and Matty have done photoshoots (it reminds me of Sasha and Michael's beach photoshoots for Sam Frost's season).

Are there any articles about the other guys or only Jake and Matty with these type of photoshoots?  question

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 00806951e6f72718fd5046ea9af7a199?width=650

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 4a96fd9e07b90c02aece2f988405ddd8?width=650
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:44 am

There are people on Facebook in the fan page calling F1 and F2. I've been watching this lady for a few days and seems she got some inside knowledge yesterday and has called it today. She also was the same person passing on the info on Alex and the flight records in Richie's season )l( not the travel agent) but certainly the one passing on the info
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:09 am

Sundy wrote:There are people on Facebook in the fan page calling F1 and F2. I've been watching this lady for a few days and seems she got some inside knowledge yesterday and has called it today. She also was the same person passing on the info on Alex and the flight records in Richie's season )l( not the travel agent) but certainly the one passing on the info

@sundy Who is she calling?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:24 am

Sundy wrote:There are people on Facebook in the fan page calling F1 and F2. I've been watching this lady for a few days and seems she got some inside knowledge yesterday and has called it today. She also was the same person passing on the info on Alex and the flight records in Richie's season )l( not the travel agent) but certainly the one passing on the info

Can you pm me who she thinks is F1. thanks...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:25 am

^^^ can this be posted on the board ? its not against some rules is it ? I'm super curious too.

Those photoshoots of Matty and Jake seem to be a strong clue of the F2 if this is what they did for the last B'ette seasons f2 as well. Is this always the case ? that the f2 get a special photoshoot in the media ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo