SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Can someone tell me what Lauren Hussey said?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:32 pm

hae1001 wrote:RS just posted screenshots of The snap with Luke and another woman and tagged Danielle Lombard in the tweet laugh out loud. I swear the bachelor is the gift that keeps on giving I'm so glad he is finally getting what's coming to him, he's been such a douche nicks whole season imo.

IA! These days, the off-screen shenanigans of these losers is so much better than the actual show! laugh out loud laugh out loud

2pop

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:33 pm

@coolangel so much better and more entertaining!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:34 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Another douche I'm proud to say I never liked and never fell for. 

I hope he does BIP and gets the "Josh Special."
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:41 pm

@coolangel @Ladybug82 I know. I don't even think I need to watch this show anymore now. The off-season is entertaining enough for me.  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Off season is so much better.
Life is so much stranger than fiction.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:Can someone tell me what Lauren Hussey said?
Basically she had originally applied thinking Luke was going to be the bachelor and bought Luke a gift for night one, so when she left nicks season, she reached out to Luke, gave him the gift, they talked back and forth and it progressed to a relationship. He was traveling to Florida to see her and she was traveling to Nashville to see him. (While filming we sleuthed her in Tennessee a few times hanging with Olivia burnett) he met her friends and family and was very affectionate with her telling her all the right things, they even watched nicks premiere together and Luke told her basically how crazy was it that that could of been their journey and them getting engaged and was talking a lot about their future, and how their relationship would be if she was living in Nashville with him. blah, blah, blah, typical player stuff. She believed that what they had was special and moved to Nashville to be closer to him only to find out shortly after that he was cheating on her. She found proof and confronted him and he admitted it.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:@coolangel @Ladybug82 I know. I don't even think I need to watch this show anymore now. The off-season is entertaining enough for me.  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 1f601

Yep. Just said this in another thread, but this crap is Days of Our Lives with real people. Genius. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:58 pm

MR GENUINE is just collecting dating data... Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 3806527698 Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 4256136633 if you gonna play keep it outside bachelor nation. What a moron

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 1f49b  Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 45 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:07 pm

hae1001 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Can someone tell me what Lauren Hussey said?
Basically she had originally applied thinking Luke was going to be the bachelor and bought Luke a gift for night one, so when she left nicks season, she reached out to Luke, gave him the gift, they talked back and forth and it progressed to a relationship. He was traveling to Florida to see her and she was traveling to Nashville to see him. (While filming we sleuthed her in Tennessee a few times hanging with Olivia burnett) he met her friends and family and was very affectionate with her telling her all the right things, they even watched nicks premiere together and Luke told her basically how crazy was it that that could of been their journey and them getting engaged and was talking a lot about their future, and how their relationship would be if she was living in Nashville with him. blah, blah, blah, typical player stuff. She believed that what they had was special and moved to Nashville to be closer to him only to find out shortly after that he was cheating on her. She found proof and confronted him and he admitted it.

Wow. Just wow.
First, consider how physically, IMO how beautiful Lauren appears.
Second, there was what appeared to be a relationship.
But I guess more importantly--that pound of flesh for BRICK Pell. I am saddened for him, but glad she got out, he is an grown azz man azzwhole. (I meant whole)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Maybe the producers were telling it straight with the last minute Nick switcheroo. Through the Bach casting process, they deduced (probably not hard to do) that Luke was an a$$hat not even remotely there for the right reasons, so they went with trusty Nick last minute instead. I know that's their story, but I always have trouble believing them at face value. Maybe they were telling it like how it actually was though. They probably wanted to avoid another Juan Pablo mess.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:13 pm

It's not like he can even deny the relationship since there were those professional shots of them that looked almost like engagement pics. What was he even thinking, if anything? dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo