SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:26 am

Don't you all remember the lie detector test date???? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:08 am

Lost count of how many posts I liked and  cantstopl at. Bravo.

hae1001 wrote:I just dont get Josh tbh. He seemed so likable during Andis season (IMO) he was tall, dark, handsome, a bit mysterious. But now after watching his obnoxious behavior on social media, and then sitting through some of the most cringeworthy moments of BIP, I question my judgement for ever thinking he was hot stuff. I just dont even find him remotely attractive now. Hell, if I was on BIP, Id give Evan a rose over him.

Ditto. I want those 8+ months of my life back. Embarressed!

So apparently BIP isn't beneath him anymore yet he's still complaining about the editing. Shut up Josh.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1f49c

beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 8367-910 beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 I_got_13 beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 E5kqdm15 beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:20 am

Laughing to tears here.... my cheeks hurt! hehehe

Yup same Neanderthal creepy crawly guy I saw on Andi's season. *shudder*
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:55 am

As Judge Judy always says: You ate the steak, now pay for it.
He signed a contract that says it has the right to humiliate you. Don't complain, deal with it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:39 am

Alanna wrote:
hae1001 wrote:I just dont get Josh tbh. He seemed so likable during Andis season (IMO) he was tall, dark, handsome, a bit mysterious. But now after watching his obnoxious behavior on social media, and then sitting through some of the most cringeworthy moments of BIP, I question my judgement for ever thinking he was hot stuff. I just dont even find him remotely attractive now. Hell, if I was on BIP, Id give Evan a rose over him.
Join the club sista. We meet at the bar Smiley

I don't understand what has been going on? Was he always this way and the edit protected him? Did he become a psychotic creeper sometime in the last two years? Was I just not paying enough attention that season?? What??! Inquiring minds wants to know.

Party at the bar Hugesmile
Its always the edit :uptonogood and fiction but since my friend met him in real life its not !!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:Don't you all remember the lie detector test date???? cheeky
Oh boy, how could I forget. no no I didn't care for Josh then and still don't. I can't wait for him to be off my TV (crossed fingers it is forever) and in the meantime I will just ffwd or change the channel whenever Josh is on BIP and pushing his tongue down Amanda's throat beautiful - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 623245435
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:Don't you all remember the lie detector test date???? cheeky

Yes, he seemed unable to get it through his skull that it wasn't actually Andi who was planning these dates. That's the moment I realised he's less intelligent than your average preschooler.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:43 pm

This thing with Josh and how he is being viewed now is such an amazing social  experiment. The book comes out paints this dude as a monster( same dude that we know  loves his dog to pieces, gave cared for both parents when they were battling with cancer); a little snippet, editing here and there, and a monster has been confirmed. Wonder what his narrative would have been if there was no tell all book. Josh being naive enough to think the show's promise to have him come on and redeem himself when his ex-bff that wrote the tell- all is the show-maker ie CH. That unreal show is the real deal( I have been seeing this show, the producers and the cast in a different light); unfortunately, this intense dislike for him is going to affect that sweet girl and knowing sm and the Internet, her kids aren't going to be off limit. I see the negativity is affecting him and I  am reminded, these pple are all human. I guess the price u pay for fame. JMHO:

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:01 pm

lexforlife wrote:This thing with Josh and how he is being viewed now is such an amazing social  experiment. The book comes out paints this dude as a monster( same dude that we know  loves his dog to pieces, gave cared for both parents when they were battling with cancer); a little snippet, editing here and there, and a monster has been confirmed. Wonder what his narrative would have been if there was no tell all book. Josh being naive enough to think the show's promise to have him come on and redeem himself when his ex-bff that wrote the tell- all is the show-maker ie CH. That unreal show is the real deal( I have been seeing this show, the producers and the cast in a different light); unfortunately, this intense dislike for him is going to affect that sweet girl and knowing sm and the Internet, her kids aren't going to be off limit. I see the negativity is affecting him and I  am reminded, these pple are all human. I guess the price u pay for fame. JMHO:

I disagree that this is necessarily about the book. For one thing, contrary to Andi's delusion she is so important, many people actually didn't buy or care about her book. And for a lot of Bachelor Nation who did read it or at least read about the major tidbits, they came away disliking her and finding her tacky and crude. What is happening to Josh right now is that this time the editing is not on his side. They showcased him as an arrogant, smarmy guy with something to prove and an agenda against Nick and that's why he's being judged. And while yes we all know the producers use editing tricks on these shows, there is some accountability one has to take. It is very easy I think to always hide behind "editing" to excuse any negative behavior.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:27 pm

He's a reality dating show professional by now, he should know how these shows work. If he's edited as the villain, that's on him. Had he not wanted this edit, he could've easily met Amanda off the show, in private, and there would've been no villain edit.

He actually received a lot of praise for how he handled Andi's book, before BIP. With basically no comment, no subtweeting etc. His obnoxious attitude on BIP and stupid 'I'm the lion' comments is what he's getting trashed for now. No one is saying he's a monster, he can be multiple facets to him. Him caring for his ill parents/dog doesn't make it impossible for him to be a controlling, idiotic and volatile boyfriend. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:43 pm

lleyki wrote:
lexforlife wrote:This thing with Josh and how he is being viewed now is such an amazing social  experiment. The book comes out paints this dude as a monster( same dude that we know  loves his dog to pieces, gave cared for both parents when they were battling with cancer); a little snippet, editing here and there, and a monster has been confirmed. Wonder what his narrative would have been if there was no tell all book. Josh being naive enough to think the show's promise to have him come on and redeem himself when his ex-bff that wrote the tell- all is the show-maker ie CH. That unreal show is the real deal( I have been seeing this show, the producers and the cast in a different light); unfortunately, this intense dislike for him is going to affect that sweet girl and knowing sm and the Internet, her kids aren't going to be off limit. I see the negativity is affecting him and I  am reminded, these pple are all human. I guess the price u pay for fame. JMHO:

I disagree that this is necessarily about the book. For one thing, contrary to Andi's delusion she is so important, many people actually didn't buy or care about her book. And for a lot of Bachelor Nation who did read it or at least read about the major tidbits, they came away disliking her and finding her tacky and crude. What is happening to Josh right now is that this time the editing is not on his side. They showcased him as an arrogant, smarmy guy with something to prove and an agenda against Nick and that's why he's being judged. And while yes we all know the producers use editing tricks on these shows, there is some accountability one has to take. It is very easy I think to always hide behind "editing" to excuse any negative behavior.

I completely agree with you, that's exactly my impression too. I started reading the book, quit halfway through, I found it to be poorly written and it gave me a ton of reasons to dislike Andi, from her attitude, to her opinions on different topics and people, aspirations, explanations, basically everything. The parts about Josh for the most part didn't change my opinion of him at all (I already thought he was jealous, controlling, and dim-witted), and given that I disliked the book so much I actually felt sympathy for him in a way. That was until his appearance on BIP.
Maybe he thought a 'redemption storyline' is easy-peasy, you go there, you get with one of the more desired and popular girls , you become a power couple - BAM, everyone loves you, engagement, Janner 2.0. Uhm, no, it DOES matter how you behave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:52 pm

I never read the book. The only thing I know about the book is the snippets here and there posted. All I remember was that according to Andi they both have a temper, apparently Josh more than Andi. I never thought he was a monster. He loves his family and adores his dog. However, I never was a fan of his on Andi's season, not because he was a monster, but because he came off as smarmy and too macho like for my taste. The fact that he blocks everyone from twitter that might even slightly say something that he disagrees with, tells me he has zero tolerance for any kind of criticism, yet he has dished out plenty to Andi and Nick. By comparison Nick has been rake over the coals since the first season, which a lot had to do with editing, the same editing that Josh is complaining about now, but Nick  has taken it all without one temper tantrum. Josh, just a couple of days ago kept taking digs at Nick. Why can't he just let it be?

Last edited by Beagle on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214