SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:32 am

Bobette wrote:HOLD THE PHONE!  Has anyone already posted about this?

I'm just re-reading the New Idea article and in the second last paragraph it says "Although she spent the trip mostly with Lee and Matty, Georgia was also spotted on a third date, which suggests there was another suitor in Singapore".  

NOOOOOOOO!  Holy cow, maybe she takes all three of them to Singapore and Jake could still be F1?  Arrgghh I can't stand it!

The surprises this season keep coming....3 MTPs / LCDs will be a record for the franchise. Just to clarify, it was sleuthed that F3 FDs were in Sydney, correct? If not maybe FDs took place in Singapore similar to Richie's season when the F3 FDs took place in Bali same location as the MTP/LCD/FRC.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm... how could there be 3 guys in Singapore if FDs are in Australia? scratch

It's just odd also that NI would say the top 2 but then say something else?

Sounds like they may be wanting to stir trouble kind of like what was done with the spoiler of Alex winning but Richie changing his mind?

question

This is making me very nervous.  My instincts said Jake F1 and now I'm thinking, we still haven't heard the voiceline of Georgia saying she doesn't want to send anyone home tonight (I forget the exact quote), what if that's said at the RC of the boys in their velvet jackets, and what if the reaction shot of Jake & Lee looking down is because she decides to take them all to Singapore?  Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I don't see any reason for New Idea to put that in unless there was some truth in it.  They were obviously tailing the production so why are there no photos of the third date, unless they are in cahoots with TPTB to mislead us?  They even go so far as to say everyone expected the final two, so if there was a third date, I would have expected that to be the main part of the story - the fact that it's not is a worry.

Maybe New Idea and Ch 10 have struck a deal to keep the ending a secret by handily omitting photos of the third date? GULP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:51 am

It would be the biggest non-committal move to take 3 guys to the FRC and it would totally ruin the way Channel 10 has scheduled the season - Thursdays are the biggest TV watching night in the week.

Also I really doubt they had a falling out - they're still holding hands that would be a weird thing to do while angry IMO
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:53 am

Matty as F1

*Pre-show*
- Not shown in the pre-season promos or the official SM accounts posted before the season premiered & did not have M&G video posted on official FB account and titled "Meet MattyJ" and also did not have official pics of him in the media used before the show aired **IMO**BECAUSE the narrative behind Matty's F1 story is that he did not make an immediate first impression but rather, came of of nowhere, to become the slow burn romance. For this story to be told, he had to come out of no-where for the viewer also.

*Since the show premiered*
- He has had the most time with Georgia SQT Episode 3, 1st single date Episode 5, 2nd single date Episode 8.
- He has the most amount of on air kisses TD but this will probably be equalled tonight by Lee.
- Love Boat date was non-stop kissing and cuddling (papped pics reveal this) although not shown on air much.
- He has made Georgia laugh the most and this is one of the qualities she is after.
- Georgia initiates many of the losses and gets that soft whispery voice after she kisses him, don't think this has happened with other?
- Social media locked down
- Articles talking about his commitment to Georgia - she ticks all the boxes, their connection is the dream; he's all in.

There must be many, many more....

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IMO needed for interpretation of facts)

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:54 am

Bobette wrote:HOLD THE PHONE!  Has anyone already posted about this?

I'm just re-reading the New Idea article and in the second last paragraph it says "Although she spent the trip mostly with Lee and Matty, Georgia was also spotted on a third date, which suggests there was another suitor in Singapore".  

NOOOOOOOO!  Holy cow, maybe she takes all three of them to Singapore and Jake could still be F1?  Arrgghh I can't stand it!
That would be gold. cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:58 am

brownravens wrote:It would be the biggest non-committal move to take 3 guys to the FRC and it would totally ruin the way Channel 10 has scheduled the season - Thursdays are the biggest TV watching night in the week.

No, I really think it's happening.  I've gone back and re-read the Daily Mail article and it starts with the line "But on Monday, TWO of the finalists were revealed after Lee Elliott and Matty Johnson were spotted getting cosy with Georgia Love while filming the finale in Singapore."

TWO in capital letters.  As in TWO of the THREE finalists perhaps??? I reckon they're doing it, and I reckon Jake is still going to be F1, and I don't like it one bit!

DM article: tvshowbiz/article-3841984/Lee-Elliott-Matty-Johnson-spotted-getting-cosy-Georgia-Love-filming-Bachelorette-Australia-2016-finale-Singapore.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:00 am

Hmm, but New Idea (the people who released the pictures and the initial article) wrote this:

"Georgia Love was snapped with her final two"

question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If Jake turned out to be in Singapore too, that is going to be confusing dizzy

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:17 am

romance realist wrote:Matty as F1

*Pre-show*
- Not shown in the pre-season promos or the official SM accounts posted before the season premiered & did not have M&G video posted on official FB account and titled "Meet MattyJ" and also did not have official pics of him in the media used before the show aired
**IMO** BECAUSE the narrative behind Matty's F1 story is that he did not make an immediate first impression but rather, came of of nowhere, to become the slow burn romance. For this story to be told, he had to come out of no-where for the viewer also.

*Since the show premiered*
- He has had the most time with Georgia SQT Episode 3, 1st single date Episode 5, 2nd single date Episode 8.
- He has the most amount of on air kisses TD but this will probably be equalled tonight by Lee.
- Love Boat date was non-stop kissing and cuddling (papped pics reveal this) although not shown on air much.
- He has made Georgia laugh the most and this is one of the qualities she is after.
- Georgia initiates many of the kisses and gets that soft whispery voice after she kisses him, don't think this has happened with other?
- Social media locked down
- Articles talking about his commitment to Georgia - she ticks all the boxes, their connection is the dream; he's all in.

There must be many, many more....
- Slip up made by G when talking in the media about all the Matt, Matty, Matteo's and referring to calling the love of you life the wrong name.
- M&G reported to have purchased a bell in Singapore inscribed with a saying about 'Eternal Love'.

Last edited by romance realist on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:18 am

Taking off my ex-producer hat and putting on my pretend-bachette hat, I did a thought experiment. if I was GL, how would I be acting and feeling during the airing of this show and all the attendant SM and media attention?

What I came up with were these imagined Georgia Love thoughts...

(Cue fantasy sequence music and wibble wobble screen effect)

I had a different experience than any other bachette, where I had no major chemistry with the guy I ended up falling in love with on the show, but I did lots of talking to camera about sparks and chemistry and butterflies with at least three other guys before he came onto my radar - including Courtney who I was crushing on bigtime at first. That's probably why SportsBet and SM are all aflutter about those admittedly hot and lovely guys right from the airing of Ep 1&2 - AND I've seen the backlash Richie and Alex have endured - SO I'm a little worried seeing all this fan loyalty building for Lee, Cam and Jake. Will all those people getting so invested be as brutal towards me and Matty when they find out I pick him?? Yikes! I want them to be happy for us, not mad at me!!

I'd better start dropping hints about not expecting the obvious choices and maybe I'll say something about a "slow burn". That won't give it away but it might cause people to relax their expectations of it being one of those early frontrunners and there won't be such a huge backlash.

Jeez, it's not making a difference. Ep 8 has aired and Matty is still wayyyy down in the votes for who Australia expects to win. Gulp. Even after I practically CRIED TO CAMERA that I was finally feeling appreciated enough by a man after what he said on the boat?

I'm not allowed to give away the winner obviously, but what can I do to calm this expectation that it's Jake, Courtney or Lee?

I'll just keep mentioning the slow burn thing and how my journey was different. That's all I'm allowed to do. OH and I can mention how my love and I are watching the show together and I'm loving watching our relationship unfold. And I'll let it slip that neither of us has told ANYONE who won -- because I just read that Lee said he confided in someone so people looking closely will spot an inconsistency there. And then there will at least be those people who won't be crushed when it turns out to be Matty!

Meanwhile, it's SO FUN being with Matty on Skype as we watch how I was so clueless when we met and then how he systematically won me away from all those other guys. I think it's why Matty doesn't mind seeing me kissing so many of them. He gets a huge kick out of how he came out of nowhere and scooped me up away from them all. (If I had picked Lee, it would be kinda awks watching that Me&Matty story the show's been edited to feature so heavily. Probably wouldn't be watching the show together in that case. Wouldn't have been much for Lee to enjoy watching, considering how little storyline he had. It would just be me constantly explaining how this or that kiss didn't mean anything and how everyone knows they edit these things the way they want and that it wasn't really a toss up between him and Matty, etc. Exhausting, so yeah, watching the show together is not something I'd be doing with Lee. Maybe the odd ep showing our single dates only...)

Oh look! They just published photos of Lee and Matty in Singapore! OMG this is fantastic!! Now fans can have a couple of weeks to get used to the idea of it maybe not being Lee! Maybe they won't 'Ralex' (Rich+Alex) Matty and me! Maybe they'll be happy for us!! Maybe...maybe...oh, fingers crossed!!

(wibble wobble screen effect)

So, I'm back as just me now and feeling more convinced than ever that Matty is F1. Thank you for your indulgence of my taking IMO to new heights  giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:26 am

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your story was so much more compelling than my crappy list of pros.
IMO he is F1 and he doesn't fit the formula exactly, because he comes from no-where and Georgia unexpectedly falls under his charm.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:35 am

romance realist wrote:Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your story was so much more compelling than my crappy list of pros.
IMO he is F1 and he doesn't fit the formula exactly, because he comes from no-where and Georgia unexpectedly falls under his charm.

Thanks! But please don't bash your list of pros! I loved them. Nice and easy to reference and all valid clapping!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I copied your post in Matty's thread.

@romance realist and those adding to the compiled running lists for Matty or Lee: please make sure the info listed is fact and when something is not fact, add IMO (example: interpretation of a fact or evidence sleuthed needs to state IMO) so that a running list can be sleuthed and compared to other seasons.

TIA

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:16 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C