SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Wouldn't she get her nails done when she's at the photo shoot? I have no clue, I've never done a photo shoot. cheeky

I do them all the time! cheeky laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:She looks pretty happy if she recently dumped Baddy, which doesn't make sense to me at all.  Especially, the way she was glued to him during the show and all her positive posts on SM.  Something isn't adding up here, imho.  
Yeah I really don't get it. I would expect her to be a WRECK if she just broke up with him. She wasn't lukewarm like Chris with Whit or Travis with Sarah. She was sooo attached and so vulnerable with him, I have trouble imagining her being able to pull herself together for nails or anything knowing she's going to face him at atfr in 3 days or worse, playact happiness and love.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:10 pm

And he was on a plane to LA late last night. If they broke up already, why is he flying to LA? Gah, this is like a mystery novel! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:She looks pretty happy if she recently dumped Baddy, which doesn't make sense to me at all.  Especially, the way she was glued to him during the show and all her positive posts on SM.  Something isn't adding up here, imho.  
Yeah I really don't get it. I would expect her to be a WRECK if she just broke up with him. She wasn't lukewarm like Chris with Whit or Travis with Sarah. She was sooo attached and so vulnerable with him, I have trouble imagining her being able to pull herself together for nails or anything knowing she's going to face him at atfr in 3 days or worse, playact happiness and love.

Correct me if I'm wrong, because maybe I'm losing it, but didn't she liked something on IG within the past week or so about not being able to tear them apart? Or something along the lines of that? Or am I losing it? laugh out loud

If they did break up, I feel like it would have gone done within the past few days.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:13 pm

But many of us were noticing she didn't look happy when CH asked her at the MTA...just a few days ago. I think things may have taken a slippery slope since then. I still think there is something interesting about the heated phone conversation that Jordan had outside his workplace a couple days before MTA. I guess it could have been nothing or related to Aaron????

That nail place is literally down the road from me. I should run down there and see if she is still there... ha ha
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:13 pm

I think she seemed pretty sad at the MTA, so maybe it could have happened around then...a couple weeks ago maybe. That gives her time to have some what gotten over the initial crying phase, and to be happy in public. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, because maybe I'm losing it, but didn't she liked something on IG within the past week or so about not being able to tear them apart? Or something along the lines of that? Or am I losing it? laugh out loud

If they did break up, I feel like it would have gone done within the past few days.

I feel so too. The last 2 to 3 days to be exact.

Why would either of them bother with SHVs for the last 2 months if it was dunzo a while back ?

I just watched her interviews at the MTA and she does not seem heart broken or down. Just annoyed with SM and the rumors out there. jmo.

Also, I cannot imagaine all her positive SM likes etc. very recently if she is angry/sad or in any way off kilter.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:And he was on a plane to LA late last night.  If they broke up already, why is he flying to LA?  Gah, this is like a mystery novel!  laugh out loud

Where was he flying from and why would he have to be in LA this far in advance....and she is definitely not there yet??
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

You're not wrong. However, you might be losing it, I don't know with you, girl laugh out loud laugh out loud kisses

She's been liking and fav'ing stuff all along about feeling loved and a man that makes her feel totally beautiful and all this stuff. So if they broke up, it was literally in the last 2-3 days imo. I would picture her lying on the bathroom floor unable to move tbh laugh out loud I don't know who/how would have told Steve so quickly!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:17 pm

Steve is like the Holy presence - he's all around these contestants so he knows stuff. Idiot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:20 pm

Maybe RS is her shoulder to cry on and support system.  Ya know trading one Baddy for another.  :gotcha:  teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 25 1f60b  teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 25 1f601

Sorry, I tried but couldn't type it or post it with out laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Frymama wrote:

But many of us were noticing she didn't look happy when CH asked her at the MTA...just a few days ago.  I think things may have taken a slippery slope since then.  I still think there is something interesting about the heated phone conversation that Jordan had outside his workplace a couple days before MTA.  I guess it could have been nothing or related to Aaron????

That nail place is literally down the road from me.  I should run down there and see if she is still there... ha ha

What are you waiting for, go run over there! teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 25 3806527698
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily