SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 67 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I still can't get over the fact they put them in the same colour. laugh out loud

I don't want to start the seam conversation all over again, by what makes us think the seam was deliberately photoshopped out?

I think it's clear one is Robby and the other Jordan just by the facial hair alone. Sorry I must have missed something along the way.

I dont think it was ....if anything they might have changed the colouring of the jackets and the seam was inadvertantly concealed.

I checked the earlobes out and that one sc that partially shows the ear is Robbies.... Jordan has more lobe haha

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

thailand - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:51 pm

The seam was out in some. It looked like a crease. We were saying, I can't believe they didn't photoshop out the hair on Robby's hand. Well, now we know why. Tricky editors!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 67 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh