SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

familytime - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:37 pm

I feel Amanda will take on the personality of whomever she links up with (male or female) until she morphs into her own personality, if she ever does. If she's happy it works for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

familytime - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Josh is rubbing off on Amanda huh? I get that JJ is annoying and is always looking for arguments but JAM are supposedly  having such a good time with family yet they can take both time out for a twitter argument with a guy that didn't @ either of them and neither of them follow.

Is this recent?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:41 pm

^ yes, within the last hour. Don't Josh and Amanda have a game to watch? Smh.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Now I have to go look. :gotcha:

ETA: Ok I'm trying to support these two but it's not working when I read comments like that. I am not a fan of former contestants who banter/respond to negative SM. no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:47 pm

Amanda is looking pathetic. She thinks she's a big shot in the franchise now, picking fights. Just not a good look, tbh. And she doesn't have the wits to take on JJ.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:47 pm

sdmom wrote:^ yes, within the last hour. Don't Josh and Amanda have a game to watch? Smh.

Or children to watch. Or family to interact with including each other?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Amanda even faved a tweet shading Nick (HOW is he even involved right now?) in the process of 'defending her man' Rolling Eyes

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:52 pm

So much about taking the high road and not caring what other people think. Not.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Some of these contestants that constantly complain about SM hate, but at the drop of a dime, they do the very same thing. Didn't she just mention in her blog she can't believe the SM hate she got?

She is very rude to JJ. He's an azz, let him be. Don't respond. Why bother. He's making a point to let them know he thinks it's Josh's family that are creating fake twitter accounts with no pics #eggs. Whether they are or they aren't, there's no need for Amanda to get involved IMHO.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm

How cute that Josh is trying to convince everyone he's #happyhappyhappy while getting so butthurt over what JJ and haterz are saying. laugh out loud

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:57 pm

This season has just began, 7 more episodes to go, and sn equal amount of twitter fights.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:Amanda even faved a tweet shading Nick (HOW is he even involved right now?) in the process of 'defending her man' Rolling Eyes

That's why I'm glad he didn't bother defending her. It was only a matter of time before she started with negativity against him. Screw her. He needs to look out for himself.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+84
iamreal2u
poohbear
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Ash2214