SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:27 pm

I haven't seen the brow tutorial (nor do I have any plans of ever visiting her pointless "lifestyle" blog). If it's like lots of others I have seen, she likely overdoes them. Lol

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 87b72b10 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 86669110 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:51 pm

umngirl wrote:I haven't seen the brow tutorial (nor do I have any plans of ever visiting her pointless "lifestyle" blog). If it's like lots of others I have seen, she likely overdoes them. Lol
In the tutorial, she def did.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Lauren responded to some lady about the working question of the hour. Now ppl are fighting in Ben's comments. Help em alllll IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:55 pm

I don't understand why no one listens to me. Just ignore them, simple!! deadhorse

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:05 pm

This whole thing of people responding to other people's social media when they don't know them and probably never will is hysterical, IMO.
Add to the mix those crazy comments most of these people get and it turns the whole thing into a circus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:07 pm

IA @Kashathediva I just do not understand why anyone cares about opinions of people they don't know. This goes for, IMO everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:08 pm

umngirl wrote:I haven't seen the brow tutorial (nor do I have any plans of ever visiting her pointless "lifestyle" blog). If it's like lots of others I have seen, she likely overdoes them. Lol
Actually, in reference to her work, Lauren said (in the comments of one of Ben's most recent pics) that Ben works in software, she works for Alaska, they just filmed four months of their new show, and she has a lifestyle/fashion blog. Then she said they were "Savin and eatin' just fine." laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:38 pm

I don't know but how does Lauren still with Alaska airline . As I remember she said on her interviews seem she is not working with them at all and one of their tv appearance in LA , one of the hosts said anyway Lauren used to work with Alaska airlines " laugh out loud . Sorry not saying she is a liar laugh out loud . Just asking . And with Ben, is he on leave with his old work ? Just asking .

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:40 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I don't know but how does Lauren still with Alaska airline . As I remember she said on her interviews seem she is not working with them at all and one of their tv appearance in LA , one of the hosts said anyway Lauren used to work with Alaska airlines " laugh out loud . Sorry not saying she is a liar laugh out loud . Just asking . And with Ben, is he on leave with his old work ? Just asking .
Lauren says she does the business side of stuff with Alaska. And Ben seems to only work when he has a free schedule. So idk what any of that means laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:44 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:I don't know but how does Lauren still with Alaska airline . As I remember she said on her interviews seem she is not working with them at all and one of their tv appearance in LA , one of the hosts said anyway Lauren used to work with Alaska airlines " laugh out loud . Sorry not saying she is a liar laugh out loud . Just asking . And with Ben, is he on leave with his old work ? Just asking .
Lauren says she does the business side of stuff with Alaska. And Ben seems to only work when he has a free schedule. So idk what any of that means laugh out loud

Okay . Thanks . Lol they should just say " for now they are working with the franchise laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 72 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:04 pm

Before they left for vacay, they were in St. Petersburg Fl and Lauren was spotted out shopping by herself so there was talks of Ben possibly having to be there for work. ETA: Lauren just confirmed on her blog Ben was working in Florida prior to the vacation

They're going to Honduras for a H&H trip this month, and with holidays + a likely January wedding IMO, Ben's work schedule will be sporadic. It's really anyone's guess for when Ben is working when they're home in CO. Anyone know anything more about sales reps work schedule? Chase is/was into medical sales and he didn't seem to have a set work schedule either. I knew a girl in pharmaceutical sales and she didn't work 5 days a week either.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:37 pm

We've got sales reps where I work and a most of them work the phones a lot which they can do from anywhere. Other sales reps I know have routines where they visit certain customers on a set schedule. But neither of these are in software which could totally be different. I guess what I am saying is that Ben may still be working even though it appears he may not be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq