SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Sun May 07, 2017 8:21 pm

He liked a comment saying they should date, becca's adorable & their kids would be beautiful Rolling Eyes He definitely knew what he was doing with that caption IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Sun May 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Becca saying what everyone's thinking laugh out loud. Bad photo.

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 07, 2017 10:55 pm

This is the guy that whined when he was eliminated and wouldn't shut up about how JoJo knew it was going to be Jordan because he was in the media before the show filmed so he really didn't have a chance. How many articles were published that he was still in love with JoJo playing up the heartbroken contestant which IMO is a rotten thing to say when the lead is happily engaged.

Now JoJo's BFF is in a photobooth hanging out with Luke Pell. Whether he did it for her IG followers, or if he was just having fun and centering the attention on himself, I wouldn't be putting myself in that position considering the feathers he's ruffled and the things he's said about my BFF. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Luke is doing to Becca what Becca does to JoJo IMO, except there's an actual friendship with the latter.

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Not to defend Becca, but there is at least one pic of Luke with Becca, Jojo and Jordan with Becca standing in between probably to keep him at arms length away from Jojo and/or Jordan, IMO.  laugh out loud

Personally, I doubt Becca, Jojo or Jordan would've wanted to make a scene and tell him no they didn't want to hang out or have anything to do with him.  They may have thought it, but I don't think any would vocalize it in public for someone to possibly over here or him to be able to make a further issue out of.  

JMO

ETA:  so agree, @bleuberry!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 07, 2017 11:15 pm

Yeah, I'm not surprised Luke posted that picture. He gets Becca's followers to like it and comment on it and probably some of JoJo's too since she's friends with Becca. He's no fool. He wants all of the exposure he can get.

I will say, in every snap I saw from last night, it seemed like JoJo and Jordan didn't even acknowledge that Luke was there. Becca and other people were always in the middle blocking them from him, and I think Becca played nice to avoid any sort of drama. 

It's not like Luke was alone either. His band was there with him. He just chose to be around Becca for much of the night. All JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun May 07, 2017 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 07, 2017 11:15 pm

Yeah, you could see a glimpse of him standing next to Becca in one of her IG stories from the concert as well, so seems like he was hanging around them whether they wanted him to or not. I don't think any of them (well perhaps Jordan) are the kind to actively avoid someone they know, or "know" if they're in the same place. They're too nice and polite for that. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:49 pm

If I had to see this on my twitter timeline, so will every one else that looks at this thread. Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:46 pm

Straight vodka. Right out of the bottle. That is the only remedy. No breaths in between.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:51 pm

It's becoming almost like incest with these bach/ette castoffs. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:19 am

This is totally and completely random but I just saw that Luke blocked me on twitter. I don't think I've ever even mentioned him in a tweet. laugh out loud

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 87b72b10 Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 86669110 Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 am

That's strange. Maybe he looked at some of your followers/followings?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 75 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo