SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Even if JoJo pre picked Jordan before filming began (lmao), she still stuck with him through the end. She had to have actually liked/loved him enough to pick him. It was either going to be a no go or a yes. Not very many options. So I don't see no harm no foul. IMO. I personally don't care for this season, because I'm just not interested in any of the guys. None are MY type. Plus, since they're all friends and got along very well (minus Chad), the drama seems so manufactured and silly. Not to mention the holidays, two two week breaks..kind of threw the season off. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:51 pm

I guess for me, especially in recent seasons, I have seen the leads pick someone from pretty much the very start of the season and it stays that way until the end. I could probably create a large list of them all. I don't see a difference this season. Personally, I view this all as a television show and I don't need the "fairy tale" of the lead picking someone once the step out of the limo and regardless, it's not JoJo's fault ABC leaked Jordan before her season started filming.

Ultimately, all involved seem to be very happy right now and ABC has gotten the best ratings for the bachelorette that they've had in years. It's a win-win IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I guess for me, especially in recent seasons, I have seen the leads pick someone from pretty much the very start of the season and it stays that way until the end. I could probably create a large list of them all. I don't see a difference this season. Personally, I view this all as a television show and I don't need the "fairy tale" of the lead picking someone once the step out of the limo and regardless, it's not JoJo's fault ABC leaked Jordan before her season started filming.

Ultimately, all involved seem to be very happy right now and ABC has gotten the best ratings for the bachelorette that they've had in years. It's a win-win IMO.
Ash, the way your brain works...miracle, I tell ya! Preach it! What was the last season that had ratings like this one?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I guess for me, especially in recent seasons, I have seen the leads pick someone from pretty much the very start of the season and it stays that way until the end. I could probably create a large list of them all. I don't see a difference this season. Personally, I view this all as a television show and I don't need the "fairy tale" of the lead picking someone once the step out of the limo and regardless, it's not JoJo's fault ABC leaked Jordan before her season started filming.

Ash, the way your brain works...miracle, I tell ya! Preach it! What was the last season that had ratings like this one?

bestbud!

I haven't gone too far back, but I know ratings wise, JoJo's has beaten Des', Andi's and Kaitlyn's. The only episode of Kaitlyn's that has beaten Jojo's was the premeire, but Kaitlyn's premiere had the two bachelorettes thing. Some of JoJo's episodes has dipped into bachelor territory when it comes to ratings.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

bestbud!

I haven't gone too far back, but I know ratings wise, JoJo's has beaten Des', Andi's and Kaitlyn's. The only episode of Kaitlyn's that has beaten Jojo's was the premeire, but Kaitlyn's premiere had the two bachelorettes thing. Some of JoJo's episodes has dipped into bachelor territory when it comes to ratings.
Oh ok, thanks. That's great!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Are the increase in ratings, because of JoJo or is it because the name of the brother of Aaron Rodgers was leaked before any other contestant's bio's were released, which has never been done before.

CH golfing a couple of weeks before with the famous NFL'er whose brother just so happened to be named two weeks later as a contestant shouldn't IMO be discounted to the work involved in pre arranged F1's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:38 pm

^ I think the increase of ratings is because of Chad! laugh out loud

But seriously, I doubt "Aaron Rodgers' brother" is the reason as to why EVERY episode has been higher than previous ones. I don't really think there's a ryme or reason as to why the ratings have been increased. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Regardless of why JoJo's ratings are so high, they still are. Her season, in which she is the lead, has given them the best ratings in years in comparison to other leads and their season.

JoJo became the lead in the first place because of the amount of people (fans, past leads, past contestants, entertainment outlets, etc.) vouched for her to be the lead and they didn't want someone else. She is now the most followed person in the "bachelor family" on IG. She's clearly well liked. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Regardless of why JoJo's ratings are so high, they still are. Her season, in which she is the lead, has given them the best ratings in years in comparison to other leads and their season.

JoJo became the lead in the first place because of the amount of people (fans, past leads, past contestants, entertainment outlets, etc.) vouched for her to be the lead and they didn't want someone else. She is now the most followed person in the "bachelor family" on IG. She's clearly well liked. IMO.
Your posts are always right IMO. Are you a boss? If not, you should beeeee! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:51 pm

I agree. IMO, I think many were rallying for JoJo to be the next lead because of the double ILY storyline during Ben's season and him dumping her at the FRC. This makes more people root for her HEA, plus I think she is just a likable person. I don't think it had much to do with Aaron at all. From what I can gather, most Packer fans don't really care that Aaron's little bro was on TV.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:53 pm

I'm too d@mn lazy, but would anyone have a quick place to see the ratings comparison from this season to past ones? I know where to find them by episode, but like I said, too lazy to do all the comparisons.

Ratings depend on so many factors so I can't give JoJo all the credit of hers are slightly higher. And yes, I think having someone on this season with a very famous sibling has only helped the cause. JMO

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 87b72b10 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 86669110 teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:02 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm too d@mn lazy, but would anyone have a quick place to see the ratings comparison from this season to past ones? I know where to find them by episode, but like I said, too lazy to do all the comparisons.

Ratings depend on so many factors so I can't give JoJo all the credit of hers are slightly higher. And yes, I think having someone on this season with a very famous sibling has only helped the cause. JMO

I did episode by episode, which is why I only went as far back as Des' season, who got horrible ratings. At one point in the middle of the season she went below the 6 million mark for total viewers at 5.9 million. Andi's season wasn't much better, but overall had better ratings than Des, however, one of Andi's episodes got the lowest in franchise history at 5.6 million total viewers.

Kaitlyn actually got solid ratings, but every episode of JoJo's has beaten Kaitlyn's except for the premiere.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 67 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 9 - July 25th - FS - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
sbolduc
cocacolacdngrams
Bet2Win
Kels0012
Di_ATL
sharonchan
Aunties_Love
albean99
bamagal
AmoreBella
Tiggerlgh