SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:19 am

nylonvagabond wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
What they cannot hide is basic body language and physical ease.  in that respect the others have a lot of catching up with Lee. Jmo.

Imo, one of Georgia's big tell is the tone she uses not her body language. Oftentimes body language could be in response to somebody else, but her tone gives away quite a bit, I found. I haven't really looked into it too carefully, but I remember watching the third episode and being struck by how deep her voice was with Lee and how it was higher with Matty on the trapeze. Not sure what being deeper or higher means for Georgia, but felt that there was an obvious difference.

I also noticed that her voice goes softer talking to Lee and she is always leaning in and maintaining strong eye contact like she wants to catch every thing he says.

One other thing that strikes me is she is wants to know how Lee feel because she like him. She has only expressed that with Lee and Courtney. Jake and Matty already like her so why not take them both to the final 2 and decide?

Asking him to tell her how he feels cos she wants and needs to know. Very happy that her feeling are reciprocated and he sees her in his life. asking the mum what his past girlfriends have been like. Very nervous about how she gets on with Lee's family because it could mean he wouldn't see her fit into his life. It is all so personal with Lee and I honestly at this point see Lee as the F1.
That is not to say the FD and LCD may not change things. MHO

Last edited by see2love on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:19 am

I'm going to have to rewatch her dates with Matty but I haven't seen the physical closeness with him that I have seen with Lee. The biggest tell for me was her body touching his side with her arm around his back with his parents and her holding to his hand with both hands with the stunt guy was talking to them with again their sides to each other. Her kissing him after the lift she had her lower body completely pressed against him. If that is not physical comfort and a big tell idk what is. Sorry I do not mean to be Pervy but I and I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed that also.

Here are just some of the differences IM

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:24 am

From the words alone, the ones about Lee definitely sound more authentic and less Bach speak. But some of her body language with Matty is quite intimate as well. I find Georgia very hard to read in general. That makes her a good lead, but at the same time a bad one because you can't gauge who she is really into. Her megawatt smile comes out each and every time. I wish she would have less of a poker face, so it would be easier for us to analyze. :D

ETA: I did notice she nods a lot sometimes when some of the guys are talking. It's either a good sign or a bad one. For me, I nod when I am not feeling 100% comfortable talking to another person.

Last edited by makeover on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:27 am

nd4reality wrote:I'm going to have to rewatch her dates with Matty but I haven't seen the physical closeness with him that I have seen with Lee. The biggest tell for me was her body touching his side with her arm around his back with his parents and her holding to his hand with both hands with the stunt guy was talking to them with again their sides to each other. Her kissing him after the lift she had her lower body completely pressed against him. If that is not physical comfort and a big tell idk what is. Sorry I do not mean to be Pervy but I and I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] noticed that also.

Here are just some of the differences IM

I wish I knew how to do screencaps because after that lift kiss, she went in for another but it was quickly cut off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Margie C Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:53 am

Is this the first time that there has been as much confusion over what counts as "finalists," i.e. final 2 vs. final 3? With all the conflicting reports, it's hard to know if Jake is F3 and let go before Singapore or if he's in the mix in Singapore and the kind of unsung "dark horse" who could be F1. I just wonder why NI and other mags would suggest there was a third "mystery" date in Singapore if there wasn't, but of course paps surely get (and run with) misinformation all the time. Daily Mail is notorious for getting the finer details wrong, such as saying that Jake makes final 3 because he's spotted on hometowns. Still, I just wonder why the same magazine that released legitimate photos of Lee and Matty in Singapore would allude to a third date for no reason. Do they have photos of Jake, but have been paid not to release them? Is it merely an unsubstantiated rumour? All to say: the final 2 to 3 this season seems somewhat shrouded in mystery for those paying close attention. Of course on Wednesday it could easily be "business as usual" with Georgia eliminating Jake. Promo of next episode includes that possibility, as she's shown in her black dress just outside the doorway where she normally says goodbye to her eliminated suitor. But the screen cap shown in the season promo of the final three suggests that something even more "dramatic" happens, given both Lee and Jake simultaneously bow their heads down, perhaps in reaction to Georgia saying they are all going to Singapore? Or perhaps it's Lee who's secured the second and final rose, and they both react this way. Makes me curious, to say the least!

Margie C

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:04 am

My thoughts that Matty as potential F1/Winner just based on SM and timeline:

Aug 26 - FRC was filmed (I was told this at the time)
Aug 28 - pics of Georgia at Sydney airport, so likely she stayed a day or so in Singapore with her F1 before flying back to Australia
Aug 28 - Matty's family upload a pic of themselves with Matty that was from HTD (which was when Matty's sister said she had a good feeling) and if Matty F1 then he would have been flying back that day too. Also, Matty and his sister liked this pic too  
Aug 28 - Matty's family upload a pic hashtag [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which makes me think "winner, winner, chicken dinner"
Sept 4 - Matty in pic with family looks like celebrating so maybe when they all reunited since he likely was traveling back and they couldn't get together on Aug 28
Sept 5 - Why Matty was liking racy pics though I do not know... this is one racy pic Matty liked on Sept 5. After it was posted about in this thread, he unliked the pic, but I have the screenshot below for proof
Matty J liking pic screenshot :
Also add in - Georgia's sister commenting ONLY on pics of Matty and Georgia. Also, Matty's sister following Georgia on IG. Both SM and Tenplay site list the words love with Matty and more with him than the others which is a similar trend to past F1s

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Margie C wrote:Is this the first time that there has been as much confusion over what counts as "finalists," i.e. final 2 vs. final 3? With all the conflicting reports, it's hard to know if Jake is F3 and let go before Singapore or if he's in the mix in Singapore and the kind of unsung "dark horse" who could be F1. I just wonder why NI and other mags would suggest there was a third "mystery" date in Singapore if there wasn't, but of course paps surely get (and run with) misinformation all the time. Daily Mail is notorious for getting the finer details wrong, such as saying that Jake makes final 3 because he's spotted on hometowns. Still, I just wonder why the same magazine that released legitimate photos of Lee and Matty in Singapore would allude to a third date for no reason. Do they have photos of Jake, but have been paid not to release them? Is it merely an unsubstantiated rumour? All to say: the final 2 to 3 this season seems somewhat shrouded in mystery for those paying close attention. Of course on Wednesday it could easily be "business as usual" with Georgia eliminating Jake. Promo of next episode includes that possibility, as she's shown in her black dress just outside the doorway where she normally says goodbye to her eliminated suitor. But the screen cap shown in the season promo of the final three suggests that something even more "dramatic" happens, given both Lee and Jake simultaneously bow their heads down, perhaps in reaction to Georgia saying they are all going to Singapore? Or perhaps it's Lee who's secured the second and final rose, and they both react this way. Makes me curious, to say the least!

From screencaps taken in sequence, it is Lee's head that goes down first. After a couple of frames Jakes head goes down then Mattys head lifts.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:00 pm

I'm a bit confused.   Why would he be celebrating with his family on return from Singapore when it's all meant to be a secret.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Margie C wrote:Is this the first time that there has been as much confusion over what counts as "finalists," i.e. final 2 vs. final 3? With all the conflicting reports, it's hard to know if Jake is F3 and let go before Singapore or if he's in the mix in Singapore and the kind of unsung "dark horse" who could be F1. I just wonder why NI and other mags would suggest there was a third "mystery" date in Singapore if there wasn't, but of course paps surely get (and run with) misinformation all the time. Daily Mail is notorious for getting the finer details wrong, such as saying that Jake makes final 3 because he's spotted on hometowns. Still, I just wonder why the same magazine that released legitimate photos of Lee and Matty in Singapore would allude to a third date for no reason. Do they have photos of Jake, but have been paid not to release them? Is it merely an unsubstantiated rumour? All to say: the final 2 to 3 this season seems somewhat shrouded in mystery for those paying close attention. Of course on Wednesday it could easily be "business as usual" with Georgia eliminating Jake. Promo of next episode includes that possibility, as she's shown in her black dress just outside the doorway where she normally says goodbye to her eliminated suitor. But the screen cap shown in the season promo of the final three suggests that something even more "dramatic" happens, given both Lee and Jake simultaneously bow their heads down, perhaps in reaction to Georgia saying they are all going to Singapore? Or perhaps it's Lee who's secured the second and final rose, and they both react this way. Makes me curious, to say the least!

@Margie C something just isn't right .... too many things that don't add up.......... tptb job is to tell us a story that has an start and finish.....they don't want to give the story away or we would not read it (watch) but they do want to give us enough to keep us here. There is always on outline or premise of the story at the beginning of every book. This is no different. Just because someone comes and gives us some information that spoils the possible ending doesn't mean that the whole story is there in the spoiled info. If the information was all about the ending then yes the story is spoiled (US Ben/Courtney season) and we won't read the rest of the book. (I usually would because I love to read LOL) If the information that was spoiled was known but wasn't released there was a reason for the delay....timing is everything. The premise of this story is outline at the beginning of this story and the middle part just gives us hints of a ending that they don't want to give away just yet......my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hint IMO is the season preview where the F3 RC was shown (never has before) why now? We have some really great sleuthing here and great researchers etc. we just need to step away and really look at the hints tptb has given us if we really want to be spoiled of the ending. So to all the great sleuthing let's not stop digging for those clues because this season is not like the other AUS seasons IMO.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:03 pm

Just Looking wrote:I'm a bit confused.   Why would he be celebrating with his family on return from Singapore when it's all meant to be a secret.

@Just Looking if Matty J's IG image with his family is actually taken and posted on the same day which shows August 28th...I don't think it would be a celebration but as a welcome home get together.....

Last edited by 4health on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Just Looking wrote:I'm a bit confused.   Why would he be celebrating with his family on return from Singapore when it's all meant to be a secret.

I don't believe anyone on this forum knows that Matty J was celebrating anything with his family on Aug 28th. All I have read are speculations as to if the pic was taken during HTD & later posted or if it was taken on Aug 28th & posted that same day. I think we need to be careful & start using IMO in analyzing the pics except someone knows the exact facts surrounding the pic....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:19 pm

mercieme wrote:

I don't believe anyone on this forum knows that Matty J was celebrating anything with his family on Aug 28th. All I have read are speculations as to if the pic was taken during HTD & later posted or if it was taken on Aug 28th & posted that same day. I think we need to be careful & start using IMO in analyzing the pics except someone knows the exact facts surrounding the pic....jmo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks ITA

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C