SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:17 am

@Fifty good point about Clancy and his beard yes  She seemed to find him much more attractive after he shaves it first episode so definitely could be a factor in first impressions for sure

Good point also about the last kiss on the promo and F3. Will have to keep an eye out for it. That and whether they post the kiss and part of date on the tenplay site as you posted before for Richie's season since they only have done that with F1s in the past - great catch! yes

Hopefully they have the same patterns to help with sleuthing :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:19 am

Georgia talking about first impressions and how things may have changed. Could be misleading or could be a clue...

While previous singles including Frost and former Bachelors Sam Wood, Tim Robards and Richie Strahan have said they knew straight away who their “one” was, Love says the exact opposite could be the case in her season.

“Something I’ve really learnt is that first impressions don’t mean that much,” she says.

“Some of the instant connections I did have with people ended there and on the flip side, there were other people who, had I to make my decision on night one, I would never have looked at again. And they ended up being extremely big parts of my life.”
read more http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story/3eddd3d1b65427dc90856dbf53bb8745
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:24 am

This is interesting as well... may be a clue that Georgia has seen promos showing her meeting her F1 so seen first night? It's also possible she has already seen the first episode since it is sent out earlier to media and maybe she knows her F1 and her will be shown night one? Makes sense in a way since most F1s are (Sash got rose as did Alex)

“I can’t wait to watch my own story play out,” she says. “What’s amazing is that I will hopefully have the first moments I clocked my eyes on the love of my life to watch over and over again.

“I’ll know the exact first words we said to each other. And that’s something not many people get to do. Having that sends my heart aflutter.”
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/when-georgia-love-first-saw-her-male-suitors-on-the-bachelorette-she-wanted-to-vomit/news-story/3eddd3d1b65427dc90856dbf53bb8745
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:26 am

As long as whoever the fan favorite is not F2 for Georgia's season I think she will be fine. Sam Frost got backlash for letting Richie go at F3 but because Sash/F1 was so much more beloved than F2 (and got the FIR) it helped a lot with her ending and the love story being seen all the way
Bachelorette Georgia Love admits she’s worried about getting the ‘Richie treatment’
SEPTEMBER 21, 2016

IT’S only a matter of hours until the new season of The Bachelorette gets under way and Georgia Love’s star is launched — and the TV journalist has admitted she’s pretty terrified.

The 28-year-old says last week’s backlash for The Bachelor’s Richie Strahan and his chosen lady Alex Nation was a huge wake-up call for her.

“It did frighten me. There hasn’t been that backlash before, and it made me realise not everyone’s going to be behind my decision,” she said.

However, Love says she won’t be blindsided if she finds herself in the same position.

“For Richie and Alex, it would have come as a massive shock because it hasn’t happened before,” she explained.
“But I’ve seen that backlash for them so it’s made me be a bit more guarded that it could be the case.”

Even if that does eventuate, Love says she refuses to let critics affect her happiness.

“I’m happy in my decision and who’s to tell me whether I’m right or wrong in that? It’s my story at the end of the day, so if people don’t agree ... they don’t have to be in the relationship with me!” she said.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelorette-georgia-love-admits-shes-worried-about-getting-the-richie-treatment/news-story/3b825f1e28cd77341807afd382117170
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Fifty good point about Clancy and his beard yes  She seemed to find him much more attractive after he shaves it first episode so definitely could be a factor in first impressions for sure

Good point also about the last kiss on the promo and F3. Will have to keep an eye out for it. That and whether they post the kiss and part of date on the tenplay site as you posted before for Richie's season since they only have done that with F1s in the past - great catch! yes

Just hope the publicists/producers aren't reading this and throw everything out of whack Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:30 am

Fifty wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@Fifty good point about Clancy and his beard yes  She seemed to find him much more attractive after he shaves it first episode so definitely could be a factor in first impressions for sure

Just hope the publicists/producers aren't reading this and throw everything out of whack Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
I won't be surprised if they are giggling If so will have to throw out all clues Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 It seems also that the paparazzi know the F1 so will have to see what the media writes too :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:59 am

Georgia saying she is a bit of a dag so may have some things in common with SamFro?
Will be interesting to watch her as I was too keen but she may just surprise me

'I'm actually a bit of a dag': Bachelorette Georgia Love doesn't consider herself sexy and embraces her goofy side... as 16 singles battle it out for former news anchor
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3797898/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-doesn-t-consider-sexy-embraces-goofy-16-singles-battle-former-news-anchor.html#ixzz4KsHtXZsQ  

Original article here in Telegraph:
Georgia Love reveals why she thinks of herself as a ‘dag http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/unintentionally-sexy-georgia-love-thinks-of-herself-as-a-dag/news-story/c2d536a1a0cf209886c9c50e473ef94d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:06 am

A a bit of Bachelorette humour to start the night off from the Sportsbet Facebook page, let's see if we can tick them all off by the end of the night Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 
www.facebook.com/Sportsbet.com.au

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Image11
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:14 am

Some yikes info on Cameron and Rhys.. both done stripping which is fine if that's their thing but a bit of side eye from me :shocked!:

Blake Garvey 2.0? The Bachelorette's Rhys Chilton is revealed to be a topless entertainer... as footage emerges of firefighter Cameron Cranley stripping on stage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3799609/The-Bachelorette-s-Rhys-Chilton-revealed-topless-entertainer-footage-emerges-Cameron-Cranley-stripping-stage.html#ixzz4KsNMiP9Z
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:16 am

@Dirty Street Pie that's too funny! I won't be surprised if there is one of each giggling Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:45 pm

www.facebook.com/bacheloretteau
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Articles about Georgia and Lee who both have experienced the pain of seeing a parent battle cancer and both choosing to embrace life and also tying into the reason for going on the show. Just click on the image (it is an embedded link, not a screenshot) to go to the articles

https://www.facebook.com/tvweekmag/photos/

https://www.facebook.com/PopSugarAustralia/posts/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+43
anadimi23
richmond1
lightredemption
coconutgurl
Joy15
Just Looking
solaroo
RomComet
notarose
Cetamy
BlackHalo