SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:58 am

I think JoJo picked the right guy for her ... For a hot fling and the potential for another future trashy tell all best seller!! laugh out loud

Seriously tho, who else in JoJo's season is she really compatible with? No one. It's Jordan or nothing for her with who they cast. And put Ben Higgins in her cast, and he's probably F4 or F3 reject right alongside Chase. She still picks Jordan over the "great love of her life" Ben. She looks at Jordan the way Ben always looked at Lauren. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:06 am

There's so much talk about Ben and Lauren in this Men Tell All thread for JoJo's season laugh out loud

I know CH's snap chat showed Luke, but did any of the guys show Luke and Chase in their snap chats?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:16 am

I guess the reason for the Ben talk in this thread is because that was part of her story line. She mentioned Ben several times on the show, and may mention it several more times before the end. Let's hope not. It's worn out now and the storyline needs to change to her love for Jordan.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:23 am

babs wrote:I guess the reason for the Ben talk in this thread is because that was part of her story line.  She mentioned Ben several times on the show, and may mention it several more times before the end.  Let's hope not.  It's worn out now and the storyline needs to change to her love for Jordan.

I get that, but it's the Men Tell All thread laugh out loud

Regardless, I haven't heard JoJo mention Ben or their relationship the past few episodes, other than the time she spoke to Chase saying she wishes she opened up sooner and she wants him to do that. She didn't even mention Ben's name. Given what her storyline was last season with Ben repeatedly telling her he was in love with her, production would absolutely want her to play that up in the beginning of her season. I would bet that in reality, JoJo had zero interest in talking about her relationship with him. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:30 am

I don't blame JoJo for her story line.  That's wasn't up to her.  She's just going by the script.  I don't believe she was ever in love love with Ben.

I can't speak for anyone else but I see it may be relevant to this thread because the pictures from MTA makes it pretty clear who she doesn't pick and sees it as the opposite of what she said she wanted.  JMO
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:There's so much talk about Ben and Lauren in this Men Tell All thread for JoJo's season laugh out loud

I know CH's snap chat showed Luke, but did any of the guys show Luke and Chase in their snap chats?
yes
Back to MTA talk,

I'd like to know who else appeared on the snapchats TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:39 am

babs wrote:I don't blame JoJo for her story line.  That's wasn't up to her.  She's just going by the script.  I don't believe she was ever in love love with Ben.

I can't speak for anyone else but I see it may be relevant to this thread because the pictures from MTA makes it pretty clear who she doesn't pick and sees it as the opposite of what she said she wanted.  JMO

For all we know, since we're the outsiders and not the insiders, the relationship she got from this show might make her feel the same way her relationship from the bachelor season made her feel. None of the guys in the F4 are horrible human beings that are completely unworthy of being with someone. Perhaps If JoJo is happy, then she got what she wanted IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:43 am

Even if that is nothing more in the long run than a springboard into the entertainment field!  It sure didn't hurt Ali.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:44 am

I have not spotted Chase in any of the photos yet at the MTA or afterwards.  Luke was captured at MTA but I haven't seen him at the after parties.

Christian has posted numerous snaps but they move quickly and it is hard to ID all the guys.  But in addition to below, Grant, all the Jame's, Vinny, Derek, Christian, Alex are well seen in the snaps.  Anyone else I miss?  

mentellall - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 James%20Group%202_zpss841if3w
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:52 am

So maybe it's possible they changed things up and did not show the audience/crowd the FD episode and only the HTD. Then Chase would not have been there? Or maybe they are being very careful and making sure not to have anything leaked about Chase being there and that's why they don't care about the leaks that Luke was there.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:57 am

Here is a thought, we know Chase is on travel, but I don't think we know where he is and it was assumed he was in LA.  I agree, it would be odd for him to be at the MTA at this point unless they revealed him later.  Luke was sitting in the far left seat on the end and if Chase was there, wouldn't he be at the end?  James T. must have been seated between Luke and Alex on the front row.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:01 pm

Did they show the audience the HTDs first and then had the guys on stage? Then maybe they showed the audience the FDs and had Chase join the guys on stage.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 10 - July 26th - MTA - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
Junequilts
Aunties_Love
Duke702
Georgia Lindsay
Di_ATL
mercieme
shaughnessyb
bleuberry
LoveDovez
timfan
Seabear