SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:03 pm

Our resident BBJ just fav'd this laugh out loud I like his sense of humor so much and he seems very fun and relaxing to be with. It's so obvious to me why Jo gravitates soooo much to him:

@JoshuaCooper
@CutlerKlein @MaxHerzTalks @JRodgers11 should get a place in the VUHOF for his wooing of JoJo #dynamite #conquerandprevail

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:56 pm

Jordan and JoJo and the Producers drinking smoothies after the hike JoJo and Jordan had for their date.

IG joelleandjordanrodgers
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:58 pm

I loved last nights episode

IG jordan.love.jojo  
Sorry,  when I post it first, it was gone hmmm

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:59 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-2

JORDAN DATE
I was so excited to see Jordan for our date in Thailand. It had been almost a week since I'd seen him and I missed him so much! This was a man I was falling in love with.

Going into this date, I knew that we stood in a place that was special to us. I know my feelings for him were strong, but there was still these fears in the back of my head. But I decided to put them aside until dinner that night and have fun on this hike!

I chose Jordan for this date because I knew he'd be able to handle this activity, and also selfishly, if I started to collapse from heat (y'all probably know by now that heat and I do not mix) he could probably carry me up this mountain. After a very long and sweaty hike we finally made it to the cave! This cave was unreal … it really is the perfect place for this temple. I have never felt like I've been in a more spiritual place in my life. Sharing this moment with Jordan was really special. Also, respecting the culture and not kissing during this moment brought us closer.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:26 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:snipped

Please post the source for this. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:40 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
Jordan and JoJo and the Producers drinking smoothies after the hike JoJo and Jordan had for their date.

IG joelleandjordanrodgers

This picture is like what we will probably get of them post filming.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:51 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:

IG jordan.love.jojo  
Sorry,  when I post it first, it was gone hmmm

She always smiles so big when she is with him! That right there, says it all! joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 17 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:01 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:04 pm

I totally agree with this from Ali's blog
http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2016/7/26/fantasy-suite-denied

Jordan - Jojo has been the most into Jordan since the beginning, but every time she is with him she asks him to make her believe that he loves her. She’s constantly questioning his feelings. I really wonder why? He says similar things to her that the other guys say, but she believes the other guys and not Jordan. At first I thought it was because she sensed something was “off” with him, but now I wonder if it because she is totally madly in love with him. He already has her heart and I feel like maybe she feels like she isn’t in control with him. Whereas she is in control with her relationships with the other guys. But in the end, isn't loving someone completely trusting them with your heart and being venerable? I hope she finds comfort in being vulnerable to Jordan instead of fear.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:11 pm

I couldn't agree with that more.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Yes!! ITA also! And everything he says, she latches onto trying to prove that he's not for real. He even tells her it's good he doesn't have a home base because it means he can be anywhere she needs to be, wit her. And what does she do? Take it as he's not committed to her because he doesn't know where he'll be living. What more does she want? None of these men have had to deal with the neediness and 3rd degree that he's had to put up with and he's been nothing but totally patient and reassuring with her, something that's incredibly difficult for him, especially on camera.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:29 pm

ITA with Ali.  Jojo has said from the beginning that Jordan scares her and to me, that meant she was falling for him hard and fast!  She is scared he won't feel the same way and will bail on her in the end.  Poor JoJo.  She wants reassurance from him, which he is giving her to the best of his ability, but he cannot predict the future.  She wants a guarantee and there simply are no guarantees in life.  I do think Baddy is trying to be a good fiance to her post-show and I truly hope it continues!   Prove.them.all.wrong.  Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13