SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by mindless Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Loulou wrote:I can't believe the mentality of people who like and promote arrogant, aggressors like Chad. It's one thing to be honest in your feelings but to communicate them so violently is not ok. Society does not need more role models who are the likes of Chad!  IMHO.

ITA. I get that some people find the Chads of the world amusing, but those people are usually found on Bodybuilding.com and reddit. Not my crowd, but to each their own. I enjoy nothing more than seeing narcissistic morons like Chad fail in their quest for attention and adoration.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:13 pm

I agree Ash.  His attacks on SM are unnecessary and uncalled for and what occurred on BIP is what got him removed when he was.  Which is why I think if he'd actually ever been more than just an obnoxious loud mouth to add drama during Jo's season with the guys, he would been shown the door long before he was, because when he crossed the line on BIP, they had no problems getting rid of him.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I agree Ash.  His attacks on SM are unnecessary and uncalled for and what occurred on BIP is what got him removed when he was.  Which is why I think if he'd actually ever been more than just an obnoxious loud mouth to add drama during Jo's season with the guys, he would been shown the door long before he was, because when he crossed the line on BIP, they had no problems getting rid of him.  

JMO

I think tptb on BIP realized he was more trouble than he was worth and that he wasnt just a bad boy but a law suit ready to happen. Hes got some sort of anger issues, regardless of whats caused them, he could endanger another contestant. Why take the chance??

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Alanna wrote:I keep seeing that the producers would never let a real loon on for safety reasons etc., but I tend to believe that the producers are just a bunch of high meatheads and other choice words, exactly as they are on Unreal and don't know the kind of fire they're playing with.

Exactly! "High meatheads" is being nice. cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:58 am

JoJo has hit 1.5 million followers on IG. That was fast as hell! She just hit 1.4 like a week or two ago.. Whoop whoop! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:01 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo has hit 1.5 million followers on IG. Officially the most followed member in Bach nation on IG. That was fast as hell! She just hit 1.4 like a week or two ago.. Whoop whoop! laugh out loud
Wait til she's 1/2 of a Bach Nation power couple post-show. Good for Jo! She has the most star power of any of these folks imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:04 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo has hit 1.5 million followers on IG. That was fast as hell! She just hit 1.4 like a week or two ago.. Whoop whoop! laugh out loud

And 3 more epi to go. She could reach 2M by finale. I really like Jojo especially reading her post show interaction with fans. She is kind hearted.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:15 am

^^ That's incredible! JoJo really is a sweetheart and very well-liked by many on SM.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:20 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  That's incredible!  JoJo really is a sweetheart and very well-liked by many on SM.  
I want to see the # of favs her first pic with Baddy gets laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Good for her. Her first show biz gig will have to be with Abc right? Oh and her first behind the scenes pic with Jordan will probably get 300k+ likes.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:50 pm

If Melissa Rycroft Strickland can get a job with ABC, especially all these years later, when she has NOTHING to do with the bachelor franchise anymore, than anyone probably can laugh out loud Though, Melissa probably only got that job because of DWTS.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:06 pm

If you check jojo twitter, she follows 2 dancers (Whitney and Alan), 2 old contestants (Sady Robertson and Hines Ward) and the winner this season Nyle DiMarco.

I would not be surprised she does the DWTS at all and Alan Bersten could be her partner.

If she followed only Nyle and the dancers I would say they met at her apparition on the show... but she RECENTLY started to follow Sadie and Hines.

Since she is a popular TV reality, and considering how she was cheered at her ette announcement... it makes sense even if she dances as a duck, it does not matter. Sean was not by far the most gracious eh? haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily