SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:21 am

Post any sleuthing/clues here. No Discussion.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Frank Neuschaefer ‏@neuschaefer Jun 29
So @lindseypaige98 walks into a bar... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BachelorABC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Shawn Booths sister

@megbooth10 If @cbmcnary or @Luke__Pell is the next bachelor....you gotta hook a sister up @Shawn_Booth (literally)

Is she single?

Yes, she and Luke both live in Nashville - I am surprised the Bach Alum hasn't met up yet.

MiniDiva wrote:This is my speculation, but I have a feeling Chase was possibly meeting with producers/casting on Friday before MTA. Both Luke and Chase were out in LA all day but quiet. Chase was ironing a shirt in the hotel room which possibly was to dress in a suit. So both of them had time to conduct business with ABC. JMO.

Someone pointed here out that Luke was following @sandymehlmania, an ABC casting director, on IG but of the F6 guys so are Chase and Robby.

Based on the success of the type of females cast they have recruited, will they switch their intended lead? For example, too many younger ladies vs. the more mature cougers applying. Smiley

GuardianAngel wrote:

Kathryn Sherlock
‏@KathrynSherlock

I'd do the Bachelor again if I could date Luke! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @theyearofelan

aka the contestant on JakeP's season that drove me nuts sleuthing because I couldn't find any info on her!

Case of Bacheloritis wrote:Chase's new public facebook page makes me think he'll be the next bachelor. Luke doesn't have one. Chase has less FB friends than Luke, yet you are unable to add him as a friend because he "reached the max".

Between the About section and cover photo, it looks like something a PR intern at ABC helped him with.

HEA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Molly Erin - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:12 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Kaitlan
@kaitlanmarie
26--zookeeper:animal trainer
Kaitlan ‏@kaitlanmarie  2m2 minutes ago
I'm coming for you @Luke__Pell  ! audition down, here's hoping! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:14 pm

Joy15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Joy15 wrote:just found this quite endearing  giggling

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  9h9 hours ago
Nick is the new Bachelor. And no, it's not too late to apply

Sarah Renne' Pontius
‏@SarahPontius
@theyearofelan I flew to LA to apply for season20. I told ya'll I was there to date Nick. Looks like I applied for the wrong season

makes me wonder in which age bracket the girls mostly are gonna be? question

sure hope its not early 20s..preferably late 20s or early 30s Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613

Since this is a fan forum and posts can't be moved to another thread without permission from the poster, is it ok if I copy this into the potential contestant thread? Just in case they contact her and she makes it on Nick's season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't know if there is such thing (re: Recycled Potential Contestant ).Hoping this poor girl to make the final cut ! giggling  . Please feel free to copy my post ... yes

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Might be worth keeping an eye on....

though, I personally don't want to watch another "package deal like the twins"  Rolling Eyes
lex ‏@lexymorgann  14h
Vanessa and I are going on the bachelor guys get ready
Source

Lizzie Kaczmarek ‏@lizzykaczmarek  19m Dubuque, IA
Currently planning my audition tape for @BachelorABC based on the sole reason that @viallnicholas28 is the new bachelor
Source

amandacleghorn  @amandacleghorn
& it's official ... This Canadian gal is going on the bachelor @BachelorABC
Source

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Duke702 wrote:This is just a guess. But Emma Sweigard, applied last year for Ben's season. She wrote these 2 blog Posts about almost getting cast.

She didn't get cast last year. But I remember seeing her tweet after saying they "all but promised her next season". She has been tweeting about how much she wanted it to be Nick. Possible she could be in the cast. She was also on Are you the One 4 on MTV this summer. She's 22. Way too young but yea.

Her Twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:16 pm

elan gale ‏@theyearofelan 23h23 hours ago
Casting for the next season of The Bachelor ends VERY soon. If you want to be considered stop wasting time and apply [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Myreete Wolford ‏@MyreeteW 17h17 hours ago Chicago, IL
@theyearofelan how soon is VERY soon bc I'm tryin to make a music video submission for @viallnicholas28's n it might take the weekend..

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:34 pm

notarose wrote:Might have a new applicant. She tweeted interest (tagged abc) then posted this vid.

She isn't a super fan based on her Twitter.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:59 pm

More Heather Longstaffe - a behind the scenes vid

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:38 am

Joy15 wrote:Laura Oceane-
This girl  has auditioned and have a series of complains to Elan.(pls read from the bottom)

Laura Oceane ‏@searchingoceans  2h2 hours ago
@theyearofelan long story short, Scott wasn't straight up with me about who it was or final casting and I feel super-shorted on that

@theyearofelan nick was always my first pick and if I knew he was gonna be it, I would've sold my heart to have a chance at his but ok

@theyearofelan 2) checked back in w Scott after I found out Luke was first pick and was told that all final picks were done (few weeks ago)

@theyearofelan I'm actually upset w casting. 1) I auditioned, was told to check back w Scott in a few weeks... tbc...

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:51 am

Interesting possibility
Her IG is now private.  On SM she identifies herself as a gamer but a Twitter post by her clarifies that gaming is a hobby/passion.  
It's hard to fix an age.  Google images has several pics because of gamer forums. She looks older in some, young in others.

Canadian - speaks English, French, Italian - witty
I think she has the MO TPTB likes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

Last edited by notarose on Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:49 am

@amandacleghorn
Amanda Cleghorn
instagram: @amanda_cleghorn -- Taylor Swift RED tour dancer, lip sync battle dancer, Popstar movie, SYTYCDC top female | Go 2 Talent Agency

Despite the fact that she is in show business, it looks like she could match Nick's description of his ideal girl. Family is important to her (she says). She eats pizza, she has friends that are 30 (so she is likely near that age) Oops looks like she is only 25 for in 1991
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Beagle
rosesrREd
Aunties_Love
mtnlvr55
notarose
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum