SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:47 am

I agree that he would be perfect as the bachelor. Smiley

Back to top Go down

thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:52 am

HEA wrote:Because a couple of people talk about something does not necessarily mean it is happening Imo. As far as i know they are all 3 in LA. Now who is with who is unknown at the moment. jmo

All 3 attend ATFR.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:34 am

HEA wrote:Because a couple of people talk about something does not necessarily mean it is happening Imo. As far as i know they are all 3 in LA. Now who is with who is unknown at the moment. jmo
 If only this ^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:06 am

Carrying this over from the Robby Fan thread as posted by a guest. Robby was so respectful and spoke so sincerely.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-preview-jojo-robby-184030714.html

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:12 am

Reminder for future reference.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to discuss the conversation in the General Discussion thread, or copy a post in the Fan Forum, you must ask the poster for permission. The poster owns the post in Fan Forums.

Fan Forum Rules

The poster deleted their account and therefore there would be no way to contact them for permission.
Since that vid has been posted several times in threads other than F/Forums, I'll leave it here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:19 pm

\

Robby is out an about in LA, since Friday we've seen pics of him, pics with friends who is with him , partying and taking pics with fans...clearly not under the radar like Jojo and Jordan, so id say good chances are Jordan is f1 and he and Jojo are in SHV, and doing people shoot as all couples just before the AFTR show. Hugesmile JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:53 pm

I still can't warm up to him. His SM screams "look at me", which I find annoying. Jmo. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I still can't warm up to him.  His SM screams "look at me", which I find annoying.  Jmo.  laugh out loud

Me neither. But I somehow think I could take a season of practiced screen time over snooze time. Perhaps.

Or maybe it's a sign for me to take another break till the next bachelorette season rolls around.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:06 pm

Robby has just snapped him being chauffeured by a driver and now he is a hotel room it appears with the caption "Being Held Hostage".
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Robby has just snapped him being chauffeured by a driver and now he is a hotel room it appears with the caption "Being Held Hostage".

LOL. He kills me laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:22 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Robby has just snapped him being chauffeured by a driver and now he is a hotel room it appears with the caption "Being Held Hostage".
He's awesome. He must see after watching the show that he wasn't even in the race for f1 but he's still kept his great attitude and is enjoying the adventure. I love him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:29 pm

^^ He isn't even pretending to be MIA - just wants us to know where he is.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 59 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues