SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:06 pm

I don't understand how they let the horse get this far out of the barn before figuring this out, literally a day after he announced? Did he just decide this randomly? Wth?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:09 pm

I can totally see Disney pulling the plug. In my measly little job, we can't show favouritism to any political party, I can imagine Disney.

Too bad this wasn't discussed before it went public that he was thinking of running. Someone needs to be fired IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Another thing, have we seen cameras since the fourth? I just get the weird feeling they could have pulled the happily ever show too. I assumed they had cameras at their engagement party and Lauren's lunch with Trista, anyone know if we have photographic proof?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:13 pm

casjacknick wrote:Another thing, have we seen cameras since the fourth? I just get the weird feeling they could have pulled the happily ever show too. I assumed they had cameras at their engagement party and Lauren's lunch with Trista, anyone know if we have photographic proof?
I remember thinking that I saw NO cameras or crew in any of the pics from the engagement party... Idk..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Yeah me too. The brother that snapped the cameras on the fourth didn't snap on that night right?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Yes, I think it was more on Disneys part than anything. Robert Mills had retweeted an article just yesterday about Ben entering the political race, so IMO if there was conflict on TB end, he wouldn't have even acknowledged it. With the backlash the Republican Party has faced this week, it would make sense that they would pull the plug now, before he got deeply involved. I don't blame Ben for stepping down either. IMO, he had a very small chance of winning and what he stood to lose wasn't worth it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:19 pm

I would think there would be an announcement if they weren't doing the show anymore. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:23 pm

I don't think the show has been pulled. The twitter account for the show just posted something a few days ago.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Based on what  we saw on Twitter since he decided not to run at all due to abc doesn't want him too. It is for sure safe to say  he did it for abc . And the upcoming reality show of them is on the go and their tv wedding going forward . Ben withdraw his candidacy because abc doesn't want any politics involvement with their current former lead franchise .

Plus : you have to remember they can always filming without seeing them filming . Jmo.

h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Eb97c9
h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 9zt107h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Xgicuch - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Oaw2uvh - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 2pqw5k8h - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 30szzauh - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:27 pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/21/bachelor-ben-higgins-politics?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:29 pm

hae1001 wrote:Yes, I think it was more on Disneys part than anything. Robert Mills had retweeted an article just yesterday about Ben entering the political race, so IMO if there was conflict on TB end, he wouldn't have even acknowledged it. With the backlash the Republican Party has faced this week, it would make sense that they would pull the plug now, before he got deeply involved. I don't blame Ben for stepping down either. IMO, he had a very small chance of winning and what he stood to lose wasn't worth it.
I don't think that means anything. Mills and Fleiss will retweet anything. Negative or positive to them, leads, contestants, whatever.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:33 pm

http://www.benhigginsforcolorado.com/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq