SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:12 pm

And where the heck did Jef suddenly pop in from after going off the grid? RS posted SCs of Luke and a girl posted by Jef on snap.

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:15 pm

He's becoming bros with all the guys so he won't walk in BIP a hated, unknown man. laugh out loud From all his recent appearance with these dudes and Josh, he seems to want BIP (and probably fame again) bad, IMO.  Or at least to be a bro and work his way threw Nick's girls with the rest of them. laugh out loud 

ETA: he might want to take note of how that's working out for Luke. laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud  this is his response?  
Luke Pell @lukepell
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 1f440
Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 C8mgYY5WsAYhsSZ

JMO

Oh brother. Did I not just say he's reminding me of Josh!? The tweets have begun! Pay no attention to the those who are not fans Luke, it's them not you, book that trip to Italy and get yourself a good assistant. :gotcha:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:18 pm

Those dudes who he thinks are his "bro's" would throw him under the bus in a second if it extends their 15 minutes of fame IMO. & vice versa. All of them in that circle would. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:And where the heck did Jef suddenly pop in from after going off the grid? RS posted SCs of Luke and a girl posted by Jef on snap.

Jef was just hanging out with JoJo's losers in Vegas. He has reemerged all over snap and IG. His sister even commented underneath his IG featuring Jo's morons something about BIP. We are so gonna see 1F again this summer, me thinks. Of course the dudes with pretentious hair are friends. Obviously.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:22 pm

aviej wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:2pop

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Img_1015
Source: @lauren.renee.hussey Instagram

Did Robby seriously like that tweet? Like seriously?! Look in the mirror man!

Robby parties and acts like an overgrown frat boy, but I don't think we've ever heard anything about him juggling several women at a time. In any case, we already know he has a stupid bot that automatically likes anything with "#thebachelor", he probably didn't physically like the post.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:57 pm

I never liked Luke. He has Charles Manson eyes. IMO. When he had all those people on his hometown date. I got scared. Yikes..Helter Skelter.... I was thinking. Run...
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Robby parties and acts like an overgrown frat boy, but I don't think we've ever heard anything about him juggling several women at a time. In any case, we already know he has a stupid bot that automatically likes anything with "#thebachelor", he probably didn't physically like the post.

He may not have juggled, but he certainly is not as genuine as he claimed to be.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Luke surely had his own season of the bachelor with all this new information.

Btw, I see Jef going to paradise for Kristina.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:01 pm

ElonM wrote:Luke surely had his own season of the bachelor with all this new information.

Ditto. I think Kristina will be a hot commodity, and I think 1F might emerge victorious there. Perhaps he will join the ranks of Josh and Emily as only the third person ever with 2 (failed) engagements. laugh out loud I can also maybe see 1F targeting DLO, but I also think DLO has Robby written all over her. I don't think we will see a single genuine pairing this year. I don't see how with this crop of famehores. 

Back to Luke.... does he actually do Paradise now? Or has this recent event killed it?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:05 pm

ElonM wrote:Luke surely had his own season of the bachelor with all this new information.

Luke tried to recreate The Bachelor experience in real life. Turns out, you get called out for dating multiple women at the same time.

But who knows? Maybe Luke is going for that redemptive arc in BIP. Sure worked for the last bachelor.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Yeah but the last Bachelor didn't trash TPTB when he was passed over for the gig the first time. Luke's going under the bus like Josh. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo