SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Luke is not bitter for not getting TB lead, he is bitter because of the way he was treated, and IMO he has every right to make it known to the public how they treated him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:14 pm

IA-IMO, if anything, Luke is speaking out because he feels he does not need TPTB to be who he is and can move on without their coat tails. Good for him.
Too many cast put up with TPTB's shenanigans because of what they think they will gain from this sick network of Bach Nation. Good for Luke.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:31 am

I hope Luke is smart enough to simmer down and not get involved in any legal actions. He will come to realize his life will be a lot happier and simpler without the Bach franchise. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:19 am

I doubt very much they'll sue him for his comments because it would make them look bad and at that point I don't think he had signed a contract about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:34 am

I get that Luke is BIG on truth and honour and the value of giving and keeping your word. Integrity is highly important and trust was violated. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:13 pm

Luke and Haley seem to be in a lot of each others snap chats at the iHeart Radio thing. And both posted a pic on IG together yesterday. I know everyone is hanging out there, but just and observation. Hmmm...
Both posted this pic

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Screen13

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKujlMqhPvR/?taken-by=hfergie11

Also Emily posted a pic on IG with a group of them. Haley is next to Luke and Chase...but she only has her arm around Luke, soon
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Screen11

https://www.instagram.com/efergie13/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:21 am

I think they would make a lovely couple. Haley seems nice IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:38 am

Haley is definitely the more tolerable twin. She's actually nice, unlike her more outgoing obnoxious sister. But she's dumb as a door knob, just as her sister. Too immature for Luke IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:45 am

Was it Haley who talked on the FB chat about what she looks for in a guy. Someone trustworthy. I think they'd actually make a good match, Haley's the nicer twin IMO.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Well Haley better move fast. Ashley put her dibs on Luke. When asked during the F/B iheart radio that Ben hosted, if she'd go back on BIP, she said no way is she going back, unless Luke went.

The twins seem to always be acting, so I have no idea what they are really like and only know what I read here.

Maybe someone like Luke is what Haley needs. How old are they and how old is Luke?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well Haley better move fast. Ashley put her dibs on Luke. When asked during the F/B iheart radio that Ben hosted, if she'd go back on BIP, she said no way is she going back, unless Luke went.

The twins seem to always be acting, so I have no idea what they are really like and only know what I read here.

Maybe someone like Luke is what Haley needs. How old are they and how old is Luke?

The twins are 23. They'll be 24 next month. Luke is 31. He'll turn 32 next month. The twins are wayyy too immature for Luke IMO. I don't see how they'd have anything in common. Same with Ashley. The twins and Ashley are two (three) of the most immature sheltered girls from the franchise currently. Luke needs to run farrrrrrr away IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:29 pm

None of those three are what I ever imagined as Luke's HEA.

He was a little snarky when asked about his thoughts on Nick being the bachelor.

Seems he's still not happy. I hope he doesn't hold a grudge and just moves on. I was a little disappointed. I get why he was angry, and I totally believe he has every right to call them out but move on now.

He said when asked when will fans hear his new music, he said paraphrasing, 'now that his calendar has been freed up' in a sarcastic tone.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo