SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:11 am

LukeFan wrote:Just throwing this out there...

Ok so we know Luke was at the MTA. So do we definitely know that means he was not in the final 1 or 2???

Just imagine that after hometowns he sent himself home for some reason. That doesn't necessarily mean he couldn't come back later does it? And let's just even say that somehow he comes back and JoJo ends up with him, well you would still want to have him on the MTA to make it look like he's eliminated before there is a huge twist later???

My point is that he was at the MTA taping. But do we definitely know that means anything except that he was at the MTA taping???? Seeing as CH is so happy to show images that show that Luke is there also might be to lead us down the garden path...

JMO but if there was a returnee He would not be at the MTA.

Reid was not at the MTA. Neither was Brooks because the way they structured that season was they clubbed the FDS and LCDs together.

So they had both Des and Jill talk to 3 guys at the ATFR instead of the more standard 2.

This one will be standard imo. At the most, Chase maybe let go prior to the f3 FD or RC. Like Soules was.

All imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:55 am

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Image21mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Image21

Who is the guy standing second from the right with his back to us, between Vinny V. and James F.?
Is this Evan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:20 am

I think that's Adam Mansfield.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:22 am

The Rosepetal wrote:
I took a screen shot of the vimeo video from Sarah of the CH snapchat  that IrishRose posted trying to get a picture of the guy that we all assume is Chase that is standing by Luke. (I messed up earlier thinking Luke was Chase but obviously is not.) This is not a clear screen shot but do you all think this is Chase? I think the jury is out on that one.

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Chase1_zpsxw8zkwzm

So I have looked at my own S/C's of this guy peeking out a zillion times in the last 1/2 hour or so and then compared it to a bunch of google images. IMO, it looks like JoJo's ex, Chad Rookstool! 

From Chad Rookstool Salon Facebook

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Image26

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:14 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:25 am

Lily wrote:I think that's Adam Mansfield.

I agree that Adam is in all black in front of Wells. I am referring to the guy in the dark grey suit with greenish shirt on the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:57 am

I think the reason why some are a bit off with Jojo is because she said she wanted one thing and a lot of people believed that and rooted for her to find someone like Ben only for her to have the 2 guys with ex issues in her final 2 and then choose the very guy who was leaked and she was warned about as her F1.
Jordan is no way like Ben, and to say he makes her feel safe and her unicorn is laughable. There are a 100 Jordans in every corner. She essentially went and got someone like her ChadR which is her prerogative and her life. I don't hate Jordan( cant waste any emotion on him) and I dont not like Jojo. I was one of the people who wanted Caila as the Lead because I doubt she would have picked a guy she was told to be wary of.
If I had the opportunity to go on a dating show, I would pick the complete opposite of what hasn't worked for me in the past, but Jojo is not me.

Jojo is young and not ready to get married or make husband choices(imo), this was argued when she was chosen and the very reason i am not for early 20s mid 20s Leads. Its a big joke.
I wish her and her choice good luck and hope this works for her because if it doesn't it will be all her fault and not Ben's.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:50 am

see2love wrote:I think the reason why some are a bit off with Jojo is because she said she wanted one thing and a lot of people believed that and rooted for her to find someone like Ben only for her to have the 2 guys with ex issues in her final 2 and then choose the very guy who was leaked and she was warned about as her F1.
Jordan is no way like Ben, and to say he makes her feel safe and her unicorn is laughable. There are a  100 Jordans in every corner. She essentially went and got someone like her ChadR which is her prerogative and her life. I don't hate Jordan( cant waste any emotion on him) and I dont not like Jojo. I was one of the people who wanted Caila as the Lead because I doubt she would have picked a guy she was told to be wary of.
If I had the opportunity to go on a dating show, I would pick the complete opposite of what hasn't worked for me in the past, but Jojo is not me.

Jojo is young and not ready to get married or make husband choices(imo), this was argued when she was chosen and the very reason i am not for early 20s mid 20s Leads. Its a big joke.
I wish her and her choice good luck and hope this works for her because if it doesn't it will be all her fault and not Ben's.

THIS!! said exactly same thing in my post on another thread. Robby and Jordan are cut from the same cloth as Chad R. Jojo is not really coming off well from this season. A bit dumb, naive and immature. Not ready for marriage and she will have no one to blame but her self. I don't think she's in on the joke. She's the joke.

Anyway, I just can't wait for the Bachelor. As much as I love Chase, I think I'm okay with Luke. In their last horse riding date, I really liked Luke. I still do sometimes get bored in his manner of talking but he's a very sensible guy.

I would love for Luke to be F1 but there is no chance. Jojo looks dead in the eyes when Luke is talking.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:24 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Image21mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Image21

Who is the guy standing second from the right with his back to us, between Vinny V. and James F.?
Is this Evan?

This is who I can see:
mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen17
mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen16
My SC

I couldn't get a good shot of him, but Derek is behind Wells, so not one of the guys I can't figure out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:30 am

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Image13
My SC

White shirt with black tie, on the right? Not sure who this is either.
Also you can see Derek in this SC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:47 am

Gawd guys are actually much more annoying drunk than girls are. All the snaps from last night are loud...very loud. The men think they HAVE to scream at their phones. Ridiculous.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:46 am

JoJo and Jordan are quite compatible from what I am seeing on my TV screen and even in RL. I am sure Luke is a great guy, but he seems a little too deep and serious for JoJo, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:53 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Gawd guys are actually much more annoying drunk than girls are. All the snaps from last night are loud...very loud. The men think they HAVE to scream at their phones. Ridiculous.

IMO.

any interesting bits to report on these snapchats?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear