SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:15 pm

The difference is in how they choose to pose with the fans that approach for a pic, IMO.  

I've laughed repeatedly at some of Jordan's fan photos because he's obviously aware and concerned about what can and will be said.  So far, he always makes sure to have his hands on their backs/shoulders visible or not touching them at all.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by grace8136 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Interesting what Luke said. "Before" Jordan stepped out of the Limo, Jojo was very excited about meeting Jordan.

Yep, imo Jordy was F1 as soon as she knew he signed the dotted line.
I found this very interesting also.  :Nod:  Something avidly discussed here.

I was pretty surprised that Luke actually said that! Bold move. He's not going to get the job if he doesn't get with the program.

Robby looked so good in that video. Why would Cary dress him for the ATFR? Is that the norm? Surely the guys talk enough that TPTB can't convince him that Jordan and Jo are done and have him do something embarrassing like Nick or Arie, right? Please no.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:20 pm

Luke has sounded salty about the JoJo situation in almost every interview I've watched IMO. Whereas Chase has genuinely seemed supportive and happy for her in almost every interview I've watched IMO. So much so, that when asked who she should pick, Chase said "me!" laugh out loud laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:26 pm

Here's the interview where the host asks if JoJo should pick Robby or Jordan and Chase says: "if I had to chose, I'd say me!" laugh out loud I love himmmmm.

http://www.etonline.com/news/194090_exclusive_bachelorette_finalists_luke_and_chase_talk_their_shocking_exits/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Luke has sounded salty about the JoJo situation in almost every interview I've watched IMO. Whereas Chase has genuinely seemed supportive and happy for her in almost every interview I've watched IMO. So much so, that when asked who she should pick, Chase said "me!" laugh out loud laugh out loud

I totally disagree that Luke has sounded "salty". In all the interviews I have watched, he has said several times that he is "happy for Jo Jo" because she seems happy/says she is happy. That he knows she had a tough decision to make. I even saw one interview where he was asked if he thought Jordan was genuine, and he said: "Yeah, in all my interactions with Jordan, he was a good guy. In the house, we were actually pretty good buddies. I wasn't in those conversations, but obviously Jo Jo felt confident in that decision. She says she is happy with her decision....." I think in watching it back and seeing media it is now obvious to him that Jo Jo knew Jordan was coming, she was excited about it, that there he did see a spark with Jordan that she didn't have with him (Luke) or the other guys. Hoewver, IMO, I don't think he was being salty at all. I think I remember he even said something similar to Chase about how difficult it was for Jo Jo to go through the process, etc.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 pm

I love him too. Our little Chaser. He was the reason I watched this season.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 pm

^ Chase looked so good in his suit at the MTA. I personally would gladly take Chase or Robby over Luke for the bachelor.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:32 pm

Frymama wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Luke has sounded salty about the JoJo situation in almost every interview I've watched IMO. Whereas Chase has genuinely seemed supportive and happy for her in almost every interview I've watched IMO. So much so, that when asked who she should pick, Chase said "me!" laugh out loud laugh out loud

I totally disagree that Luke has sounded "salty".  In all the interviews I have watched, he has said several times that he is "happy for Jo Jo" because she seems happy/says she is happy.  That he knows she had a tough decision to make.  I even saw one interview where he was asked if he thought Jordan was genuine, and he said:  "Yeah, in all my interactions with Jordan, he was a good guy.  In the house, we were actually pretty good buddies.  I wasn't in those conversations, but obviously Jo Jo felt confident in that decision.  She says she is happy with her decision....."  I think in watching it back and seeing media it is now obvious to him that Jo Jo knew Jordan was coming, she was excited about it, that there he did see a spark with Jordan that she didn't have with him (Luke) or the other guys.  Hoewver, IMO, I don't think he was being salty at all.  I think I remember he even said something similar to Chase about how difficult it was for Jo Jo to go through the process, etc.  
Maybe salty wasn't the best word then. But personally, I feel he's still p'od/throwing slight backhanded compliments. Yeah, I'm sure he wants what's best for her and blah blah blah and the whole situation upset him and blah blah blah, but he's barely holding his tongue IMO. He has no choice though if he wants that bachelor gig...and he absolutely does IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 pm

I could go with either of the four. They all bring something different to the table. It's also going to be interesting if Jojo really was their type by seeing who they pick as their F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:38 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I could go with either of the four. They all bring something different to the table. It's also going to be interesting if Jojo really was their type by seeing who they pick as their F1.

You can't help who you fall for, so sometimes your usual type isn't who you end up with. Regardless, at least physically JoJo and Robby's ex look like twins. Out of the girls on Ben's season, Luke said in the Glamour interview that he wanted the bachelorette to be JoJo. Chase is still telling interviewers that JoJo should have picked him, so at the very least, they all seemed to be attracted to her and enjoyed their time with her. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:42 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I could go with either of the four. They all bring something different to the table. It's also going to be interesting if Jojo really was their type by seeing who they pick as their F1.
Wel if he goes off a pattern, then no. Almost every season it's been that way. Kaitlyn obviously wasn't Ben's type. Juan Pablo obviously wasn't Andi's type. Chris obviously wasn't Kaitlyn's type. And so on and so forth. Based on pics though  and just physical appearance, JoJo WAS most likely Robby's type. IMO.

Hasn't there been a pattern where if the lead is brunette then the next lead picks a blonde? (Minus Kaitlyn with Chris and Shawn.) If so, that means ANOTHER blonde is going to win this year.. 4 blondes in a row! Noooooo IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

You can't help who you fall for, so sometimes your usual type isn't who you end up with. Regardless, at least physically JoJo and Robby's ex look like twins. Out of the girls on Ben's season, Luke said in the Glamour interview that he wanted the bachelorette to be JoJo. Chase is still telling interviewers that JoJo should have picked him, so at the very least, they all seemed to be attracted to her and enjoyed their time with her. IMO.

All rejects pretty much say the same thing tho. It's interesting who they end up with from the selection of girls given.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily