SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 27 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by mindless Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:04 pm

The thing is, we've only seen literally a few hours of these people's lives, just after they had married a stranger no less. That was almost a year ago. Even the reunion show was 5 months ago. There have been so many days since then and so many conflicts we aren't privy to. To even try to guess what really happened and how either of these people reacted now almost a year later, is presumptuous at best IMO. In any case, I'm sure they know their own hearts and what they need better than we do, so I for one don't feel I'm in the position to tell them who they should or should not be with. That is for them to decide. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 27 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:05 pm

@mindless Good Post Well said!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm not trying to tell them anything...I've said IMO...what I said more specifically was said to Nick in private...like an A/B conversation...he likes it and responded to it...then several people came at me and at him...None of these people know me or presumably him...but they had no problem telling me what I should and should not do, so I fought back for myself...and for someone who I believe is being killed while down...while we didn't see their day to day lives...we got a glimpse...he kept tagging #wife4life and #wifeyswag...that to me tells me where his mind was at...we never heard anything like that from her...I have not seen anything yet that has shown me he did not fight for her and their marriage...yet I have not seen anything from her that indicates that she was fighting for him or their marriage....maybe behind the scenes...but that's a big maybe...because she kept walking out the door...

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Sorry that's kicked while down* Autocorrect is killing me today

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:55 pm

If she didn't try IMO she wouldn't have come back after she left the first time. They've been together almost a year? Whether we see it or not, IMO that tells me she tried. plus he also stuck it out otherwise he would have packed it in sooner. They must have both tried is my point, and IMO we can't go off totally what they post on SM to assume she didn't try.

I don't normally read SM comments because IMO most of it sounds like 13 yr old girls arguing amongst each other about someone they don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsGoAs Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:05 pm

To contact someone in private, one can use the direct message (DM) function on either Twitter or Instagram. I think both Nick and Sonia have received many sympathetic messages from fans.

SM is highly curated and we don't know what happens behind the scenes. It's like an iceberg, we only see what's above the surface. And to be fair, Sonia made at least one photo collage of her and Nick where she tagged him and said she loved him.

LetsGoAs

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:48 pm

I have seen no such collage...I don't deny that it exists though...maybe it does...

As far as DMing him...I can't do that on Twitter because he doesn't follow me...I sent him a one on one message...but he responded and liked the message...that's when everyone including Sonia came at me...but if he liked it...he must have felt there was truth in what I was saying and wanted everyone else to know.

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Btw...can u post the collage? I'm blocked, so I can't look at her page

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsGoAs Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:30 am

Sonia's IG page is set to private so I don't feel comfortable posting things from it. Maybe you can follow her on IG to see it if you're not already doing so?

LetsGoAs

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:29 am

I don't think she would except me since she already blocked me on Twitter...what did the collage say?

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:21 am

Reminder, we do not post any info from a SM account which is private.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LetsGoAs Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:38 pm

@GuardianAngel Okay, got it!

On Twitter, Sonia said she's doing a IG Live at 9pm eastern tonight to give her side of the story and defend herself from detractors.

LetsGoAs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19