SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:17 am

Love that this forum is possible being read. We love Georgia love. And the clothes she wears on the shows and in interviews. Adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:32 am

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@nylonvagabond I don't think it has been posted so thank you for posting yes  

Yeah T4p.

Did you all get any BL clues from her when she was talking about the guys ????

First off Yay to G liking the picture haha. I really don't know the significance to it, but it was weird that she wasn't tagged in the comments as well. That and the stylist had heaps to say about the outfit and all those hashtags haha.

The only thing that I saw was a big smile when they brought up Matty. Rose coloured glasses on, but there was a big grin. Lee and Jake were put together in the same question and they didn't seem to have such a big reaction, but then again, prob because they were lumped together.

My fav season ever - lovely lead, lovely men.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:59 pm

After watching the Facebook video, I"m wondering if Georgia asked for a quick date with Matty J? She indicated that she would give the producers an idea of what to do with whom for a single date and they would make it happen. The croquet date with Matty J would be very easy to set up on a short amount of time. The guys were surprised that there was an additional single date that day, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:After watching the Facebook video, I"m wondering if Georgia asked for a quick date with Matty J? She indicated that she would give the producers an idea of what to do with whom for a single date and they would make it happen. The croquet date with Matty J would be very easy to set up on a short amount of time. The guys were surprised that there was an additional single date that day, too.

Now that you mention it, he did snap his tooth in the pursuit of love in the medieval times date. Perhaps that brought up the second single date this week.

She also initiated the kiss as they cut away to commercial. In the first ep preview, we are shown another kiss later on that she initiates.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:00 pm

Woman's Day has an article in their latest magazine titled "The Bachelors' Bare All"

- There's a 2 page spread and 3 large photos of: Cam, Lee, Courtney (with Lee in the middle)
- At the bottom of the page are smaller photos of: Matty, Rhys, Jake, Sam, Clancy, Ryan, and Matt (in that order)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:03 pm

^^Isn't that spread misleading since from what I read here with sleuthing Matty is either in the F3 or F2?

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:17 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^Isn't that spread misleading since from what I read here with sleuthing Matty is either in the F3 or F2?

Not sure since the magazines spread in WHO mag had Olena/F3/darkhorse in a smaller pic and Alex and Nikki in a larger pics for their 2 page spread.

One thing I noticed for all magazine spreads with Richie's season was that Alex was always included in the larger pics and was usually in the middle too. So far Lee has been in all the larger pics for media (also those before the season) and in the middle for this article spread.

Also, Lee is the only one who has a pic of him from the sleuthed F4 on the official show accounts pre-show airing and the past F1s all had a pic of them posted before the show airing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Great catching up in here! yes Awesome sleuthing.

Hello to any guests who are lurking from the Land of Oz. handwave We are happy you enjoy our forum. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:20 pm

FOUR will leave on Wednesday confirmed by the promo just posted by the official Facebook

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:52 pm

So Rhys, Sam on the 2on1 date and Matt and Todd at the RC?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Thanks for the welcome, GuardianAngel!

I've been reading this forum since I came across it during the Aus Bachelor 2 season.  The enthusiasm, warmth and amazing collaboration of sleuthing skills - I'm thinking of Sam's nail polish and screencaps and Bali boat identification by Sundy - have helped to keep me going through some distressing personal life events.  I can't thank all of you enough!

On that note, FWIW, here's my contribution of a couple of links.  Please excuse any inadvertent breaking of forum rules - I'm a newbie!

As I can't yet post links for 7 days - google these:

Dailytelegraph.com.au - When Survivor faces off against The Bachelorette it’s six packs at 20 paces

Dailymail.co.uk - 'I don't want someone who wants to settle down': The Bachelorette's Lee, Rhys and Matty make shock confessions to what they really want in a relationship

Love to all.
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:53 pm

Welcome @love_is_eternal.

Here is the link to one of the articles

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3819160/I-don-t-want-wants-settle-Bachelorette-s-Lee-Rhys-Matty-make-shock-confessions-really-want-relationship.html

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo