SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by crazychicken Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:01 am

Nick & Sonia got married on 6th April the same day as Lilly & Tom according to the court records posted on Starcasm while Derek and Heather got married 29th April so there was quite a delay on the third wedding again. It would have been hard trying to convince family and friends that it was not a big prank if they did get married on April Fool's but quite entertaining to watch.

Unfiltered was filmed at the end of June according to social media posts by Jamie about 5 weeks after decision day for the first 2 couples.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

Post by Joy15 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:35 pm

crazychicken wrote:Nick & Sonia got married on 6th April the same day as Lilly & Tom according to the court records posted on Starcasm while Derek and Heather got married 29th April so there was quite a delay on the third wedding again. It would have been hard trying to convince family and friends that it was not a big prank if they did get married on April Fool's but quite entertaining to watch.

Unfiltered was filmed at the end of June according to social media posts by Jamie about 5 weeks after decision day for the first 2 couples.

Thanks for the precious info, CC! yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:57 pm

Thanks @crazychicken for the timeline. The family and friends interview with Jamie sounded positive for the couples. I'll have to watch it again, now that we know the timeline.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:04 pm

Interesting article:

http://www.theknotnews.com/married-first-sight-nick-pendergrast-sonia-granados-exclusive-11913

I think they make it, just a guess. Smiley

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:09 pm

Great read. Thanks @Brill IA he has a lot of nice this to say. This stood out when talking about his mother. He speaks in present terms.

“She might have come off a little harsh in the first episode, but she is really an amazing person and they get along great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:59 pm

I am excited to watch their relationship evolve. Nick and Sonia seem so normal and that's a welcome change from past seasons. They both seem to be kind souls and we'll meaning. My family is rooting for them!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by hnalvarez Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Does anything think they might not be as strict this year on keeping the couples a complete secret?? Just due to last few seasons, maybe to keep viewers interested??? Just a thought..

hnalvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:10 pm

I hope these two stay together also.

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:09 am

Just had to put this in because it melts my heart, look at how snuggled in Sonia's niece is. It also gives me hope that he calls her his other boo
MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados - Page 4 Nick10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJMIp7Fjdc8r1URPaJRihqgrC153okR0oM7l-Q0/

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali_R Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:30 am

So funny these are a favorite couple. Sonia's constant insecurities drive me batty! Although compared to Heather I guess insecurity is better than arrogant self importance... err... self confidence, at least Sonia stands a chance collaborating successfully with someone in a relationship! They do seem well matched, he's very patient with her.

Ali_R

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosiergiraffe Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:38 am

hnalvarez wrote:Does anything think they might not be as strict this year on keeping the couples a complete secret?? Just due to last few seasons, maybe to keep viewers interested??? Just a thought..

I think this is real possiblity, hnalvarez. Everyone is ready for at least one success story, otherwise I think it would definitely be time for even me to give up on watching the "experiment". I also wonder if it's just a little harder to hide it when a couple is together. No one has still been together while the show was airing since season 1, back then we really didn't know how everything worked and seeing them wearing their wedding rings seemed like a spoiler. The (possible) happy couples are presumably living together and interacting everyday. That's a lot harder to hide then a separated couple. That being said, I was surprised they were allowed to post all the social media they did around Sonia's birthday. Seemed like a big indicator that Nick & Sonia and Tom & Lilly are still together.

Still loving Nick and Sonia's relationship and I think tonight's conflict is a start to making it even stronger. I am so excited to see and learn from their journey.

P.S. The picture of Nick holding Sonia's niece almost made my ovaries explode. SO CUTE!!
hoosiergiraffe
hoosiergiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:05 am

My impression is that she is pushing him a bit too hard for his comfort. He, on the other hand, doesn't seem to be making much effort to show any affection. Hopefully this will change as the program goes on. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 4 - Nick Pendergrast - Sonia Granados

+48
kikora
pikake
quietpal
fijibeachbum
Mustang19