SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:26 pm

I struggle to see why her emotions sending Luke home can't be real for several reasons:

1. Other than Jordan, I have thought she's shown the most interest in Luke, even if it was mostly just a strong physical connection. 2. They're almost at the end of this thing and I would assume this process is incredibly draining. Why can't she just be overcome with emotion knowing she's hurting someone? 3. I think on paper, Luke is the best match for her there. Older, mature, from Texas, seems ready to settle down. Why can't she be upset knowing she let someone go who might be a great fit for her even if it's not what her heart wants? Why can't she genuinely miss someone who was nothing but kind to her?

Lastly, every single one of these leads has to perform to an extent. It's what this show is. It's nothing new, but it's interesting how some leads get praised for it (for example - Ben, who faked it with every girl there because it was obvious he wanted Lauren from the start and how sweet that supposedly was), but then some leads get dumped on for it. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I struggle to see why her emotions sending Luke home can't be real for several reasons:

1. Other than Jordan, I have thought she's shown the most interest in Luke, even if it was mostly just a strong physical connection. 2. They're almost at the end of this thing and I would assume this process is incredibly draining. Why can't she just be overcome with emotion knowing she's hurting someone? 3. I think on paper, Luke is the best match for her there. Older, mature, from Texas, seems ready to settle down. Why can't she be upset knowing she let someone go who might be a great fit for her even if it's not what her heart wants? Why can't she genuinely miss someone who was nothing but kind to her?

Lastly, every single one of these leads has to perform to an extent. It's what this show is. It's nothing new, but it's interesting how some leads get praised for it (for example - Ben, who faked it with every girl there because it was obvious he wanted Lauren from the start and how sweet that supposedly was), but then some leads get dumped on for it. IMO
Nothing but true facts IMRO. Gawd love you Ash! Get itttttt. :claphands :gotcha:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:36 pm

^^Ash, I agree about some leads getting praised while others aren't for their "performances." I wonder if it is based on male-female - I mean, are fans more inclined to praise the bach but flog the bachelorettes for the same behaviors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:39 pm

BKay wrote:^^Ash, I agree about some leads getting praised while others aren't for their "performances." I wonder if it is based on male-female - I mean, are fans more inclined to praise the bach but flog the bachelorettes for the same behaviors?
Absolutely. I think this has been brought up a few times too. The males get praised and the women get sh*t on. It's been seen to happen time and time again in the general public. Not only from this show, but just in society. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:41 pm

BKay wrote:^^Ash, I agree about some leads getting praised while others aren't for their "performances." I wonder if it is based on male-female - I mean, are fans more inclined to praise the bach but flog the bachelorettes for the same behaviors?
And then we would have to carefully examine those that are praising vs those not praising. Are they the same people? The percentage of the same people? 
This could be apples and oranges. It may not be the same subset that praised one and disses the other. It could be a mixed bag. It could be totally different. I don't know. Lots of variables involved--age, sex, time of season each is viewed.
Personally, I think they were both equally poor actor/actress. It was clear to me in both cases, who the lead was vying for. JMOAA

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:41 pm

Lennox, we've come a long way, but I guess where mating habits are concerned, our society is still very conventional!

eta: Kasha, yep, our own likes/dislikes color these opinions alot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:44 pm

BKay wrote:Lennox, we've come a long way, but I guess where mating habits are concerned, our society is still very conventional!

eta: Kasha, yep, our own likes/dislikes color these opinions alot!
Eh. I don't do gender bias and other things I won't get into. That's why I'm not a people person! laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I struggle to see why her emotions sending Luke home can't be real for several reasons:

Nothing but true facts IMRO. Gawd love you Ash! Get itttttt. :claphands :gotcha:
Very true, JoJo has done a good job of listening to her heart, following the guidelines of the show but also being kind.  Something in the home town date with Luke just confirmed to her that he was not the one.  I think she truly liked and respected him as a person.  She just knew that he was not "her person".

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:47 pm

Personally I don't praise anyone that is so obvious with their fakeness. Bachelorette 10 faked her way from day one, 'ette 11 hopped from one bed to another leading on, an apparently threw out the ILY's, Ben faked his way with two ILY's, but at the end of the day, to the F1, "you were always the one"

IMO JoJo was upset because she is so insecure about her decisions, she probably wondered if she let the safe choice go. Nothing more, IMHO. Such a dramatic exit for a F4 when you know who your F1 choice is. I'll bet a Canadian loonie, we will be graced with the famous "you were always the one" BS. It's the name of the game, you let them go one by one because you have the intended F1 at the end.

Yes IA they are suppose to lead everyone, however it works both ways. When the favoured spoiled F1 is defended, the lead is praised for feeling bad for letting others go, rather than faking the dramatic exit scenes.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Very true, JoJo has done a good job of listening to her heart, following the guidelines of the show but also being kind.  Something in the home town date with Luke just confirmed to her that he was not the one.  I think she truly liked and respected him as a person.  She just knew that he was not "her person".
Seems right. I'd say JoJo has done a pretty damn good job at doing her job as lead (keeping tptb happy), while STILL doing her job for herself (doing this process how she wants, ending up with whoever it was that she wanted, getting her benefits (like they ALL do), while STILL being kind, caring, compassionate, and fair to all the men that were there. JoJo has checked off ALL 3 major bullet points. I don't think a lot of leads get that title. Ben for sure did though!

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:21 pm

JoJo has definitely done her Job as Ette. But it is just not believable because is soooooo Obvious and Scripted that it has Always been Jordan since before he even got out of the Limo night one. That is a difference that makes this season so tedious and boring compared to most of the others. I am not seeing anyone else being anything other than a Job for JoJo to get to her prize of Jordan at the FRC. Snoozerville....Zzzzzzzzzzzz.     JMO

I hope TPTB learned their lesson and avoid the prearranged relationships in future casting. As a viewer it is much more interesting to watch the Lead sift through many possible connections to find their choice to of F1. That is much more compelling than watching what we were given this preordained season.  Again JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Seabear wrote:JoJo has definitely done her Job as Ette. But it is just not believable because is soooooo Obvious and Scripted that it has Always been Jordan since before he even got out of the Limo night one. That is a difference that makes this season so tedious and boring compared to most of the others. I am not seeing anyone else being anything other than a Job for JoJo to get to her prize of Jordan at the FRC. Snoozerville....Zzzzzzzzzzzz.     JMO

I hope TPTB learned their lesson and avoid the prearranged relationships in future casting. As a viewer it is much more interesting to watch the Lead sift through many possible connections to find their choice to of F1. That is much more compelling than watching what we were given this preordained season.  Again JMO.

So very true! There's not really a discussion over who F1 is albeit a few. Not even the spoiled F2 are disputed regarding their order of rejection and who wins. That's how obvious this is. I've not watched the last three episodes because of my disinterest in the predictability of everything. This season is a fail to me. Every so often We get a dud season where the editing department does a crappy job . This is one of those seasons imo. Preordained is the perfect word to describe it. no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh