SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by ElonM Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:17 pm

I'm still team Jordelle until proven wrong.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:18 pm

Nice job on the caps @LadyBug82 !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71449

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:19 pm

I'm very concerned. RS usually hedges his bets. Not doing that this time.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:20 pm

Time will tell, imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:22 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm very concerned.  RS usually hedges his bets.  Not doing that this time.
He is hedging though, he said he heard they broke up but he doesn't know either way again. And said yesterday he doesn't know. Idk what to think, I need to see them in action. I really only care about Jo's happiness and wellbeing laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:30 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I'm very concerned.  RS usually hedges his bets.  Not doing that this time.
He is hedging though, he said he heard they broke up but he doesn't know either way again. And said yesterday he doesn't know. Idk what to think, I need to see them in action. I really only care about Jo's happiness and wellbeing laugh out loud
Amen to your last sentence. I've sent her so many encouraging things on DM the last few days, and she's read all and replied to some. Just trying to brighten her spirit!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Well I'm concerned for Jordan. If he was dumped after being chased like a wounded animal but still gets the blame in whatever that is pathetic. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:Well I'm concerned for Jordan. If he was dumped after being chased like a wounded animal but still gets the blame in whatever that is pathetic. IMO.
That's true, but what if he is to be blamed tho?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:36 pm

For being hunted ? I don't think so.
Have their been sightings of Jojo on the move ? Or just jordan ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:For being hunted ? I don't think so.
Have their been sightings of Jojo on the move ? Or just jordan ?
No. For whatever caused the supposed breakup?

I don't think anything can be certain until we get concrete proof IMO. Just hope the best or all.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:Well I'm concerned for Jordan. If he was dumped after being chased like a wounded animal but still gets the blame in whatever that is pathetic. IMO.
Hilarious!! He's probably like, "wtf!! You're legitimately insane!" If she chased him all around, wouldn't give it a rest trying to basically crawl inside his mind and attach herself to him, and then broke up with him anyway laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:42 pm

I think the brother rift as national news has been hard on Jordan during the airing of the show. I hope they give it a shot after they can be a public couple. Luke called JoJo "surprisingly awesome" just yesterday.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13