SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Can someone explain all their fan accounts to me? Like what is the purpose of multiple IG accounts who just repost everything they post? Why is it necessary? (it's not IMO). And why must they clog up certain IG hashtags with their posts? I can't tell you how many times I've tried looking for something on IG but have given up because their stupid fan accounts post endlessly and I don't have time to scroll through the search results.

FTR, this goes for any such fan accounts for any couple/contestant. Theirs just annoy me the most because they appear the most.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:03 pm

^^ Yes JoJo is very privileged like that. She's a lucky girl. Well taken care of. Set up.

Regardless if it was JoJo or Ben/Lauren or producers or whoever who made the judgement call not to have JoJo there - come on now. Friendly and classy with Lauren or not (as they both are, as I respect both ladies for being), in what world would it have been appropriate for her to be at the Bachelorette party? That even extends scripted reality tv believability.

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Alanna wrote:How many times does the J situation need to be discussed between all these shows and interviews they're doing? I love her and even I can't bring myself to type her name in this thread. These famers will stop at nothing as long as the $$$$ is rolling in imo.
How many times did JoJo have to talk about Ben during her season? Certainly not every episode.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:09 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Alanna wrote:How many times does the J situation need to be discussed between all these shows and interviews they're doing? I love her and even I can't bring myself to type her name in this thread. These famers will stop at nothing as long as the $$$$ is rolling in imo.
How many times did JoJo have to talk about Ben during her season? Certainly not every episode.
It's actually ironic (to me) how upset the general vibe was that she brought it up, meanwhile, it obviously was pretty cool with B+L because it's a driving storyline for their show and relationship. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Till this day Lauren still gets harassed by deranged Ben/JoJo stans on her SM. I think she has every right to talk about how the situation hurt her. She didn't have her own show to talk about her side now she does. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:
blueblues wrote:Speaking of JoJo, she’s the Bach alum friend that was notably missing at the bachelorette party. I am sure TPTB would’ve loved to have her there, and BenLo seem to have very little influence on such matters, so my guess is that it was JoJo who decided to stay away from any potential drama and rather work in the garden back in Dallas. Smiley
JMO.
If so then I am proud of Jojo. Saying no to the money and free Vegas vacation shows me she values Lauren as a friend.
I actually think she values herself more to not get involved if she doesn't want to and be picky about she promotes and what she does. It must be nice to have the family/financial means to do as she pleases since I don't think 99% of these people, including B+L, have that luxury and have gotta shill while the shilling's good.
Obviously she doesn't value herself enough to not get involved because she is in the first episode laugh out loud. JoJo isn't any more special than any of them. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
It's actually ironic (to me) how upset the general vibe was that she brought it up, meanwhile, it obviously was pretty cool with B+L because it's a driving storyline for their show and relationship. Imo.
Totally. I think that is what we're saying. If Jojo can mention how hurt and blind sided she was in the situation, why can't Lauren? Or I guess why is it real when Jojo does it but fake when Lauren does?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:19 pm

casjacknick wrote:
Alanna wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Totally. I think that is what we're saying. If Jojo can mention how hurt and blind sided she was in the situation, why can't Lauren? Or I guess why is it real when Jojo does it but fake when Lauren does?
Of course she can. Bringing up this topic is worth putting her relationship in jeopardy (imo) says a ton about her and them to me. And nothing good. But then I see nothing more than another Twin/Duh when I see her. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Let's not even start the deranged crazy stalker fans talk. Lawd JoJo has a lot of them. Most of them Lauren fans (they ironically don't even like Ben.) But the one with multiple IG/twitter accounts takes the cake. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:24 pm

But you have to think guys that was jojo being the bachelorette lead and it is the producers idea to still bring in to be part of the story because that was where her story end for being not chosen that time . While on Lauren and Ben show . This is all about themselves and post life . The fact that they said all over with their interviews before the filming of their reality show they already moved on and happy many many times . And now they are acting again that Lauren is not moved on at this point . The producers just trying to make Lauren fake to everyone how she feels even we know they have moved on already . Atleast in my opinion .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:25 pm

I'm not talking about the negative ones. I'm talking about the fan accounts that exist solely to repost everything Ben/Lauren/their family/friends post. It's ridiculous and annoying when they just seem to take over IG search results. I like to actually look for things on IG and seeing 10 on the same picture is just dumb. JMO

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:27 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:But you have to think guys that was jojo being the bachelorette lead and it is the producers idea to still bring in to be part of the story because that was where her story end for  being not chosen that time . While on Lauren and Ben show . This is all about themselves and post life . The fact that they said all over with their interviews before the filming of their reality show they already moved on and happy many many times . And now they are acting again that Lauren is not moved on at this point . The producers just trying to make Lauren fake to everyone . Atleast in my opinion.
I see this too. Not that Lauren looks fake though, just upset/angry still. At least that's how the show has edited her on the first episode so far (previews) and in all these interviews. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq