SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by mindless Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:19 pm

LOL, sorry all your campaigning was in vain, Robby. Maybe try going after some of Nick's rejects, you might get another shot. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Sadly, after spending time with Josh not to long ago and Nick including his name with a few others on the disingenuous list, that MM had to tweet about Rolling Eyes , I kind of expected it or some form of jab eventually. The Murrays have rubbed off on him.  laugh out loud

He needs to let go and go back to the happy go lucky dude with his slippers and flip flops that had us laughing when the show started airing, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Yeah Robby I would rather watched you than Nick too. Oh well, please don't move to LA and keep reappearing on the shows until it happens. Awesome is waiting for you without the bachelor cess pool. And if you need to be scared more Ashley I is single and on the hunt in that pool. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:26 pm

Yawn. Despite the Team RoJo T shirt campaign the family had going on, I haven't seen anything suggesting Robby was ever on the radar of TPTB as next lead. Maybe he thought the choice of JoJo as lead was a signal that F2 is the new sweet spot to be next lead. Personally I found him boring and wooden and thought his appearance at ATFR was a well rehearsed audition for next lead. Maybe he'll do BIP4 and show some personality that would put him into contention for lead. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Sadly, after spending time with Josh not to long ago and Nick including his name with a few others on the disingenuous list,  that MM had to tweet about  Rolling Eyes , I kind of expected it or some form of jab eventually.  The Murrays have rubbed off on him.  laugh out loud

He needs to let go and go back to the happy go lucky dude with his slippers and flip flops that had us laughing when the show started airing, IMO.  JMOAA

Sorry for the double post and correct me if I am wrong but didn't Nick criticise Robby when it came out he asked for Janner's help. Sometimes it is good for Nick to reap what he shows from all the subtle shade he throws on SM.JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:38 pm

I too would have loved Robby for Bach. Boring NOT..
Personality Personified. thailand - Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" -  Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Robby, my man, I'll see you in Paradise next year. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:57 pm

mindless wrote:LOL, sorry all your campaigning was in vain, Robby. Maybe try going after some of Nick's rejects, you might get another shot. giggling

laugh out loud seriously. he tried so hard to the point janner called him out.

if not nick, it would have been luke. he's not younger either. if not nick or luke, it would have been chase. but good luck in paradise next year

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:18 pm

I like you Robby, but that was not a brilliant thing to say. Don't fool around with TPTB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Robby has always been an interesting fello. I don't see that changing. laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:06 am

He sounds bitter.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:53 am

If I could say something to Robby, I would tell him to just walk away from this franchise and live his life. He does not need to be sucked into TPTB web and frankly, I can't see him on BIP with all the fake people. Ms. Right is out there; all he has to do is be patient. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Chase McNary - "Rose" - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #3

+81
mizzoufan
TrishB
Beagle
sdmom
blueblues