SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 18 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:42 pm

I just said in another post, I actually am beginning to feel a little bad for Baddy and what he had to deal with from Jo during filming.  laugh out loud

Between the neediness, whining and crying, now he has to be a fortune teller too.  And somehow she totally missed or glossed over him saying he could be where every she needed.  Oh Jo!  laugh out loud

He has to truly actually like ehr to not have bailed by the end, IMO.  Especially when she starts talking about how happy she is to have them both there and to meet her parents.  I know it has to be said, but the way she said it... no no poor Baddy!  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote: deadhorse I just said in another post, I actually am beginning to feel a little bad for Baddy and what he had to deal with from Jo during filming.  laugh out loud

Between the neediness, whining and crying, now he has to be a fortune teller too.  And somehow she totally missed or glossed over him saying he could be where every she needed.  Oh Jo!  laugh out loud

He has to truly actually like ehr to not have bailed by the end, IMO.  Especially when she starts talking about how happy she is to have them both there and to meet her parents.  I know it has to be said, but the way she said it... no no poor Baddy!  laugh out loud
"I don't have a home base so that's good, I can be anywhere you need to be."
"Oh my gawdddddd, you're going to be gone???! Where???" 

deadhorse deadhorse

He's the most patient man in this world laugh out loud I'm really hoping the post show media is telling the truth and she's nothing but totally safe and secure with him now. I think she'll always be a Jo level of needy and whiny, but hopefully it's something he finds cute and easy to manage. She wouldn't be like this if she didn't think he was the most amazing human to walk this planet!

And I loved that he talked about looking at her dad and telling him he'll always protect his daughter. That's what I was waiting for! That's exactly the Baddy, Jo needs imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:04 pm

omg still haven't been able to watch! So excited to do so when I get home from work....#teamjordan
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:10 pm

IG joelle_rodgers

Is this what Its going to be like when they take pictures together if they stay together forever❤️❤️j&j❤️❤️✨ @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 #joellefletcher #jojofletcher #jordanrodgers #thebachelorette #bachelornation by @joelle_rodgers
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Any links to last night's episode yet?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:11 pm

These two always matching.

In spite of the nagging, they discuss how to coordinate their outfits
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:12 pm

I love that they are so matchy matchy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:12 pm

They look so cute together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:13 pm

ElonM wrote:These two always matching.

In spite of the nagging, they discuss how to coordinate their  outfits

Lol just posted the same thing haha. Their skin and hair are so similar too.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Any links to last night's episode yet?  

Here you go:

http://vodlocker.com/74jfs6k01kbr
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:16 pm

ElonM wrote:These two always matching.

In spite of the nagging, they discuss how to coordinate their  outfits

Even "Momma" was matching in HTD! I just love it!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:24 pm

IG joelleandjordanrodgers

Jordan and JoJo are SO CUTE! I can't get over it.

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 75 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13