SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:07 pm

Sorry for double post...edit button isn't showing on my phone.

My heart wants it to be Lee.

But, seeing how emotional Georgia got speaking about Matty, both during & after their date. I don't know.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:14 am

Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think it's safe to say that F3 dates are in Australia. I can't see any other way. I think we are missing a single date though and I'm I think it will be Courtney in the plane. Therefore I'm saying

F1 Lee
F2 Matty
F3 Jake
F4 Courtney
F5 Cameron
F6 Clancy

I think I am sticking with my original thoughts.

On the Lee ship
IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Those were my original thoughts too, but I had Jake as the other option for possible F1. Since Jake seems to be F3 if the spoilers are correct and going by what has been sleuthed (no 2nd SD for him) then I can still see Lee as F1.

That said, I am starting to wonder about Matty for F1. However, Matty's SM activity of liking racy pics really give me pause, because every single contestant from Georgia's season that has liked similar type of pics like Matty has has been/will be eliminated before F4. Could Matty be an outlier? Maybe, but if so it's a bit odd sleuthing-F1 wise, IMO. Also, I understand that this is subjective when it comes to those types of pics but this is MO and based on sleuthing for F1 and their usual behavior.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 am

^ laugh out loud. Just realised too I was on the wrong thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:09 am

Crosspost with Lee Thread. FWIW

Joy15 wrote:Pardon the elephanty post.. I am breaking down edit and media thingy  y’all ...and sadly it cant be divided into separated posts since its interlinked with one another..so pls bare with me..

Lee as F1 - some edit and media nuggets so far.. My prediction is Lee the F1 based on what i have gathered. Presented here are the key findings.(FWIW).  .Basically i tried to find the “scattered puzzle pieces”...and put the 1+1 of pieces that seem to fit or go togeher. The matched pieces are written in capital and in parenthesis. All JMHO.

For easy reference:
- Episode 1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- VOs in the Preview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Key Findings:
1. Key from GL ‘s INTRO (of Episode 1..after meeting with her family)
- GL  in  PI on 06:58 "I believe in the one. But I believe it takes a while to find that one. And everybody finds him differently"
- GL in PI 07:15: "If someone could make me laugh...say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes..and then pulled out the guitar and sing a song to me..i reckon i found the guy."
- VOs and PIs usually taken after the fact to enhance the storyline/fulfill the gap/foretelling of what is to come. IMHO VOs and PIs are the ‘backbone’ of the editing work.
- My interpretation of "it takes a while" is tied into the A rocky road to romance implied in the Preview. It also lines up well with her media interview about first impressions (more of this will explained in Point No. 8, Courtney vs Lee)
- As for the line "say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes" shown Lee on his entrance and their banter on 1st SD (point no 2 and 3  as follows
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My SC from Episode 1  

2. Key from Lee’s Entrance: Lee said to GL : "i am mad for a pun and dad jokes”.
- Imo... can’t it be more obvious?
- Matched with point 1 of (...say really bad puns and really bad dad jokes..)
***(1+2 = Lead intro and *(H)F1 entrance linkage )... Note: *H(F1) refers to Hypothetical F1 since its still need to be proven/remains to be seen.

3. Key from 1st Single Date : We are shown their banter of pun and dad jokes.
***( 1+3 = Lead intro and *(H)F1 SD linkage)

4. Key from Lee’s Bio: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Do you believe in “the one”? "Most certainly. She’s currently at large but I have every intention of finding the elusive “one.”
- out of GL’s remaining men, only the one and only Lee got “ do you believe in the one “ question in Bio
- this is matched with aforementioned Point No.1 (GL intro in  Ep 1 at 06:58.. "I believe in the one" (GL in PI)
- IMO tbh This is uncanny... .this is not the first time on the show that the Bio serves somewhat as part of /complemetary for the Storyline. I have found several cases in the past US series as well.(likewise, with the ongoing Ette CA 1 ). But its really rare that I get to see the Bio’s“ nugget” as clear as this one (pun intended laugh out loud) I might think i hit the jackpot... thank you TPTB!!  
***(1 + 3 = Lead intro and *(H)F1 bio linkage)

5. Key from Preview: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-VOs of Lee and GL:
Lee = I want someone to share the rest of my life with
GL = I can’t wait for this next chapter to begin and meet my forever person
- IMO there is specific reason on why Lee and his VO was shown last...right before GL* and what they said hold the same meaning.
- While the other 2 guys previously shown obviously want different things: Cameron wants fairy tale and Matty wants someone to sweep him off his feet
- Lee shown on the last scene before GL to me translated to as somewhat foreshadowing that he was the last man standing IMO (reiterated on point no.8)

***(Storyline through Beginning matched: G and L want the same thing)[/b]
- Additional observation using comparison with past seasons of the US: Lee is relatively hidden- only far away shot on the NB date (relatively typical F1. Not shown talking or being intimate with up-close shot. (ala typical F2 and/or F3/next lead).

6. Key from Love letter Date (Episode 8) : Link to Episode 8 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- This is interesting since we have Courtney and Lee in 1 GD.
- The key is to pay attention to which letter got GL’s “attention” in term of ITM and VOs.  
- Note that Courtney, Jake and Cam letters didn't get her VOs at all. Only Lee’s letter got the following on 28:33 mark: GL ITM: "this guy was saying I've had a lot of things that I love in my life" continued by GL's VOs "but its just not fulfilled and I want to find someone to fill it. That's why I'm here...for the exact same reason"
- Imo, VOs used to enhance the storyline..and likely taken after filming
- These nuggets Cue-ing my point of No 5 above... In the beginning of her ‘journey’ they both have alluded want to find the same thing: someone to spend the rest of their life with...and on episode 8, this point being reinforced by Lee’s Love Letter.
- Interesting to note also that aside from the shot of Cameron reading his letter, camera was focusing Over G and Lee’s face back and forth the whole time while Lee’s letter being read. Compare that to the other 3 letters..where camera was wondering around to the other guy(s) (aside from the letter composer and reader)...implying more “investment” on both ends?
My SC from Episode 8
***( 5+ 6 = Storyline - Move Further/Reiterate)

7. Obstacles : There are 2 parallels of their obstacles in the G-Lee’s Love Story being told, IMO:
- On GL’s end... Courtney which means G-Lee is actually have early connection but overshadowed by her fondness of Courtney who will likely break her heart (cue the Preview: Paved with Heartbreak). Once Courtney gone....GL will have some ‘clarity’ and invest more in Lee (will be explored more on point No.8)
-On Lee’s end... having difficulties to deal with the reality of the situation (competing with the other guys..limited time with the lead,etc) and this alluded since early episodes as well with his Pis and Vos through out all episodes.
- Will get to see more of Lee’s obstacles on the coming episode 9 as the preview shown (expecting to see GL’s invested more in Lee after Court gone, IMO)

8. Courtney and Lee’s Intertwined Edit
- This is the most amusing nugget to me!..laugh out loud. Im guessing this is due to the fact that GL had sold on Courtney from the very beginning right up until he leaves. Tbh out of remaining GL’s men I only see the F1 edit applied to Courtney and Lee IMO.
- (more on Courtney edit and my speculation of him leaving at F4RC  provided here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
- The edit play alluding Lee ”replacing” Courtney were found in the preview as well as on the episodes as per edit tid bits suggests
1) In Love Letter date: Lee was the one reading Court’s letter.He replaced Courtney, so to speak  
2) On episode 8, at CP: on 41:27 mark: Courtney’s VO:  we all have very different connection with Georgia... was heard over this cap (G&lee after the “Cocktail” alone time)
(my SC from Episode 8)
- My interpretation: Courtney can see G-Lee connection which different than his connection with GL. > i tend to think this is to foreshadowing whats to come when he is already gone.
3) Check out the preview (my SC)
- This cap was shown over Lee’s VO : Your Eyes Are Ridiculous ... **  
- THIS. IS GOLD. Can’t the editors be more tricky?  giggling  Imo, another example of Lee ‘replacing’ Courtney
- ** ah-mazingly..and surprisingly...similar line is mentioned in one of Lee’s interview: “And she’s obviously stunning, she has the most incredible eyes I’ve ever seen.“
(Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

***(  =Preview and Media/(H)F1 Interview Linkage )
Another note-worthy point : Lee said Courtney and Cam are his main concern on the show .So..referring to point 7.1-3) above, this is  also
***(= (H)F1 Edit and (H)F1 Interview Linkage)

my thoughts here:

TY for letting me share...hope y’ll enjoy my findings as much as i do and im hopeful this piece of puzzle of mine can somehow contribute to the final puzzle’s solving. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:21 am

Why do you think they didn't show her Notebook themed part of the date with Lee? It seemed very fast!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:00 am

LovingLove wrote:Why do you think they didn't show her Notebook themed part of the date with Lee? It seemed very fast!

Maybe it was sacrificed to show SQT with Jake... But odd choice to cut time away from F1 - especially such a swoon-worthy moment!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think it's safe to say that F3 dates are in Australia. I can't see any other way. I think we are missing a single date though and I'm I think it will be Courtney in the plane. Therefore I'm saying

F1 Lee
F2 Matty
F3 Jake
F4 Courtney
F5 Cameron
F6 Clancy

I think I am sticking with my original thoughts.

On the Lee ship
IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Those were my original thoughts too, but I had Jake as the other option for possible F1. Since Jake seems to be F3 if the spoilers are correct and going by what has been sleuthed (no 2nd SD for him) then I can still see Lee as F1.

That said, I am starting to wonder about Matty for F1. However, Matty's SM activity of liking racy pics really give me pause, because every single contestant from Georgia's season that has liked similar type of pics like Matty has has been/will be eliminated before F4. Could Matty be an outlier? Maybe, but if so it's a bit odd sleuthing-F1 wise, IMO. Also, I understand that this is subjective when it comes to those types of pics but this is MO and based on sleuthing for F1 and their usual behavior.

IA, and also, let's not forget that Osher said he could tell who Georgia would pick from the start, and she admitted several times she didn't even notice Matty on night 1.  

Early on she was into Court, Lee & Jake, and it won't be Court unless we fall into some bizarre alternate universe before next week.  Has Jake been active on SM?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by RomComet Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:35 am

Meanwhile, Matty practically narrated the entire ep!!!

RomComet
RomComet

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:36 am

RomComet wrote:Meanwhile, Matty practically narrated the entire ep!!!

Practicing for when he's Bach '17 Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:46 am

brownravens wrote:
LovingLove wrote:Why do you think they didn't show her Notebook themed part of the date with Lee? It seemed very fast!

Maybe it was sacrificed to show SQT with Jake... But odd choice to cut time away from F1 - especially such a swoon-worthy moment!

There was no time. Lee's date ended around 7.56 pm and they still had to get in a GD, SQT, CP, and RC all before 8.40
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:46 am

RomComet wrote:Meanwhile, Matty practically narrated the entire ep!!!

Matty is definitely the narrator of the season. If he is not F1 he would make a great bachelor!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:13 am

brownravens wrote:

IKR

I was actually looking forward to seeing it because I love that movie. Strange choice to cut it. Their date was so quick - a few leaps in the air, a kiss in the rain and then straight to the couch.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C