SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

familytime - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Sorry to add my take about Nick in Josh's thread, but since it's being mentioned that Nick play's the "victim" card ... I don't agree.
That card is not played by Nick, but by TPTB ... it's the story they are going for, so they can make people root for one or the other guy, make opposite poles ... classic TPTB/Bach story. Nick may have said so many things on camera and they used that footage to make it into a cohesive story, with certain looks/stares, music, conversations, people on BIP commenting on Nick+Josh+Andi/Amanda situation ... when Nick all along keeps telling everyone that he's over that and has no problems with Josh. So TPTB not only are "feeding the beast" using "negative portray" of Josh, but they aren't particularly generous with Nick either, considering that probably it's not the image he would choose for himself if he had the control over it, especially since he was into another girl all along - JMHO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

familytime - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:47 pm

Let's keep the focus on this thread on Josh and predominantly on Famously Single. We have enough BIP/Josh/Amanda/Nick threads as it is.
Please and thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:I've for sure had my time where I've disliked Nick, and I've certainly had my share of laughs at his expense, but he's never copped out by blaming the edit, and the two other times he's been on, it certainly did him no favours. Josh says he doesn't care what people say about him but his actions say otherwise. He responds to seemingly EVERY criticism whether by like, retweet, or block, and every negative thing about him is everyone else's fault but his own. I see his personality now and question my own judgement for ever liking this guy. Honestly his only redeeming quality is the relationship he has with his dog and his family, and even that is a double edged sword because they all clearly enable his bad behaviour by also always making excuses for him. All JMO.

Oh come on. Let's not generalize like that. Sabel has been silent on the subject.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:54 pm

familytime - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 1f446

Hilarious!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:18 pm

OK, fair that I write something about Josh, since I dared to enter in this thread. So let me explain, that Josh to me was "nobody" on Andi's season, I simply didn't bother with him, I kept most of my opinions of him to myself, because as I always say, TPTB portray people one-dimensional, they lead "us", the viewers, with the story they want to tell by putting the protagonists in boxes (unReal kinda vision board), each contestant has a role and I give a benefit of a doubt to all, because we are all human. That said, I entered that season with the infamous Nick's plane video, which I kinda agreed with, but without prejudice or judgement and no negative feelings towards Josh (I don't have them now either).
IMO, Josh showed certain type of presumption leaning towards arrogance when he talked to other guys (including Nick, but not only), but not the type to go against everyone for the sake of arguing their "right", but the type that believes to be above all, untouched, unpunished, someone who lives his life by his own principles and expects from others to live up to those the same way or they aren't worth his time.
To me, that's close-minded mentality, because we are indeed different and what I noticed in his interactions with people he showcased the lack of empathy and sensibility. But he was also very sensitive, irritable and often superficial. To me, that spoke "trouble in relationship" and I couldn't imagine the couple to "survive" ...

Moving to BIP ... I'm so over TPTB, they played me good in the previous seasons - I give them credit for marvelous job they do with the professional manipulation - but here it stops. I don't want to play their game and go "against" anyone. Especially not Josh, because at the end he didn't do anything "bad" to me ... and neither to Nick, who as you might know, is my all-time-favourite from this franchise (despite all the flaws, but that's why I'm rooting for him ... to overcome them). But ... Josh isn't doing a good service to himself ... and it's nobody else's fault but his.

Josh often talks about faith and power outside of himself ... but to me, the closeness to the "great power" is to be responsible within your own life-choices (words, thoughts/intentions, deeds) without wanting to direct somebody else's to suit your needs/desires.

Josh's one-dimensional portray in Bette10 season with the appearance on BIP confirms now more or less that it is his true dimension. Which is only one, I guess. "Find a wife, a mother to his kids, live happily ever-after" ... And that's not a bad "dream" to have ... but ... to get there I believe people should get to know each-other first. Talk, actually talk, be open to question each other and most importantly themselves, make compromises, be willing to go out of their "comfort zone" to understand another and be selfless at times. Be open to accept the other point of view, custom, culture, be humble enough to give room to new ideas, lessons ... to learn and grow and most of all ... take responsibility for own actions.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:46 pm

I really do love your post a lot. I too had previously bought into how this show has portrayed "a character" and thus, believed that person must be so but like you,I have had now since seeing these pple outside of the show ,that none of these pple are JUST as portrayed on tv and have many layers;(how else can you explain, a villian in one season turning out to be the hero in a different show, storyboards and storyline; ) . I don't even want to blame the producers anymore, pple love drama and ask for it, why else do normal pple not willing to do anything get little airtime. watch what makes the news these days. I am of the school of thought that gives this pple the benefit of the doubt that they are human and have qualities that are not so great and those that are great. Great post, happygolucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:22 am

I have been reading through Josh's childish Twitter posts. He is an idiot. That is all.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:29 am

Kels0012 wrote:I have been reading through Josh's childish Twitter posts. He is an idiot. That is all.

So he's moving up the food chain. Idiot outranks BOR's. (box of rocks)
I need proof. Is this your opinion or fact? cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:48 am

Kels0012 wrote:I have been reading through Josh's childish Twitter posts. He is an idiot. That is all.
You're right, that is all! Nothing more needs to be said here.

Looks like playing daddy is done for now. 

@joshallanmurray
Off to Kansas City #FamilyTime #FootballTime

I'm waiting for him to tweet tomorrow something passive aggressive about finally being where he belongs with his family or that he loves them the mostest because he's been a little too excited to go back to the east coast imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:20 am

Alanna wrote:

@joshallanmurray

I'm waiting for him to tweet tomorrow something passive aggressive about finally being where he belongs with his family or that he loves them the mostest because he's been a little too excited to go back to the east coast imo.
Once you play daddy, you're never done laugh out loud Looks like Amanda and CO. went with him based on her snaps at an airport/on a plane.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:31 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:

@joshallanmurray

Once you play daddy, you're never done laugh out loud Looks like Amanda and CO. went with him based on her snaps at an airport/on a plane.
Ahh thanks!! Should be interesting then.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:32 pm

So Josh is rubbing off on Amanda huh? I get that JJ is annoying and is always looking for arguments but JAM are supposedly having such a good time with family yet they can take both time out for a twitter argument with a guy that didn't @ either of them and neither of them follow.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214