SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Watching epi 2 right now. These two are so cute. He's a doll. You can tell he is happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:32 pm

They are! Prob my favorites so far.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 1f49c

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 8367-910 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:29 am

I was watching the wedding receptions last night on FYI. This is a great-looking couple and I hope they stay together. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:36 pm

Good read!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:21 pm

That's one of the smartest things I've read in Cosmo. Really a fan of Lillian already between this article and the first few episodes. She may be young, but she seems to have an excellent head on her shoulders.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Lots of positive Tweets and retweets. He appears to be very happy!

Tom Wilson ‏@Tom_MAFS Aug 6
Love that laugh! Can't wait for the honeymoon this Tuesday!

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 CpOEdxVWgAAuGrP

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:41 pm

They are adorable. Hope next week's confrontation isn't as bad as the preview made it out to be.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:52 am

I think I may have found proof on twitter that Tim and Lillian are still together. On both Tom's and Lillian's twitter page they tweeted that they happened to run into Derrek. They both show an individual picture with Derrick. If you look at each picture, you'll see that it looks like the same location, and that Derrek is wearing the same shirt. My guess is that both Tom and Lillian run into Derrek together, but took pictures separately. It also looks like Lillian may have lighten her hair. I'm terrible at trying to bring over tweets/picture from twitter, fb or instagram.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:54 am

2observe wrote:I think I may have found proof on twitter that Tim and Lillian are still together.  On both Tom's and Lillian's twitter page they tweeted that they happened to run into Derrek.  They both show an individual picture with Derrick.  If you look at each picture, you'll see that it looks like the same location, and that  Derrek is wearing the same shirt. My guess is that both Tom and Lillian run into Derrek together, but took pictures separately.  It also looks like Lillian may have lighten her hair.  I'm terrible at trying to bring over tweets/picture from twitter, fb or instagram.    

They all (minus Heather) went bowling yesterday to celebrate Sonia's birthday.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:26 am

Ruqibabe wrote:
2observe wrote:I think I may have found proof on twitter that Tim and Lillian are still together.  On both Tom's and Lillian's twitter page they tweeted that they happened to run into Derrek.  They both show an individual picture with Derrick.  If you look at each picture, you'll see that it looks like the same location, and that  Derrek is wearing the same shirt. My guess is that both Tom and Lillian run into Derrek together, but took pictures separately.  It also looks like Lillian may have lighten her hair.  I'm terrible at trying to bring over tweets/picture from twitter, fb or instagram.    

They all (minus Heather) went bowling yesterday to celebrate Sonia's birthday.
You're correct. I just looked at Lillian''s picture on my tablet and could see the bowling balls in the background.. I couldn't see that on my phone. MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 3806527698
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:45 pm

In Lillian's picture with Derrick you can see Sonia in the background. :yes:

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:09 pm

I like these two hope it works out for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Tom Wilson - Lillian Vilchez

+33
mindless
Amberish
pikake
MAFSMinority
jupitercornflakes