SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:20 pm

julychild wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Wow, that was great. He even referred to her dad as "Dr. Fletcher." Her mom clearly loved it.

I bet Jordan called him "Joe."  Rude boy, bringing gag gifts to people he was meeting for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  no

laugh out loud laugh out loud he could have done ANYTHING and still been f1. It's hilarious to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:24 pm

Jordan is going to look so bad with not asking for JoJo's hand when Robby went all out.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm so in love with Robby. This was her Chris S f1 imo. BBJ better behave himself and live up to his promises now.

:Chris: I agree with the bolded and I think she F'ed up no

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is going to look so bad with not asking for JoJo's hand when Robby went all out.. laugh out loud

I know! And bringing gag gifts! I'm cringing just thinking about it!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:27 pm

No! Her Chris S was Chase (in my dreams)!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:28 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is going to look so bad with not asking for JoJo's hand when Robby went all out.. laugh out loud

I had to look up what gag gifts were, and yeah, bad move Jordan! Maybe he thought the brothers would like the humor..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:28 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:

laugh out loud I love it. Well, he has a whole lifetime (if he wants it) of Joelle Hannah Fletcher and Dr. Fletcher and Mommy to make up for it.

Eta:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm so in love with Robby. This was her Chris S f1 imo. BBJ better behave himself and live up to his promises now.
I agree with the bolded and I think she F'ed up no
I don't think she effed up because this is the man her heart wanted but if he didn't/doesn't feel as strongly or confidently, I wish he has done the kind Brooks/Graham/Frank thing and left her to choose Robby. It would have reflected really well on him to me in retrospect and saved everyone a lot of heartache. Hopefully he was just scared and now they're on the same page, pulling on the same side of rope.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Gawd I swear this is like a replica repeat of last season's MTP's, except worse! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:35 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:

I won't cringe yet. It depends on the family's reaction to it imo. if they have like a good sense of humour about it, it will be a really cool moment for them but if not oops! teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 44 3806527698
I know my family will love it cause we find gag gifts hilarious esp good ones, maybe that is why i am not cringing.Seems normal to me.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:

I had to look up what gag gifts were, and yeah, bad move Jordan! Maybe he thought the brothers would like the humor..?

I think it was a subconscious passive-aggro move. Or maybe he IS just that big of a dumbass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Alanna wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:

laugh out loud I love it. Well, he has a whole lifetime (if he wants it) of Joelle Hannah Fletcher and Dr. Fletcher and Mommy to make up for it.

Eta:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm so in love with Robby. This was her Chris S f1 imo. BBJ better behave himself and live up to his promises now.
I agree with the bolded and I think she F'ed up no
I don't think she effed up because this is the man her heart wanted but if he didn't/doesn't feel as strongly or confidently, I wish he has done the kind Brooks/Graham/Frank thing and left her to choose Robby. It would have reflected really well on him to me in retrospect and saved everyone a lot of heartache. Hopefully he was just scared and now they're on the same page, pulling on the same side of rope.

Jordan is in a lose-lose situation imo. If he left at this point, he will be skinned alive by the viewers. Everyone will assume he got his fame and bailed imo. He can't win teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 44 3806527698
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:38 pm

FWIW, according to this JoJo and her F1 will be on JKL.

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily