SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:15 pm

^ Especially when it's a free vacation (since they're tagging the resort.) No one can say no to a free vacation IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:56 am

I don't mind Ben's comment. His weak spot is working, apparently. Lauren got fed up when she got called anorectic. I'm just surprised, that people are surprised Ben is passive aggressive. He's shown that sife of him for a while IMO.

IMO being on a reality show is work though. I consider anything you sign a dotted line for and get paid for, work. This is their first vacation away from cameras, promoting etc. Just relaxing and no stress.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:03 pm

U
I don't think Lauren has had work because:

A. Well, maybe call me naive but I believe her when she says loud and clear in multiple places that she hasn't. Multiple times.

B. If you look at other recent pictures of her, her lips look normal and thin. So unless she got Botox while on vacation, I guess.... laugh out loud 

C. She was snorkeling. And the snorkeling mask can make your lips puffy like that. She was also out in the sun a lot. I don't know about you, but when I get a lot of sun and burn my lips will also get puffy and chapped like that.

They are human and have weak spots like anyone.  Granted Ben is like Teflon and gets very little critism compared to Lauren, but it took him like 1.5 years to say anything passive aggressive like that. He's allowed a moment of weakness. Numerous others fight back on the regular. I agree it's probably not healthy,  but I can understand the moment of weakness if you are being harped on an insecurity. All my opinion. Smiley

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:06 pm

^ In regards to "C" I'm sorry, but maybe the whole wearing goggles might affect her top lip, but her bottom lip too? IG allows you to zoom in now and those lips that are normally very thin are not far off from Kylie Jenner territory laugh out loud IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Also, they are posting pics from their vacation like they are currently there. If any of their fans follow them on snapchat it's clear they aren't on vacation anymore. It's weird unless you are tagging things as throwbacks. All JMO of course.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ In regards to "C" I'm sorry, but maybe the whole wearing goggles might affect her top lip, but her bottom lip too? IG allows you to zoom in now and those lips that are normally very thin are not far off from Kylie Jenner territory laugh out loud IMO.

Yeah. Still don't think she's had work done, so I guess we will just have to live in disagreement over this one. laugh out loud  And even if she has, so what? So have the vast majority of these other girls on this show. Our reigning 'ette had a boob job at the very least, and possibly other work.  The previous 'ette has had Botox up the wazoo. And this is just the tip of the ice burg. I don't think its wise to do these things, they are all beautiful girls and so young... but I also don't think it's a good reason or fair to single out Lauren Bushnell. She's hardly (or not at all) a high perpetrater here. IMO.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Also, they are posting pics from their vacation like they are currently there. If any of their fans follow them on snapchat it's clear they aren't on vacation anymore. It's weird unless you are tagging things as throwbacks. All JMO of course.

laugh out loud I think it's a little odd too. But it makes sense. They probably got comped and need to advertise a bit, but also wanted to keep the vacay to themselves and stay off social media while they were there, which they mostly did.

ETA: umngirl, just seeing the Lowe's Halloween pic in your avi! Too cute! Sorry off topic.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:24 pm

I don't necessarily think she's had work done. I just think whatever the heck she's doing looks ridiculous given the normal size of her lips.

I'm simply just stating my opinion in a discussion thread. It's not singling anyone out. Kaitlyn's taken plenty of heat for supposedly using Botox and same for JoJo with her boob job. They're all in the public eye, so therefore, there will be public opinion. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:Also, they are posting pics from their vacation like they are currently there. If any of their fans follow them on snapchat it's clear they aren't on vacation anymore. It's weird unless you are tagging things as throwbacks. All JMO of course.

laugh out loud I think it's a little odd too. But it makes sense. They probably got comped and need to advertise a bit, but also wanted to keep the vacay to themselves and stay off social media while they were there, which they mostly did.

ETA: umngirl, just seeing the Lowe's Halloween pic in your avi! Too cute! Sorry off topic.

Realistically they probably could have posted those pictures they day they were taken and not been bombarded by people. They were in a pretty private place and not like at Disneyland or something. Lol

It just looks dumb to me to pretend to be one place on one platform of social media while a different platform tells the actual story.

You should visit their thread for even more fun pics. Smiley

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Idk, maybe they agreed to stay off their phones during vacay? Were they online much? Gosh I know I couldn't do it, but more power to those who can laugh out loud.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk, maybe they agreed to stay off their phones during vacay? Were they online much? Gosh I know I couldn't do it, but more power to those who can laugh out loud.

Right. That's what I'm thinking, bleu. They were very quite on social media. Lauren snapped one evening, and Ben posted like a pic or 2 about the Cubs. Otherwise they were very quiet on all social media the whole time. Good for them if they made a "no phone" policy! I know my husband and I could use policies like that now and again. I also noticed they didn't state anywhere on SM where they were until they were home. We only knew cause of fan pics.  To me it was obvious they wanted to keep this trip for them as much as possible. Which is a good thing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:15 pm

I've never minded a shot or two towards h8ers from public figures as long as it doesn't go into whining territory. The same way if someone puts themselves out there, they're open to criticism, if you comment on someone's SM, they can respond however they like. I'm a big fan of the phrase 'talk sh*t get hit' (metaphorically speaking)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq