SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:18 am

^^^ This is exactly the reason the first date person has not made it to f1.
Yet, who knows in the future.

ATM any of these guys liking racy pictures on SM etc are out of the running. If not, they should be. Immediately. G do you hear ????? Check your mans SM activity. It's too early for him to be lusting for someone else.

so based in that Cam, Jake and Matty are out.

Am I missing something here ???

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos, Double posts)

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lrose Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:14 am

^ Courtney has liked racy pics also.
(But I don't think we were expecting him to be F1 anyways giggling )

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:20 am

OMG has Lee liked racy pictures ? Seems all the rest of them have !

I'm going to strangle these guys (if I could) for their SM crap.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:26 am

Just wondering whether those racy pictures could be modelling pics of friends or whatever. Some of them are in the modelling industry and sometimes it's not just fashion....

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:OMG has Lee liked racy pictures ? Seems all the rest of them have !

I'm going to strangle these guys (if I could)  for their SM crap.
No Lee has not. Not even the modeling type ones.

Aww ❤️, for some crazy reason that makes me happy. If he is f1 or not it shows his maturity for nor putting out to the world what IMO should be private. Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:08 pm

I have seen happily married folks liking those modeling bikini shots simply because they know that person. It's not always about lusting.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:12 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I have seen happily married folks liking those modeling bikini shots simply because they know that person. It's not always about lusting.
Agreed. They are all free to like whatever they want and it doesn't necessarily mean anything in a relationship.

However, since this is the sleuthing thread for possible F1, it is being discussed and sleuthed as a possible clue for F1 since it is not typical behavior for F1s to like those type of pics while the season is airing or straight after filming wrapped.

It could be that the F1 is different this time around, though. TWT. Either way, it is just one piece of the sleuthing puzzle for F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:21 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:Just wondering whether those racy pictures could be modelling pics of friends or whatever. Some of them are in the modelling industry and sometimes it's not just fashion....
It is totally possible. Even so, it is not typical F1 behavior to like more racy pics.

For example, here is one public IG pic that Matty has liked and which he liked shortly after filming wrapped [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From sleuthing past male F1s, I have yet to see a F1 like pics like that, even if they are of a "friend".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:57 pm

^^ she's a model and even checking the comments, they are not salacious. Maybe a friend of Matty?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nylonvagabond wrote:Just wondering whether those racy pictures could be modelling pics of friends or whatever. Some of them are in the modelling industry and sometimes it's not just fashion....
It is totally possible. Even so, it is not typical F1 behavior to like more racy pics.

For example, here is one public IG pic that Matty has liked and which he liked shortly after filming wrapped [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From sleuthing past male F1s, I have yet to see a F1 like pics like that, even if they are of a "friend".

Yikes! Just opened the link and IMO a man in love (or even in serious like) with Georgia would not be liking a picture of a young woman with her booty hanging out! Matty - you're gorgeous but I'll be giving you serious side eye if you are F1!

So - of the sleuthed F5 is Lee the only one that hasn't been liking racy pictures?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:00 pm

^^^ laugh out loud at your post and ITA.

Yes, AAL said that Lee has been racy pictures free so far.

Which I like whether he is f1 nor not.

They can look at stuff but ywhy the heck do they feel the need to advertise their past time by putting it as a like on SM ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ laugh out loud at your post and ITA.

Yes, AAL said that Lee has been racy pictures free so far.

Which I like whether he is f1  nor not.

They can look at stuff but ywhy the heck do they feel the need to advertise their past time by putting it as a like on SM ?

Yes it makes me like Lee even more too. At this stage I'm going with him as F1. I want to hear more of his Dad jokes so I can copy them.

I personally just don't get the whole let's see many body parts I can show in my selfie thing - but what I do know for sure is that if either of my teenage sons liked a picture like the one Matty did on SM they'd be getting more than a side eye from me!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C