SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:39 pm

@Dessler, maybe you're right, but it would have been very generous of him to do for Jo anyway.

Thanks @everly, I saw someone earlier tweeting about jk tix for Jo too. I think full media tour is intact so we should have a couple, even if they've struggled so far.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is going to look so bad with not asking for JoJo's hand when Robby went all out.. laugh out loud

I know! And bringing gag gifts! I'm cringing just thinking about it!

I had to look up what gag gifts were, and yeah, bad move Jordan! Maybe he thought the brothers would like the humor..?

One of the first things Jordan told Jojo, was that he was goofy.
I think this is part of his personality, she has even said on numerous occasions, that she likes his goofiness.
I don't think gag gifts will be a problem IMO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Awww there's a cute pic of JoJo in her ceremony outfit from when she graduated from Baylor in 2012 on @joelleandjordanrodgers on IG.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Holy crap! She is SO stunning. heartbeat
teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 45 13743372_956165137825834_995192215_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMzQzNjMwMDk1OTAxNDgwNQ%3D%3D
Posted on IG @joelleandjordanrodgers
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Diana wrote:Holy crap! She is SO stunning. heartbeat
teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 45 13743372_956165137825834_995192215_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwMzQzNjMwMDk1OTAxNDgwNQ%3D%3D
Can you bring the graduation picture over too please? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 pm

everly wrote:...according to this JoJo and her F1 will be on JKL...
Yikes! I'm sure Jimmy Kimmel has heard the rumors about Jordan. This may be a very awkward interview JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:52 pm

Sure.

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 45 13744085_1044779905598743_1413363226_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwNTMwMjkyODQ2NjE4MTgwMQ%3D%3D
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:53 pm

I love her single dimple! She is a cutie patootie!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Awww there's a cute pic of JoJo in her ceremony outfit from when she graduated from Baylor in 2012 on @joelleandjordanrodgers on IG.
And now he needs to watch this precious baby sister with the baddiest BBJ. Struggle bus!!

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 45 Image72

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:54 pm

^ Thanks!

She looks so cute with her natural dark hair IMO. Seems like ombre has been her thing for years though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:56 pm

rhondam wrote:I love her single dimple! She is a cutie patootie!!
Yes!! Her single dimple is the CUTEST. I think it's my favorite physical feature of hers. I also love the freckles on her nose. I wish we got to see them more..all that dang makeup!

What's funny is brother Ben has it too. And Bach Ben and Lauren have one single dimple too. What a coincidence laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:02 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan is going to look so bad with not asking for JoJo's hand when Robby went all out.. laugh out loud

I know! And bringing gag gifts! I'm cringing just thinking about it!

Well, he did tell her that he was goofy...really goofy! giggling

ETA: I wonder if he put a Whoopie Cushion on Daddy Fletcher's seat during dinner. cantstopl I'm kidding.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily