SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:15 pm

Fifty wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:

He was with the same mate on night 2 which was Jakes date so plausible.

I don't think she's ever actually said she has watched anything with her guy as in physically watching it together. She has only said she has loved watching her story play out with her guy (as in watching their love story play out). The headline misquoted her by saying that they watched it together, but she did't actually say that.

Sorry I may have been misinterpreted.   I don't think she has been watching in person with the F1,  it was said up thread she may have skyped/facetimed with him.  If that was the case on the first 2 eps, Lee was with friends so a bit difficult to Skype when you are around people without completely giving it away.  However in saying that he was with his best mate on night 2, which is perhaps the one he told so he could have facetimed with him there if he already knows.

That would make sense. But then someone discussed how Georgia said that her and her chosen One were keeping it secret so it was nice to have this just between them for now. Along the lines of "where everyone knows, everyone knows!" So I don't think she'd want to Skype Lee with his best mate knowing?

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by makeover Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:18 pm

I don't think she said she watched the show with her guy (physically or through social media). She said watching her "story with her guy" play out on TV has been nice. That's my interpretation anyway.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:21 pm

Have there been recent pictures of Matty uploaded by his friends?

I've seen quite a few of Jake with his brother and Lee at the gym etc, but none of Matty?

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:21 pm

LovingLove wrote:Just saw a funny FB comment and thought I'd share... it was regarding how G has said she had only seen the winner once since filming finished (I think this was a couple of weeks ago?!). The comment was, it can't be Matty because he'd want to see her all the time - it must be Courtney, he wouldn't care if they never saw each other.

cantstopl thats gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:23 pm

lrose wrote:Have there been recent pictures of Matty uploaded by his friends?

I've seen quite a few of Jake with his brother and Lee at the gym etc, but none of Matty?

I haven't seen any either. He's either escaped planet earth to get away from everything or he is hiding out in G's house. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Question, why have the paps not stalked the guys but were continuously chasing the girls for pics????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Fifty wrote:
Sprite wrote:
LovingLove wrote:

I don't think she's ever actually said she has watched anything with her guy as in physically watching it together. She has only said she has loved watching her story play out with her guy (as in watching their love story play out). The headline misquoted her by saying that they watched it together, but she did't actually say that.

I do so wish that people would use punctuation correctly.

A teacher writes on a chalkboard the sentence:
"A woman without her man is nothing"
The teacher then asks the boys to punctuate it properly, and they all write:
"A woman, without her man, is nothing"
The teacher asks the girls to punctuate it and they write:
"A woman: without her, man is nothing"

Q: What is Grammar?
A: The difference between knowing your poop, and knowing you're poop.

Nice one @Sprite interesting, but I did for a minute think you were having a go at my punctuation. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

handwave No. I try to play nice.

One of my pet peeves is how sloppy people get with language. Writing it and reading it. No punctuation, capitalization or periods. It makes it hard to comprehend what the real thought is behind what people are writing. Texting has only made things worse. no no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Fifty wrote:
LovingLove wrote:Just saw a funny FB comment and thought I'd share... it was regarding how G has said she had only seen the winner once since filming finished (I think this was a couple of weeks ago?!). The comment was, it can't be Matty because he'd want to see her all the time - it must be Courtney, he wouldn't care if they never saw each other.

cantstopl thats gold

HAHAHA. This has me in stitches cantstopl Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:36 pm

I think Matty is in Sydney atm. Don't have a picture but someone tweeted from Sydney that they couldn't believe Matty J had just walked past them!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Fifty wrote:Question,  why have the paps not stalked the guys but were continuously chasing the girls for pics????

That's a great point! I know there was a news article a couple weeks ago saying the Bachelorette was underperforming in the ratings so perhaps there's a perception that the public are not interested?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:snipped

There’s just this real butterfly feeling with him, and this nervous energy and excitement when I’m with him.

http://www.elle.com.au/culture/hot-list/2016/10/the-bachelorette-australia-2016-interview-georgia-love/

Yeah. This is a pretty good thing to say about your SO, not an ex. She starts the answer talking about Jake in the past tense yet ends with talking in present tense. Now I don't know what to think.

Sometimes I read things and get a bit excited if she's speaking in the present tense, but then I put my Objectivity Hat on and realise in fact she speaks about all the guys in the present tense at some point. It's too hard to read anything into that IMO.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:24 pm

GL said this is her favorite song at the moment that's recently come out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q31tGyBJhRY
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo