SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:59 pm

When did they start doing the AOL Build interview? I don't recall Andi and Josh or Kaitlyn and Shawn doing it unless I missed it. The only ones I know of JoJo doing are the major ones - Jimmy Kimmel, GMA, and Live With Kelly.

I'm not sure where it takes place, but every season the lead and the F1 appear to be in some building complex and they get interviewed by a bunch of different outlets, so I would assume they will be doing that as well.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:00 pm

The show description for Kimmel on my cable guide is "Joelle Fletcher and her chosen man"
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:00 pm

Do we have a list of confirmed places/shows she's supposed to be on this week?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When did they start doing the AOL Build interview? I don't recall Andi and Josh or Kaitlyn and Shawn doing it unless I missed it. The only ones I know of JoJo doing are the major ones - Jimmy Kimmel, GMA, and Live With Kelly.

I'm not sure where it takes place, but every season the lead and the F1 appear to be in some building complex and they get interviewed by a bunch of different outlets, so I would assume they will be doing that as well.
I don't know about Andi and Josh, but Kaitlyn and Shawn did AOL last year.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:02 pm

Before AOL Build they did a Huff Post live interview. I know SeanCat did that and I think a few couples after that, minus JuanPa because well, yeah.

While in NYC they are generally interviewed by E!, TV Guide, access Hollywood, extra, etc.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 63 87b72b10  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 63 86669110  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Yeah Ben and Lauren did AOL and Huffington Post (with those 2 annoying recappers) last season.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:19 pm

snowandcold wrote:The show description for Kimmel on my cable guide is "Joelle Fletcher and her chosen man"

could just be a generic description because out of all the season, not many ended alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Even though I really want to see them do media it's also possible they may really limit what they do since the media has not been good to either one of them!
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:32 pm

The discussion before in regards to Live with Kelly's guest appearance and only listing her, is what they do.  They only list the lead and no mention of an F1 and that would confirm an F1 becasue TPTB like to throw out the no one option at the 11th hour just to add more speculation and drama.  Several others do the same and some do actually confirm and mention a chosen one.

Other than that I've seen nothing to indicate she is alone, there is no F1 or that the F1 would not be doing press with her.  If there is such, can someone please point me to the info.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:36 pm

snowandcold wrote:Even though I really want to see them do media it's also possible they may really limit what they do since the media has not been good to either one of them!
Not sure they have a choice! I imagine it is part of the contract. But ITA- a lot of the media has been brutal

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:38 pm

Well can we get some info as to why she's not listed on the AOL Build schedule! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:38 pm

bamagal wrote:
snowandcold wrote:Even though I really want to see them do media it's also possible they may really limit what they do since the media has not been good to either one of them!
Not sure they have a choice! I imagine it is part of the contract. But ITA- a lot of the media has been brutal

I agree with you but Juan P did no media so it's possible they can pick and choose?
snowandcold
snowandcold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #6

+77
Tiggerlgh
Higgs13
Al
snowandcold
znourf
luvstx
Newto
Cocoasneeze
Buckeye_Fan
LoveDovez
Lily