SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:10 pm

Who else has been invited?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:11 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Who else has been invited?  

Josh Murray just drove across country but since he is on BIP he may be there too.
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
SueSt wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I doubt it because I think Jordy is a whimp and walks like a girl to me.

giggling OMG YES!!  Me and hubby have said the same. He's got weird wide hips for a skinny guy, or maybe he just wears his pants too tight... Either way....

He swivels and it's annoying imo. Does he think he's doing runway? Walk like a man dude!
He's trying to channel Elvis... After all he's nothing but a hound dog

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:21 pm

As we are coming down to the wire... just wanted to post my favorite moment from the season!!  Cheers to all!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 44 Rappin10
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:45 pm

I love that clip! I noticed something at the end of that segment. All the guys were laughing except for Robby. Jordan looked over at him, noticed this and he stopped laughing. I just found that interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:46 pm

What happened in this clip?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:12 pm

emusha wrote:What happened in this clip?

Hi emusha! hi
They are rapping. Sooo cute!
It's the 6 bach down to 4 bach episode in Argentina before HTDs .
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I love that clip!  I noticed something at the end of that segment.  All the guys were laughing except for Robby.  Jordan looked over at him, noticed this and he stopped laughing.  I just found that interesting.  

made fun of messing his hair if he put his head outside the window? speechless
bugs stuck on his gel like pompadour hair
wind making him look like a double pompadour
loosing his pompadour wig with the wind
I mean... all the jokes that guys do between them and after a while robby was a bit annoyed about being targeted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:36 pm

They were being guys and teasing each other.  I didn't see them ganging up on just Robby.  

And even if they did, just means he can dish it better than he can take it, because he had no problem making fun of Alex during the rap.    JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:40 pm

They were being bubble guys singing and rapping songs for Jojo. Rolling Eyes

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Here it is for anyone who hasn't seen it.  Yes, a little mean towards Alex, but they're all friends and he's annoying too, so. laugh out loud personally, I thought it was funny. laugh out loud JMOAA

Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:14 pm

giggling love it!! thanks for sharing yall handwave just started watching jojo's season good to see everyone here. why the strong feelings on the board for jordan? and what's the sense on the board for robby? Are any tabloid stories true about either?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
mysthelma
snowandcold
Cocoasneeze
umngirl
nutty1
Lucas15
Sprite
Stacia620
Jolena
mindless
Lily