SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:18 pm

I agree. I think the typical F3 spot for the lead is usually a scripted place setter for the next lead. For example, Andi was not at all into Chris. Ben was not at all into Kaitlyn, or vice versa really (she was alllllll about Shawn with a side of Nick.) I don't think Kaitlyn was ever a true contender for Chris.

I think for Ben, it was always Lauren. But I actually think he had more of a genuine connection with JoJo than most leads with the next lead. That said, even JoJo knew back in Mexico and Warsaw per her ITMs that he was all about Lauren. And the girl with all the Bachelor connections? I don't think she did the show just to be a contestant. I think she was always on TPTB's radar as a next potential lead. Lots of nepotism with that one.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:18 pm

Remember when people said Ben would bore JoJo? And remember when people said Ben couldn't handle JoJo? At first, I was iffy on that. But that much is true now. They're completely different. I think they could've made great best friends/hook up buddies ( laugh out loud ) ( Aries and Scorpio's know how to get it on more than any combo in the zodiac), but in terms of a romantic relationship..it would've doomed.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:36 pm

Frymama wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My opinion is whatever we saw of JoJo and her relationship with Ben was storyboarded. I never saw anything but great like and respect, despite what either voiced in their "lines/script" to each other. Yes, even the ILY's. 
I will never believe that JoJo was doing anything besides auditioning role and allowing a fanbase to build for her own season of 'Ette. JMOAA 
There is nothing wrong with this. I felt the same way with Ben during his season on the 'Ette. I also felt the same way with Chris S on his season of 'Ette. I think it's done a lot. 
So, I think JoJo is the same JoJo. She is the one that dated Chad R. The one that dated Ben was tv JoJo. JMOAA

Kasha,

Because I respect your opinion and know you have been sleuthing these shows a long time, may I ask?

Do you think Luke fell in love with her or REALLY fell for her at least because I know we haven't heard in use words ILY--just "my heart is yours" in clip?   I think Luke fans just see one of the most genuine contestants they have ever seen in the franchise--and I think that even people who are not "fans" can see that he definitely isn't your typical contestant.  IMO, I just do not see him "auditioning".  Will he be an amazing Bachelor? Yes  Did TPTB see that immediately and storyboard things accordingly?  Absolutely, IMO  However, IMO--I do not think that Luke was an active participant in that.  

TIA for answering
Many seasons ago there was an article written by a past cast person(female) regarding the "bubble" and feelings regarding the lead.
The comparison was basically the lead was a hamburger and the cast were all vying for that hamburger like it was the last bite of food on Earth. It did not matter if you didn't even like meat, were allergic or a vegetarian. Everyone wanted that burger. 
Then you got away from the show and you said to yourself --a wtf or what a strange dream that was. 
I admire Luke for many qualities. 
I see him on the show very stiff and not a very good actor. I don't see him being in love with JoJo. JMOAA. I likened him in past episodes as Mr. Roboto. So--no, I'm not seeing it. And yeah, to me he is the typical contestant. And will he make an awesome TB? IDK. I guess if MF and Co like him and he behaves.
BTW FWIW, I don't' think the cast have any say or extremely little to say about their storyline.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:24 am

Just throwing this out there...

Ok so we know Luke was at the MTA. So do we definitely know that means he was not in the final 1 or 2???

Just imagine that after hometowns he sent himself home for some reason. That doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't come back later does it? And let's just even say that somehow he comes back and JoJo ends up with him, well you would still want to have him on the MTA to make it look like he's eliminated before there is a huge twist later???

My point is that he was at the MTA taping. But do we definitely know that means anything except that he was at the MTA taping???? Seeing as CH is so happy to show images that show that Luke is there also might be to lead us down the garden path...

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:38 am

chillin w the guys by @jamesmccoytaylor
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:46 am

LukeFan wrote:...we know Luke was at the MTA...do we definitely know that means he was not in the final 1 or 2...
Luke was positioned on stage in the seat the F4 usually sits in. As far as I can recall no one that has been a part of the MTA has come back to pursue the lead once they've been eliminated. Luke is F4 and most likely the next Bachelor JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:55 am

LukeFan wrote:Just throwing this out there...

Ok so we know Luke was at the MTA. So do we definitely know that means he was not in the final 1 or 2???

Just imagine that after hometowns he sent himself home for some reason. That doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't come back later does it? And let's just even say that somehow he comes back and JoJo ends up with him, well you would still want to have him on the MTA to make it look like he's eliminated before there is a huge twist later???

My point is that he was at the MTA taping. But do we definitely know that means anything except that he was at the MTA taping???? Seeing as CH is so happy to show images that show that Luke is there also might be to lead us down the garden path...

Oh, LukeFan, as a diehard Luke gal, I love you hope and optimism. I think it is an awesome theory. Before I make some statements and frustrate anyone that I will not "let it go", I want to give full disclosure that IMO, I am about 99% sure now that spoilers are correct. At this point, I do believe that Jordan is F1 and Luke is F4. However:

It is truly baffling to me the number of SM "mistakes" that have been made or SM posts that TPTB just decided to embrace or not worry about.

Tonight you have the biggest, IMO, by CH. Man, I sure don't want to be in the meeting with him and MF where he gets chewed out for making that mistake. WOWZER! That could definitely be the MOST DRAMATIC BUTT CHEWING EVER...

I still find it odd how quickly the 3 posts of Luke (dog snapchat in LA), Chase (at airport in CO) and Robby (bar in FL) pop up so close together Thursday night on a MTA that is so different than any they have ever had before where they are trying to keep 2, not just 1, but 2 episodes secret. As I understand it, the only other time there was a big change in order of MTA was on Desiree's season when....spoilers were wrong and Brooks left; Cris was F1. (Correct me if I have that wrong?) Hmmmmm..

Then, you have the very public story with Jordan in heated discussion in Chico, etc. I remember seeing somewhere in some other places that neither Luke or Chase had been really hiding out and rather had been hanging with the other guys pretty visibly. (I am not sure where that was on threads).

I have always heard all the rumors about the lengths that this show will go to to cover up the ending of the show for its viewers with the editing and the "frankenbites" and so many things..., etc. I have only been on this site for 5 days, and it has just been a whirlwind to keep up with it all. I always thought the MTA was such a secretive, almost CIA-operative mission or something. It blows my mind that a show would go to all the trouble it goes to in editing and "frankenbiting" and in spending money and all the other "stuff" they do, to blow two episodes like that with a few SM posts so carelessly. I guess you learn something new everyday???
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:05 am

The carelessness on SM with the MTA/WTA is nothing new. Last season a bunch of the women posted snaps partying with Caila at the WTA and Elan was in the snaps with them making no attempt to stop them. cheeky

Last edited by bluwavz on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:05 am

jen689 wrote:
LukeFan wrote:...we know Luke was at the MTA...do we definitely know that means he was not in the final 1 or 2...
Luke was positioned on stage in the seat the F4 usually sits in. As far as I can recall no one that has been a part of the MTA has come back to pursue the lead once they've been eliminated. Luke is F4 and most likely the next Bachelor JMO

Agree Jen. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:21 am

bluwavz wrote:
chillin w the guys by @jamesmccoytaylor

Grant on his phone, probably checking his Tinder rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:37 am

IrelandRose wrote:

CH Snap from Sarah on Vimeo.

I took a screen shot of the vimeo video from Sarah of the CH snapchat  that IrishRose posted trying to get a picture of the guy that we all assume is Chase that is standing by Luke. (I messed up earlier thinking Luke was Chase but obviously is not.) This is not a clear screen shot but do you all think this is Chase? I think the jury is out on that one.

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Chase1_zpsxw8zkwzm
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:09 am

Rosepetal wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

CH Snap from Sarah on Vimeo.

I took a screen shot of the vimeo video from Sarah of the CH snapchat  that IrishRose posted trying to get a picture of the guy that we all assume is Chase that is standing by Luke. (I messed up earlier thinking Luke was Chase but obviously is not.) This is not a clear screen shot but do you all think this is Chase? I think the jury is out on that one.

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Chase1_zpsxw8zkwzm
@RosePetal I took a bunch of SC's also and I agree with you that the guy who peeks out from the producer in front of him is not Chase, IMO.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear