SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:09 pm

jen689 wrote:
everly wrote:...according to this JoJo and her F1 will be on JKL...
Yikes! I'm sure Jimmy Kimmel has heard the rumors about Jordan. This may be a very awkward interview JMO

Nah. He was pretty nice to Jake and Vienna and we all remember the enormous amount of dirt that came out during their season. I remember Vienna being quite funny on the show.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Just noting that Jordan has had zero social media activity since yesterday. I think JoJo has favorited a couple of tweets today and liked a couple of IG posts, but that's it unless I missed something.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:13 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:

I know! And bringing gag gifts! I'm cringing just thinking about it!

I had to look up what gag gifts were, and yeah, bad move Jordan! Maybe he thought the brothers would like the humor..?

One of the first things Jordan told Jojo, was that he was goofy.
I think this is part of his personality, she has even said on numerous occasions, that she likes his goofiness.
I don't think gag gifts will be a problem IMO.
Totally!! But there's a time and a place, and that wasn't the time nor the place. It sounds like he got it right in the end with his letter and phone call though and that's all that matters.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

I had to look up what gag gifts were, and yeah, bad move Jordan! Maybe he thought the brothers would like the humor..?

I think this is part of his personality, she has even said on numerous occasions, that she likes his goofiness.
Totally!! But there's a time and a place, and that wasn't the time nor the place. It sounds like he got it right in the end with his letter and phone call though and that's all that matters.

I didn't even know he got them gag gifts! laugh out loud was that in the synopsis?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Yes! teamRojo -  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 46 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Was Jo on Jimmy Kimmel at the start of her season?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

I didn't even know he got them gag gifts! laugh out loud was that in the synopsis?
Yep!! Great job, Baddy. As usual laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:19 pm

rhondam wrote:Was Jo on Jimmy Kimmel at the start of her season?

No, but she did at least one skit for him towards the beginning of her season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:21 pm

Ok yes I saw that on YouTube.....so funny!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Chads latest tweet better be a joke...
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:34 pm

I wouldn't be surprised considering both Robby and Jordan wasn't at MTA. Don't see the point though.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Chad is a joke, imo. He's just being Cad.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily