SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:42 pm

VV01 wrote:Jordan replied to his college teammate's support for him to win

Jhttps://twitter.com/theMMQB/status/759818045304901632
@jrodgers11
@theMMQB @BacheloretteABC @JoelleFletcher @jmattjmattjmatt thanks for the support! Can't wait to watch you tear it up this year 3x

I'm MESMERIZED seeing that he didn't untag Jo laugh out loud I can't wait to tomorrow night!! Jo is going to freak the freak out when it's finally officially!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

Post by erin.elizabeth Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
erin.elizabeth wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I want some tears from him tomorrow night.  I will even settle for misty eyes!   Is that too much to ask?  laugh out loud

I agree. I want him to cry at the thought of her not choosing him. Crying releases that 'vulnerability' Jo so desperately craves.
She is dying, dying, DYING for him to let her in completely like she's used to in her relationships. She doesn't do well when there are any sort of emotional walls that she can sense. She instantly makes it her mission to tear them down immediately. I hope he's let her in by now and they've achieved the type of intimacy she needs and I think he wants too, but couldn't get there as quickly.

All season long she's been practially grovelling at his feet begging him to get there. She wants him to be the one THAT BAD. It reminds me of when I wanted a boyfriend to show me he was ready for a full fledged commitment because I was SO INTO IT. I would do ANYTHING. I think, however, that Jordan has developed feelings over time that are not producer or Jo driven. They're intrinsic. Jordan genuinely loves her. He's finally met her halfway, and that is why they're both so happy now. They've found balance in their engagement.

ETA: (OT and I'm sorry about this but I have a point I promise) Remember the interview or news story where Jordan said that he was just in it for fame or whatever when he thought Caila was gonna be The Bachelorette but when they switched to JoJo he genuinely got excited and wanted her? I think he legit fell for her. I really do. What will the theme of our celebration party be tomorrow night?

Last edited by erin.elizabeth on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:45 pm

Finally some sign of life from our BBJ!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:49 pm

How does he go 8 days without tweeting? Amazing! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:51 pm

I really think that Jordan got himself really upset at the last RC. I could see the sadness in his face when Jojo talked about both he and Robbie. The reality of her words were razor sharp to him I think.
He will rebound and be fine IMO. In the end we will love him more than we do (is that possible)?
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by erin.elizabeth Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:02 pm

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4 - Page 73 Untitl10

ETA: I know mommyof1's son and hub are at Family Day! I found out she lives in Wisconsin like me!

"So baby come light me up, and maybe I'll let you on it.
A little bit dangerous, but baby that's how I want it."
-Ariana Grande

#jordelleforever #joellerodgers

got snapchat? follow me: erin287
erin.elizabeth
erin.elizabeth

Female Posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:07 pm

I'll say this again and again. This is the best thread ever. To have all of you ladies seeing what I'm seeing and sharing all the love for our little Jojo is absolutely amazing. Everyone is going to be a mess tomorrow. Jojo doubting whether or not Jordan will propose, Jordan doubting whether he'll be the last one standing and finally us on the edge of our seats fearing and dreading an alternate ending. I think that we will be rewarded with the most romantic proposal and the sweetest ILYs. I so dislike how RS slanted the public perception of Jordan. At times, my heart broke for Jordan. He's been shamed his whole life to feel less than his more successful brother, constantly having to prove himself and his integrity questioned time and time again on and outside the show. The guy can't catch a break... Or maybe he does when he gets the girl, and not any girl :cutesmile!:  Go jordelle cheerleader
The only thing troubling me right now is that I didn't take tomorrow off.. I'm seriously considering calling sick giggling
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:11 pm

They are very happy together!  :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:16 pm

Lily wrote:I'll say this again and again. This is the best thread ever. To have all of you ladies seeing what I'm seeing and sharing all the love for our little Jojo is absolutely amazing. Everyone is going to be a mess tomorrow. Jojo doubting whether or not Jordan will propose, Jordan doubting whether he'll be the last one standing and finally us on the edge of our seats fearing and dreading an alternate ending. I think that we will be rewarded with the most romantic proposal and the sweetest ILYs. I so dislike how RS slanted the public perception of Jordan. At times, my heart broke for Jordan. He's been shamed his whole life to feel less than his more successful brother, constantly having to prove himself and his integrity questioned time and time again on and outside the show. The guy can't catch a break... Or maybe he does when he gets the girl, and not any girl :cutesmile!:  Go jordelle cheerleader
The only thing troubling me right now is that I didn't take tomorrow off.. I'm seriously considering calling sick giggling
Re the bolded, exactly!! I think once he heard Jo talking about how much she loves them both or whatever, he immediately went back to acting like he always does: aloof and doesn't want to be seen as easily hurt, and it screwed up their mtp/lcd. He obviously takes the leap anyway afterwards so he does put her ahead of his own insecurities that he's going to be embarrassed and heartbroken here as he always has been imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:34 pm

There's a tweet saying Jordan's parents are in Green Bay for a fundraiser too. Hope for the family's sake they'll get to see Aaron.

Also, it looks like Jordan tweeted at the same time Jo liked a picture by Cary Fetman.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:40 pm

Interesting. It's Packers Family Night tonight. My DH and son are there. Aaron will be there. Reconcile Rodgers family! Do it!! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:50 pm

JoJo seems happy judging by her favorites:

@NinoBakeer: @JoelleFletcher sending happy vibes your way for tomorrow and praying you're loved, respected and extremely happy!

@VarsityCamren: @JoelleFletcher I am coming to see you on GMA Tuesday I hope I can meet you and who ever you pick on Tuesday

@Bachelorette154: Tomorrow is the big day #TheBachelorette finale is tomorrow! Can't wait to see if @JoelleFletcher found her unicorn. Going to miss Jojo!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #4

+50
snowandcold
jjdavid
Linds911
sissyintexas
Higgs13